In this Discussion

And all this time, I thought Dan was the shy one

Comments

• QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Feb 25 2007, 03:49 PM)
    So I finally figured out how to get passed the fact that my video was too large, or in the wrong format, or whatever the reason I couldn't upload it was:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh0fus6MrwI
    Does anyone know what Dan and Andy are doing? I think Dan is driving and Andy is dribbling a basketball...but I don't know how that connects to Providence, Rhode Island...and ideas?

I can't quite see what they are doing, but from the few times I have seen them do the dance, and talking to Dan, I know that during that part they switch it up with different dance moves. The two I remember seeing is Dan and Andy do a bull thing, where Dan is the bull and Andy is the guy waving the cape and another where they "throw" a "ball" too each other through and under their legs.
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Feb 25 2007, 12:38 PM)
    ytel, the song at the beginning is "Something About Us," from Daft Punk's Discovery CD. OK Go loves Daft Punk, I happen to know.

OMG thank you so much, I thought I would never find out what the name of that song was. Aren't they the ones who sing that other song? How does it go?....harder, faster, somethin somethin laugh.gif laugh.gif I'll figure it out!

Thanks sureeyesawake!
  • http://youtube.com/watch?v=CUL7cfeL4zE

i'm sorry. i asked this before but i'm still baffled of what dan and andy are doing in this one. does anyone know?

also, does anyone know what that song is in the beginning? or is it the same?
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Feb 25 2007, 05:18 AM)
    In this version, Dan gives Andy a little something wink.gif It's quite funny laugh.gif
    AMW Melkweg

haha o man that is hilarious. haha laugh.gif

they are really creative for changing it up all the time for different places

haha...because its amsterdam wink.gif
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Feb 25 2007, 03:38 PM)
    ytel, the song at the beginning is "Something About Us," from Daft Punk's Discovery CD. OK Go loves Daft Punk, I happen to know.

Which makes the fact that I can't help but think of the "Around the World" video every time I see the new DWYW video just that much funnier.
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Feb 25 2007, 04:18 AM)
    In this version, Dan gives Andy a little something wink.gif It's quite funny laugh.gif
    AMW Melkweg

laugh.gif
    Theory proven, at least for some shows! That one's hilarious.

"I was gonna do the 'Million Ways' dance ... but then I got high ... "
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Feb 25 2007, 10:18 AM)
    AMW Melkweg

Ok I'm either blind or realy stupid, but I can't tell what they're doing! Someone please explain unsure.gif
  • Dan lights a joint and passes it to Andy.
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Feb 25 2007, 10:41 PM)
    OMG thank you so much, I thought I would never find out what the name of that song was. Aren't they the ones who sing that other song? How does it go?....harder, faster, somethin somethin laugh.gif laugh.gif I'll figure it out!

Thanks sureeyesawake!

Happy to help! You'd do the same for me.

Yes, Daft Punk does that other song, "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger," which is also on Discovery. Damian listed this as one of the five best songs ever when I asked him. So there you go.
  • argh. double post
  • And it's funny to think that Tim has no idea that all this is going on behind him. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Feb 27 2007, 04:13 AM)
    Dan lights a joint and passes it to Andy.

OOOH Now I feel like a total dumbass.
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Feb 26 2007, 11:22 PM)
    And it's funny to think that Tim has no idea that all this is going on behind him. laugh.gif

Hahahahaha!
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Feb 26 2007, 08:13 PM)
    Dan lights a joint and passes it to Andy.

Puff, puff, pass.

Now, instead of focusing on Damian throughout the whole dance, I must let my eyes wander to Dan and Andy during that scene, and back to Damian and Dan for some shirt lifting and pelvic thrusting. blink.gif

Have you guys noticed if Tim does anything unique for AMW? I would like to know when to switch up my gaze so I don't miss a thing. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Feb 27 2007, 01:38 PM)
    Have you guys noticed if Tim does anything unique for AMW? I would like to know when to switch up my gaze so I don't miss a thing. laugh.gif

Well he does have a very unique part, but as for changing it up, I haven't noticed. Hmm...
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Feb 26 2007, 08:18 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=101851 It's at about 2:30.
  • According to Ushies on the JC, they've stopped doing the dance after shows.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Feb 27 2007, 01:58 PM)
    According to Ushies on the JC, they've stopped doing the dance after shows.

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif Noooooooo!
  • Yeah, Dan says they're over it.
  • That makes me so sad sad.gif