In this Discussion

Who is in the dancing logo suit?

Comments

• I keep going back and forth about there being hair on the legs. I guess it could just be the fuzzy YouTubeiness.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Nov 2 2006, 08:14 PM)
    laugh.gif

I was kidding about it being J orge, but wouldn't it be hilarious???

laugh.gif laugh.gif I do definitely think it could be a guy, though.

Hey - I'm not kidding! I think Mr. OK Go Head describes Mr. J orge Whom We All Adore to a T. Also ladies and gents, my genDAR tells me this faux humanoid is without a doubt male. The legs, the hands, the arms, the moves? Pure dude. Mr. OK Go Head's sequel (on Treadmills, Dancing @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBm92OnzR4o
    pretty much seals it. No offense, but Mr. OK Go Head is a bit of an uber klutz...not that there's anything wrong with that ;^D

If it is Trish (definitely an undude AND a suave & smoove ballroom dancer), I will eat my, hmmmm, ok, I'll eat my Rhino Cheap Trick box set.
  • It can't be Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore because Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore doesn't live in Los Angeles where the video was made. He still lives in Chicago or something.

It's Trish. I've seen those legs, they are hers. She has dancer legs.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Nov 3 2006, 05:54 PM)
    It's Trish. I've seen those legs, they are hers. She has dancer legs.

Yeah, I'm with you on that.
  • I so called it with my legs theory.
  • I just messaged Trish, so hopefully this will be answered soon.
  • Ok, so I got a totally baffling message back:

In a freaky parallel universe-- where I have hairy man-legs twice the size of my lovely shapely feminine awesome REAL legs... and where I trade in my luscious green Chucks for cruel black ones... and where I hobble around like a numbskulled gorked retardo-mutant-- then indeed will I be the one in the Logo Suit. Meantime, it is none other than the ambrosial LOGO MAN himself, bless his pin-headed mutant soul.

I talked to Kikky about it, and we aren't sure what the meaning of this message. At first glance, it seems a clear no, but we watched the video again, and it has to be a woman because

Kikky Chi (8:42:41 PM): and there was no BULGE in those pants
    Kikky Chi (8:42:46 PM): THEREFORE= woman.

So, I will ask someone else who will give me a clearer answer.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Nov 3 2006, 09:49 PM)
    Ok, so I got a totally baffling message back:

In a freaky parallel universe-- where I have hairy man-legs twice the size of my lovely shapely feminine awesome REAL legs... and where I trade in my luscious green Chucks for cruel black ones... and where I hobble around like a numbskulled gorked retardo-mutant-- then indeed will I be the one in the Logo Suit. Meantime, it is none other than the ambrosial LOGO MAN himself, bless his pin-headed mutant soul.

I talked to Kikky about it, and we aren't sure what the meaning of this message. At first glance, it seems a clear no, but we watched the video again, and it has to be a woman because

So, I will ask someone else who will give me a clearer answer.

There might be a bulge after all.

Tim gets my vote.
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Nov 3 2006, 08:52 PM)
    There might be a bulge after all.

Tim gets my vote.

I'll wait for Chelle to respond before I decide.

...I feel like ice cream...
  • Evidence linking me to believe it's Tim:

And it couldn't be Damian(since they're in the same pose in that shot), since Mr. OK Go Head's waist barely reaches the treadmill's handle-thingies. And Damian's like 200 times bigger than that.

Andy's too conservative/nerdy to do something like that.

And Dan wouldn't have that jazzy bounce in his step if that were him.
  • I VOTE J ORGE

P.S. J orge lives in New York. He works at the office with the other masters behind the scenes. If you want to hear something truly HILARIOUS regarding his early days in NY, listen to this with haste.

These are also entertaining:
    this and
    this (he does Act Two: The Spy Who Loved Everyone).
    Btw, for anyone who doesn't know--he linked to the "Spy Who Loved Everyone" one on the news page or blog when it was first on--it's a really interesting story.

But back to him being Mr. OK Go Head, he was in LA recently, having taken that 10/30 Troubadour pic that's in the MySpace blog and the latest email, so ... maybe?

Edit: You know, I just happened to have the backyard one on again and a thought smacked me upside the head ... those shoes look a lot like Dan's. At first I thought the same thing about Dan not having that spring in his step, but thinking of the Chica-go-go video, and even AMW, I don't know about that ... I think I may be changing my vote! laugh.gif Hey, there's an idea for anyone ambitious--investigate Dan's legs in the Chica-go-go video.

Btw, I wonder who fatlikeO is (the one who posted the Mr. OK Go Head backyard vid before J orge).
  • Maybe they hired someone to wear the logo suit. tongue.gif

I'm kinda positive that it's not a band member.
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Nov 4 2006, 03:07 AM)

Well, of course it's the same pose. Everyone in the world has seen them do that dance, so it's not exactly like NO ONE ELSE could pull off that pose. Also, don't you think if you CHOREOGRAPHED the dance, you'd be able to pull off said pose? tongue.gif
  • It's definitely Trish. I'd bet money on it.
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Nov 3 2006, 06:07 PM)
    Evidence linking me to believe it's Tim:

And it couldn't be Damian(since they're in the same pose in that shot), since Mr. OK Go Head's waist barely reaches the treadmill's handle-thingies. And Damian's like 200 times bigger than that.

Andy's too conservative/nerdy to do something like that.

And Dan wouldn't have that jazzy bounce in his step if that were him.

That could be a possibility too. I'm going with both possibilities of it being Tim or Trish.
  • I don't know who it is, but I don't think it's Trish. Too manny.

And Trish's response about it seems pretty clear. It's a dude. Which dude, though ...

Oh, and
    if you look at pics of Tim waist-down, he has been known to look a little (don't throw things at me and please, God, don't let Tim read this) ... womanish. So that helps the Tim theory.
    My sister pointed it out in this picture awhile back--I hadn't thought of it; don't blame me. lol
  • HAHAHAHAHA, we're getting so analytical about this. We're such dorks.

"That's not your mother! That's a MAN, man!" Hee.
  • lol tim has childbearing hips.
  • Trish did say "pin-headed," so that implies bald. I'm not making a decision until chelle responds.

QUOTE (sherib @ Nov 4 2006, 12:34 PM)
    I don't know who it is, but I don't think it's Trish. Too manny.

And Trish's response about it seems pretty clear. It's a dude. Which dude, though ...

Oh, and if you look at pics of Tim waist-down, he has been known to look a little (don't throw things at me and please, God, don't let Tim read this) ... womanish. So that helps the Tim theory.
    My sister pointed it out in this picture awhile back--I hadn't thought of it; don't blame me. lol

OMG, he DOES look like a woman from the waste down!!! GAH, bad mental image....
  • I think that te person the logo is taller than Tim...
    Well let's wait to see..