In this Discussion

Virgin Mobile celebrity auction

Comments

• I wish I was that reindeer <3
  • Oh my goodness.

To see Damian come out at the end tackling that reindeer.. priceless. Then that random guitar string thing makes it all worthwhile.

I want that reindeer.. I'm getting Oliver if it's the last thing I do on this earth. The only thing keeping between me and Oliver is millions of other people and a decent budget that I can withdraw from.

Aha, I just watched it a second time and my older brother was in the room and he screamed, 'Ew, is he riding a reindeer', at the point in which Tim is indeed doing this undeniable act. Sorry, I just had to say that.
  • If you want that reindeer, you're gonna have to go high! I'm very determined!
  • I'm more determined.
    :]
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Dec 10 2006, 04:18 PM)
    haha. I was skimming through the comments before actually watching the video and then I saw this and I was just like, "What the hell is going on in that picture?"

he's giving the reindeer CPR

QUOTE (mixtape @ Dec 10 2006, 03:17 PM)
    Pff, they go to Toronto all the time. ALL THE FREAKING TIME. *jealousy*
    Well, they shoved them into a room in Toronto and made them decorate/molest a giant inflatable reindeer.

Toronto! I meant Ontario! I'll be sending psychic waves for them to come to Ontario.
  • if english people can bid on it in english'land

then i will be able to double what ever any one bids =p

HFoC FTW!
  • I never thought I could want an inflatable reindeer as much as I have wanted this one, and I was determined to spend quite a bit on it.

Then I read this topic, and saw the other five or six people who were willing to do the same, and all I have to say is...

MAY THE BEST OK GO FAN WIN!

Which will be me, of course.
  • QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Dec 11 2006, 11:33 AM)
    I never thought I could want an inflatable reindeer as much as I have wanted this one, and I was determined to spend quite a bit on it.

Then I read this topic, and saw the other five or six people who were willing to do the same, and all I have to say is...
    MAY THE BEST OK GO FAN WIN!
    Which will be me, of course.

You already bought all the OK Go stuff off ebay...let someone else get a chance!!!!! Stingy.
  • oh dear these things make me sad... sad.gif
    why do i live sooooo far away from civilizaton?
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Dec 11 2006, 11:35 AM)
    You already bought all the OK Go stuff off ebay...let someone else get a chance!!!!! Stingy.

With the both of us, we have better chances!
  • I was checking out the other reindeer auctions to get an idea of how high the bidding will go. Panic at the Disco's reindeer is $109.56 right now and it still has 4 days to go. Their's looks like a hard plastic reindeer, but he's much smaller than Oliver.
  • It's a reindeer, people. A REINDEER! It's a big, plastic thing that comes around EVERY Christmas, that costs $15 in a store somewhere. It does nothing but stand there! It's cute, but it just STANDS THERE. It offers nothing. It doesn't do anything but sit there and look stupid. It takes up space that could otherwise be free to fill with a flat-screen or an awesome stereo. What the hell is wrong with all of you?!?!

Besides, I'm going to beat all of your asses. laugh.gif

(pets Oliver) *whispers* I'm sorry I called you stupid. I was just kidding. I love you, and we'll be together soon. wacko.gif
  • I wanted it, but I know how insane all of you are and I know my insanity cannot compete with all of your combined insanities. Plus, I need my money to buy my Snow Patrol ticket. Then I can just bring my own inflatable reindeer and have them decorate it.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Dec 11 2006, 07:56 PM)
    I wanted it, but I know how insane all of you are and I know my insanity cannot compete with all of your combined insanities. Plus, I need my money to buy my Snow Patrol ticket. Then I can just bring my own inflatable reindeer and have them decorate it.

I don't believe I am going to bid either after seeing everyone's "bad" intentions on owning it. I just felt I had to put that up because no one else had. biggrin.gif

I agree, actually SEEING OK Go/Snow Patrol = much better money spent. Although, owning something that Damian actually tackled would be nice. rolleyes.gif
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Dec 11 2006, 05:05 PM)
    I agree, actually SEEING OK Go/Snow Patrol = much better money spent. Although, owning something that Damian actually tackled would be nice. rolleyes.gif

I have been crushed by Damian, but you can't own me.
  • damn, guys, this reindeer is going to go for so much money....The proceeds go to charity, right?
  • Yeah. It says that it's going to Virgin Unite. I have no idea what they do with it, but it said this somewhere on the page.

"Virgin Unite is the independent charitable arm of the Virgin Group.Through it, we plan to create a mass movement of people across the globe, to get hands on involved with some amazing charitable organisations, our Unite Partners. They know what works; all they need is our support and energy. We're also mobilising our entrepreneurial energy & global resources to revolutionise the way that the business and social sectors work together to drive long-term social change around the world. See www.virginunite.com"
  • I probably shouldn't tell you this, but since we're all friends...the auction is now live!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Virgin-Mobile-Celebrit...1QQcmdZViewItem

Too bad there wasn't a Buy It Now feature otherwise I would have snagged him already since there weren't any bids when I first looked a little while ago! dry.gif
  • ive placed my bid

let raise some money for charity
  • heh ive been outbid already

£26

$54