In this Discussion

OK Go DVD/CD

Comments

• i liked how they took a photo of them selves holding the OH NO album. thats awesome.
  • QUOTE (Ushies @ Dec 12 2006, 08:00 PM)
    Well, aparently my Best Buy is a little behind or something. I went there the first day, as well as 3 other places, and none had it. I figured Best Buy would, but they didn't. Or at least they weren't out and they couldn't be found in the back of the store.

But, Best Buys always have OK Go stuff. When Oh No came out, I had to go to three different stores and I finally found it at Best Buy. That is why I love Best Buy and hate Circuit City (they advertised that they would have it, but they didn't!).
  • I went to Boarders, and all their little in store computers said they had it in stock, but they didn't. And it was the same for Best Buy. They had tons of Oh No and a few OK Go, but they didn't have any of the DVDs even though the computer told them they had 5 in the store at that time. The guy looked for at least half an hour for it.
  • "Aha. I myself am trying to get to a show in March. Which venue are you planning on attending?" -EcstaticGrandmas?!

Tulsa... I hope! Woohoo! Its' the closest.
  • I think I'm the only one in here who doesn't have the DVD/CD yet. ph34r.gif Boo. I thought my sister's gonna send me that but she didn't. mad.gif Anyways, I'm still hoping. She's my sister; she won't bring me down. *convinces herself* dry.gif
  • QUOTE (setsumi @ Dec 11 2006, 05:30 AM)
    Excuse me for cutting in on you guys, but I just want to thank OK Go for lifting me up...

I got to see the DVD, and I REALLY REALLY LIKE IT A LOT.
    I bought a Chic-a-go-go video long time ago, this time the DVD reminds me how their dance cracked me up.
    Lots of troubles have depressed me these days, the works of OK Go made me laugh, and I feel a little bit better now.
    My love to the boys will never die.
    Ah, I gave the regular version of OH NO album to my OK-Go-virgin friend.

wow i got it, and i totally know what you mean. staying up till 1 watching it made me feel so happy. wow i love it so much...

even though i've seen like everything on there, actually seeing the vids on the tee vee was so amazing. I didn't realize how youtube was selling the vids short.
  • QUOTE (blackwall @ Dec 14 2006, 02:14 PM)
    I think I'm the only one in here who doesn't have the DVD/CD yet. ph34r.gif Boo. I thought my sister's gonna send me that but she didn't. mad.gif Anyways, I'm still hoping. She's my sister; she won't bring me down. *convinces herself* dry.gif

No, I don't have it either. I asked for it for Christmas though. I'm a new fan of OK Go and I really really like them and I thought this would be a nice way to start out my fan-hood. So don't fret, not all of us have the DVD.
  • due to my lack of moolah (from spending money on various articles of OK Go clothing of course) I have to wait until Christmas as well. But I've watched it numerous times because my friend has it. and she was even kind enough to let me borrow it for one night biggrin.gif Kudos to her, whatever that means. And I too, love the booklet. I've found myself just staring at it in awe. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (crazyfrogg @ Dec 18 2006, 03:24 PM)
    due to my lack of moolah (from spending money on various articles of OK Go clothing of course) I have to wait until Christmas as well. But I've watched it numerous times because my friend has it. and she was even kind enough to let me borrow it for one night biggrin.gif Kudos to her, whatever that means. And I too, love the booklet. I've found myself just staring at it in awe. laugh.gif

Yea. I know what you mean entirely. This may sound creepy fan girl-ish, but somehow, Damian's fingers are just as appealing as his face. Eh?

P.S. Oh, and I believe the phrase 'Kudos' has to do with 'Props'... You know.. Some form of gangster lingo... I'm not sure, it's just what I've thought it meant. *shrug*

P.P.S. I absolutely adore your signature. Baha. =)
  • QUOTE (blackwall @ Dec 14 2006, 02:14 PM)
    I think I'm the only one in here who doesn't have the DVD/CD yet. ph34r.gif Boo. I thought my sister's gonna send me that but she didn't. mad.gif Anyways, I'm still hoping. She's my sister; she won't bring me down. *convinces herself* dry.gif

don't worry, I don't have it yet also. I'm hoping that it will come out in during this century here in Portugal. Or else, there will be some blood spilled in some store because i'm going to bite someone's leg if I can't find it. I've already waited like 2 months to get the first album and it hasn't came yet. So, don't feel bad biggrin.gif
  • oh thanks for the sympathy you guys smile.gif but i'm really happy to say that i finally got it! *clap clap clap* it arrived last week (thanks for my wonderful sister for this haha smile.gif). but the thing is i still haven't seen it because we don't have a tv! it got broken down a week ago, the day before i received the dvd. damn. that's so stupid. blink.gif
  • QUOTE (EcstaticGrandmas?! @ Dec 28 2006, 02:33 AM)
    Yea. I know what you mean entirely. This may sound creepy fan girl-ish, but somehow, Damian's fingers are just as appealing as his face. Eh?

P.S. Oh, and I believe the phrase 'Kudos' has to do with 'Props'... You know.. Some form of gangster lingo... I'm not sure, it's just what I've thought it meant. *shrug*
    P.P.S. I absolutely adore your signature. Baha. =)

nah...thats not creepy. It's not OUR fault that Damian is gorgeous in many many ways...right?

thank you happy.gif
  • due to the dvd i have discovered that "do what you want" sounds rather good sped up by 1.5 X

The sis and I (felster) had a grand ole time speeding up various videos. they sound cool like a punk band or something when sped up. And they look like they're on crack when you speed up the dance videos. witch is also amusing.
  • QUOTE (blackwall @ Dec 28 2006, 09:08 PM)
    oh thanks for the sympathy you guys smile.gif but i'm really happy to say that i finally got it! *clap clap clap* it arrived last week (thanks for my wonderful sister for this haha smile.gif). but the thing is i still haven't seen it because we don't have a tv! it got broken down a week ago, the day before i received the dvd. damn. that's so stupid. blink.gif

never mind this. i've seen it already. gawd, the videos were awesome! rolleyes.gif
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Dec 29 2006, 06:49 PM)
    due to the dvd i have discovered that "do what you want" sounds rather good sped up by 1.5 X

The sis and I (felster) had a grand ole time speeding up various videos. they sound cool like a punk band or something when sped up. And they look like they're on crack when you speed up the dance videos. witch is also amusing.

That's hilarious. I have to try it. I can't believe I never thought of doing that.
  • I quite enjoy watching the A Million Ways dance in reverse.
  • I've actually never even thought of messing with the videos. Probably some hidden principle in my mind telling me that OK Go videos should be left the way they are, do not disturb the pureness, that kind of thing. *shrug* But, now that I see how much amusement can be drawn from just watching a certain video in reverse, I believe I'll go against the voice and try. Muaha.

Watching that one video with the fan entries of A Million Ways reminded me about that contest. This may have been an already answered question, but, I'm too lazy to even think about looking for the question. Does anyone know who won the contest? And if so, does anyone know if the promised rewards were given/fulfilled? It's been bugging me for a bit now.
  • My mate got it for me for Christmas, and the first thing he said when I was looking through the leaflet was "that guys got calcium deficiency" huh.gif
  • QUOTE (EcstaticGrandmas?! @ Dec 31 2006, 04:13 AM)
    Watching that one video with the fan entries of A Million Ways reminded me about that contest. This may have been an already answered question, but, I'm too lazy to even think about looking for the question. Does anyone know who won the contest? And if so, does anyone know if the promised rewards were given/fulfilled? It's been bugging me for a bit now.

I assume that once they pick a winner they'd announce it to everyone online so we won't be wondering any more. I could be wrong, but I'd think they'd want to do that for closure. I know it's been driving lots of people crazy. I would be one of those people had I been able to enter dry.gif If only I'd been a fan 1 month earlier. ARGH!
  • QUOTE (Ushies @ Dec 31 2006, 12:27 PM)
    I assume that once they pick a winner they'd announce it to everyone online so we won't be wondering any more. I could be wrong, but I'd think they'd want to do that for closure. I know it's been driving lots of people crazy. I would be one of those people had I been able to enter dry.gif If only I'd been a fan 1 month earlier. ARGH!

Awww, yeah same here. And we still haven't posted our video because it's the wrong format or something.
    I think that they might have just done this contest to get people doing the dance... And they'll never ever choose a winner.