In this Discussion

And all this time, I thought Dan was the shy one

edited November -1 in OK Go
image image image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUx1pSEzWg0&eurl=

Between Damian's shirt lifting and Dan's little extra dance. OMG, my eyes! blink.gif

EDIT:
It's near the end of the dance when they cross their arms across their hips/stomach and reach up. Keep your eyes on Danny boy.

Comments

• yeah, he's been doing that for a while now (and i die a little every time... wub.gif )
  • Oh. My.

I think he must've been in a silly mood that night. :-D :-D :-D
  • Hahahahahaha, that was amazing.
  • Haha,
    Yeah I've seen him do it a few times already. The first time I saw him I was like "Oh.....My.....Gah!"
    It's very entertaining!
    I've seen Andy kinda do that too, but he's not entirely dedicated to the move as Dan is.
  • HAHAHA laugh.gif Awesome.

I also noticed that Damian almost falls... a lot. blink.gif
  • Hah, he does that all the time.
  • Wow, I can't believe I'm the only one who's never noticed before. I feel like such a newbie. He ought to re-choreograph their entire dance and turn it into a male burlesque routine.
  • You know, I was AT the show, about five feet from the camera and I don't remember him doing that. How odd. Oh, Dan! *shakes finger*

You know what is really awful though? You can totally hear me screaming at some points. And I was also laughing because Damian (who I was following throughout the dance, which is probably why I missed Danny boy's "extra move") nearly fell over a couple of times. I don't blame him - with the wind and the cold and the endless amounts of screaming from me, anyone would keel over. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Dec 13 2006, 04:43 PM)
    Wow, I can't believe I'm the only one who's never noticed before. I feel like such a newbie. He ought to re-choreograph their entire dance and turn it into a male burlesque routine.

It's OK; I've been here for 16 months and I had no idea Dan has been tweaking the choreography until now.

It's because I haven't been to a show. sad.gif

That's all.
  • I saw him do that at my show, and I burst out laughing in shock. I'd never noticed that one before. I'm not sure if he's always done that or not, but you wouldn't be able to tell in the video because he's hidden by Tim. So that's how you may have missed it tdog, if you were more centered. I was slightly off to the side (through the show I was being edged over more in front of Tim from my original spot in front of Damian. People can be so pushy! But I like Tim, so that's fine) so I had a very clear view and I think it's a very daring move for him. I was shocked when I saw him do that the first time- just didn't seem to fit that which I had seen of Dan before.
    I like how Andy really gets into those jazz squares at the end. Makes them his own! But I guess you've got to try different things all the time to make it more fun for you every single night.
  • Yeah, Dan's been doing that for awhile. I remember when I first saw Dan and Andy do the bull fight thing and I was freaking out because they changed the dance, but I've seen it so many times, so I like that they mess with it.
  • I am laughing my butt off. Thank you for bringing this to my attention - priceless! laugh.gif
  • If you look closely, he does it in the original video, too!
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Dec 13 2006, 03:27 PM)
    Yeah, Dan's been doing that for awhile. I remember when I first saw Dan and Andy do the bull fight thing and I was freaking out because they changed the dance, but I've seen it so many times, so I like that they mess with it.

That's what I look forward to when I watch it. I think they did another move that I like to call the Dick Cheney, where one of them shoots the other with an imaginary gun. Ah, the creativity. Has anyone else seen other moves?
  • I can see Trish now, like in that Simpsons episode when bart goes boy band. (In beat of music)"Square; Run. Now grab. Yourself. Right here"
    Poor Andy, he blows his nose in the beginning. That was one large hanky! Pry just a sweat towel or something as a makeshift one. I'm sure it didn't help his cold having to be out there with it all windy
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Dec 13 2006, 01:05 PM)
    Dan's little extra dance. OMG, my eyes! blink.gif

OH. MY GOD. laugh.gif
  • I suddenly feel very...gay.

I can imagine I'm one of the few male members of this board.

XD
  • That's hilarious. I also had no idea this was in the original...
  • QUOTE (Lostgame @ Dec 13 2006, 09:53 PM)
    I suddenly feel very...gay.

I can imagine I'm one of the few male members of this board.

XD

haha. You're right though. There's probably less than five guys that post on a regular basis.
  • theres 3

i miss dave =(