In this Discussion

GRAMMY NOMINIATION!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• QUOTE (crazyfrogg @ Feb 11 2007, 04:44 PM)
    You can also go here: http://www.eonline.com/redcarpet/grammys2007/glamcam/ and see their outfits on a short video. it's nothing we haven't seen already...but hey. pshhhh but the "E! staff" only gave their snazzy ensemble 1 star. 1 STAR! are you kidding me??? what do they know...
    5 stars all the way!!!!

They give Justin Timberlake's BLAND outfit a 4 star. They just don't know what good looks like.
  • QUOTE (crazyfrogg @ Feb 11 2007, 07:44 PM)
    You can also go here: http://www.eonline.com/redcarpet/grammys2007/glamcam/ and see their outfits on a short video. it's nothing we haven't seen already...but hey. pshhhh but the "E! staff" only gave their snazzy ensemble 1 star. 1 STAR! are you kidding me??? what do they know...
    5 stars all the way!!!!

they deserve more than 5 stars!!!!
    the video wont load for me...is there anywhere else to see it?

EDIT******
    sorry i had to turn something on, so i got it to work.
    but 1 star? are you kidding me? and they called their suits "muddy-colored drapes"!!!!!! they are NOT even half muddy!!
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Feb 11 2007, 04:51 PM)
    They give Justin Timberlake's BLAND outfit a 4 star. They just don't know what good looks like.

ugg I know. they have no sense of true fashion. I am SO sick of hearing about Justin Timberlake. oh well, we're right, they're wrong. I don't care what they say anyway. haha.

oooohhhh so if I'm on west coast time, does that mean that they haven't even showed the E! red carpet stuff here yet? because that would be amazing...
  • QUOTE (crazyfrogg @ Feb 11 2007, 08:54 PM)
    oooohhhh so if I'm on west coast time, does that mean that they haven't even showed the E! red carpet stuff here yet? because that would be amazing...

That would be correct.
  • Too bad I don't have cable.
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Feb 11 2007, 04:55 PM)
    That would be correct.

Good. I should have thought of that, but I was just so excited. I was freaking out thinking that I missed it all. I still got an hour then until the pre-show.
  • I don't have cable either, but for some reason we randomly have the E channel.
  • TV GUIDE!!! HIGA was just playing and it showed a bit of the video. Oh and I guess it playing on E already.
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Feb 11 2007, 08:01 PM)
    TV GUIDE!!! HIGA was just playing and it showed a bit of the video. Oh and I guess it playing on E already.

aww i missed that!!
    and i forgot what channel the actual show was on, but now i see that its on cbs.
  • I was watching E! but sadly did not see any OK Go. Oh well...I guess watching the Police right now is good enough to keep me content.
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Feb 11 2007, 09:03 PM)
    aww i missed that!!
    and i forgot what channel the actual show was on, but now i see that its on cbs.

The Dixie Chicks are on CBS right now, didn't they have a fat chick or something?
  • OH WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited for them!!!!!!! How incredible is this??????? They look so happy in their pictures - the next album will win all top honors, I know it. :-D

Just think guys - we "knew" them when...:-D
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Feb 11 2007, 08:12 PM)
    The Dixie Chicks are on CBS right now, didn't they have a fat chick or something?

i think someone was pregnant but i could be wrong...
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Feb 11 2007, 08:12 PM)

Umm, no? Natalie used to be a little chunkier, but I wouldn't call any of them fat.
  • I just saw them mentioned on the bottom of the screen. I'm still shocked.
  • OH did you see!?!? They just put the announcement up at the bottom of the screen with a picture of the boys and Trish!!!!!!!!!
  • QUOTE (AttAcKofTheELVES @ Feb 11 2007, 08:29 PM)
    I just saw them mentioned on the bottom of the screen. I'm still shocked.

QUOTE (DJRose @ Feb 11 2007, 08:29 PM)
    OH did you see!?!? They just put the announcement up at the bottom of the screen with a picture of the boys and Trish!!!!!!!!!

yes and yes!! yay!
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Feb 11 2007, 06:15 PM)
    Umm, no? Natalie used to be a little chunkier, but I wouldn't call any of them fat.

Alright, since some of you guys are on the east coast and I'm stuck here 2 hours behind, can one of you watch out and tell me how many minutes/hours into the show they show the lads so I can have my vcr ready?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Feb 11 2007, 08:31 PM)
    Alright, since some of you guys are on the east coast and I'm stuck here 2 hours behind, can one of you watch out and tell me how many minutes/hours into the show they show the lads so I can have my vcr ready?

Rose dear, the announcement that they won is about 25-30 minutes in. I'd start taping as Beyonce stops singing. I haven't actually seen the guys themselves on TV yet.
  • It's about 20-25 minutes into the show. Good luck catching it!

OMFG OK GO WON A GRAMMY!!! AHHHH!!!! smile.gif *end fangirlness*

Congrats to the guys and Trish, you all definitely deserve this so much!