In this Discussion

Virgin Mobile celebrity auction

Comments

• Feh, I've given up hope on my own personal biddance upon its glory.

I want Oliver, very much, but unfortunately I probably too should save up for tickets. Plus I already have my awesome tie, *taunts*.

Some day I'll be tackled just for fun by Damian. Thus, I will not need the reindeer that I am so willing to buy with whatever poor excuse I have for an allowance. It will happen, even if I do have to insult his mom in the process. Plus, I can't help but be creeped by the sheer enormous size that it has. I'm sure I'd be taller than our friend Oliver, but still, I don't feel like waking up to a reindeer every morning. It can't be good for whatever mental stability I do possess.
  • my manly urge to win, is only out done by the little money i have
  • I wish the pictures were bigger because I want to see what they drew on Oliver. The video only gave a clear shot of the bling, but not anything else.

You guys should make sure that it beats the Panic reindeer.
  • how much that go for?
  • Right now it's about $122 or £62 for you.
  • im sure i can help it go that high

for honour and charity!
  • Yes, we'll get it higher than that one. I'm sure.
    So, out of curiosity, who is this "angmir860" that's been bidding so consistantly?
  • i dunno, but if i made a joke about taking them out

ebay would ban me...
  • QUOTE (Ushies @ Dec 12 2006, 04:19 PM)
    Yes, we'll get it higher than that one. I'm sure.
    So, out of curiosity, who is this "angmir860" that's been bidding so consistantly?

That would be me dry.gif
  • If it didn't already cost almost $80, I'd totally bid on that!
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Dec 10 2006, 08:12 AM)
    The guys do some pretty amusing things with an inflatable reindeer smile.gif
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtPU5CaBc8U

Did you notice Damian counting the letters in "Oliver"? Heehee. That *is* the first thing you do when you're making a hand-lettered sign -- well, if you're a graphic designer working by hand, it is. I used to do that every time I made a poster in high school, la. smile.gif
  • I know, I saw that. It's so cute! lol
    I love the Santa that Dan draws
  • QUOTE (Ushies @ Dec 12 2006, 08:21 PM)
    I love the Santa that Dan draws

That's what he was drawing? I could never figure it out. haha.
  • Yeah, it's the start of Santa. If you look at the pics of Oliver you can kinda see the face, and it says "Ho ho ho" too

Ah, we have a new bidder! Anyone willing to claim Tvoeltner1111?
  • Raise your hand if you're tvoeltner1111

*Raises hand*
  • Ack! That's you? Humbug dry.gif
  • I know, I'm sorry. I had to be the highest bidder once. It ends tonight though.
  • I'm mad in that video that they cut off what Dan was saying-
    "I don't think Oliver will make it in the reindeer scene this year, but-"
    I want to know what he has to say! He never gets to say anything. He's hardly ever interviewed sad.gif

Oooh, Oliver is already at the same price as Panic's! Haha, Oliver rocks biggrin.gif
  • i am the top bidder again
  • Yes, I saw that this morning. At least we're keeping it the same as Panic's. We need to show them that OK Go is much better and their reinder can sell for more.