In this Discussion

Who is in the dancing logo suit?

Comments

• QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Nov 4 2006, 12:16 PM)
    HAHAHAHAHA, we're getting so analytical about this. We're such dorks.
    "That's not your mother! That's a MAN, man!" Hee.
    laugh.gif
    QUOTE (Jellobomb @ Nov 4 2006, 12:59 PM)
    lol tim has childbearing hips.
    I think my sister may have used those exact words!
    QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Nov 4 2006, 01:28 PM)
    Trish did say "pin-headed," so that implies bald.
    I wondered if maybe she meant that too ...
    from the waste down!!!
    Ha, "waste" down?? Freudian slip? What a waste?
  • I FOUND IT!!!

I found out who it is!!!

believe it or not but it's DAN!!!!

look at the shoes "Mr. OK GO" is wearing...and look at THIS pic I found at flickr:

http://flickr.com/photos/47092902@N00/1143.../in/pool-ok_go/

now...what do you say????
  • the okgo dancing head dude has a new vid to puzzle you all with:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBm92OnzR4o&NR
  • LOLOL, this IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!

and yeah, it's still Dan smile.gif
  • Lol, Dan or not, the Mr. Head is definitely a man.
  • QUOTE (Morrigan @ Nov 5 2006, 12:08 AM)
    I FOUND IT!!!

I found out who it is!!!

look at the shoes "Mr. OK GO" is wearing...and look at THIS pic I found at flickr:

I should point out, Dan always wears Chucks at the shows. I've seen Tim and Damian in them as well. And Trish and Christin wear them too.

Andy's more of a Nike guy though.

So we're back to where we started, but now with general shoe knowledge. laugh.gif
  • well, to me those legs look like men legs.... they don't look like womens legs at all, really... and I know that because I work in a certain industry I'm not talking about now, lol. these can only be mens legs, for sure. so..... I'm still convinced it's DAN.

smile.gif
  • Well personally I just got a Dan vibe from it when I saw the videos...I dunno it could be that hes my favorite or it could be that he's the only one i've seen wearing chucks, but I just get a Dan vibe. He seems really really goofy and I dunno...hmmm.....I do have to agree with you that Tim does have child bearing hips which has been said to my sister, but yeah I think its Dan....
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Nov 4 2006, 03:34 PM)
    Oh, and if you look at pics of Tim waist-down, he has been known to look a little (don't throw things at me and please, God, don't let Tim read this) ... womanish. So that helps the Tim theory.

QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Nov 4 2006, 05:28 PM)
    OMG, he DOES look like a woman from the waste down!!! GAH, bad mental image....

QUOTE (sherib @ Nov 4 2006, 06:30 PM)
    ... Ha, "waste" down?? Freudian slip? What a waste?

QUOTE (Kikky @ Nov 5 2006, 02:59 PM)
    So we're back to where we started, but now with general shoe knowledge. laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I LOVE THIS FORUM!!!!!!!

QUOTE (Kikky @ Nov 5 2006, 02:59 PM)
    I should point out, Dan always wears Chucks at the shows. I've seen Tim and Damian in them as well. And Trish and Christin wear them too.
    Andy's more of a Nike guy though.

Anyway, I read somewhere that Converse belongs to Nike now. Don't know if it's only for distribution here in Brazil, though.
    Well, I have no idea about those incorporations stuff, so why am I saying anything at all?!?! laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Morrigan @ Nov 4 2006, 11:08 PM)
    I FOUND IT!!!

I found out who it is!!!

I should point out that the next photos are the ones I took and Tim is wearing my tie.
  • I think it's Tim.

Those look like Nordwindish legs.

I wouldn't know, officially, though . . . unsure.gif
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Nov 3 2006, 07:49 PM)
    Ok, so I got a totally baffling message back:

In a freaky parallel universe-- where I have hairy man-legs twice the size of my lovely shapely feminine awesome REAL legs... and where I trade in my luscious green Chucks for cruel black ones... and where I hobble around like a numbskulled gorked retardo-mutant-- then indeed will I be the one in the Logo Suit. Meantime, it is none other than the ambrosial LOGO MAN himself, bless his pin-headed mutant soul.

That's what I'm talkin about! Thanks, Trish, for throwin' some support to my theory. I couldn't have said it better myself.
  • While waiting in line for the Pomona concert, I had a lovely encounter with Mr. OK GO Logo Head. They were making another one of his short videos and I'm not sure if I'm allowed to talk about because we signed some type of thing that I didn't exactly read. They told us his name was Mike. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGBpn-k-NCU here is the video. He is in it for a little of it. However, I am not sure if he is the same one on the AMW and HIGA.

Um, my guess would be, uh Bob? I got nothing.
  • It's def. NOT Trish. Those legs are manly and hairy. They are not shaved at all. And everything that Trish said in her response to the question was obviously sarcastic. She said yes it's her IF she would have hairy legs and dance retarded as seen in the video. It's not her, she said it herself. I've always thought it was Dan because of the chucks. He's the only one that wears them in the group right now. But I wouldn't doubt what the person above me said if they were actually THERE.
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Nov 29 2006, 12:20 AM)
    While waiting in line for the Pomona concert, I had a lovely encounter with Mr. OK GO Logo Head. They were making another one of his short videos and I'm not sure if I'm allowed to talk about because we signed some type of thing that I didn't exactly read. They told us his name was Mike. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGBpn-k-NCU here is the video. He is in it for a little of it. However, I am not sure if he is the same one on the AMW and HIGA.

That video was so great! laugh.gif I especially liked the "Hallelujah Chorus" when Damian peeks out of the bus!! Love your signature, too. Welcome to the board!
  • QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ Nov 29 2006, 03:50 AM)
    That video was so great! laugh.gif I especially liked the "Hallelujah Chorus" when Damian peeks out of the bus!! Love your signature, too. Welcome to the board!

Thank you so much!! See the funny thing is that my camera actually picked up that audio when he came out of the bus. Everyone stood really still and time seemed to slow. It was almost religious. Thanks again for watching it and the welcome!
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Nov 28 2006, 09:20 PM)
    While waiting in line for the Pomona concert, I had a lovely encounter with Mr. OK GO Logo Head. They were making another one of his short videos and I'm not sure if I'm allowed to talk about because we signed some type of thing that I didn't exactly read. They told us his name was Mike. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGBpn-k-NCU here is the video. He is in it for a little of it. However, I am not sure if he is the same one on the AMW and HIGA.

Yeah, we also saw him without the logo on, which he took off to get a photo with Damian after they finished the video. He certainly isn't Dan, because he is too short to be dan, and far too young.
  • [attachment=284:attachment][attachment=283:attachment]The dancing Mr. OK Go logo always reminds me of my husband's Spongebob costume from a couple of years ago. He made it himself and it was not easy to move around in it! I hope I scanned/resized this alright.
  • QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ Nov 30 2006, 06:36 PM)
    [attachment=284:attachment][attachment=283:attachment]The dancing Mr. OK Go logo always reminds me of my husband's Spongebob costume from a couple of years ago. He made it himself and it was not easy to move around in it! I hope I scanned/resized this alright.

Ha, that's awesome. They do look very similar, maybe they're distant cousins twice removed.
    Does he do parties because my friends big 2 0 is coming up and it's so easy to get a stripper. A man wearing a hand made Sponge Bob costume… not so easy.
  • Thanks! The costume is long gone, but I would have loved to see Spongebob and Mr. OK Go dance a duet! tongue.gif