In this Discussion

Tim

Comments

• i went quarter machine crazy and a ring like the one tim wears in his pro pictures came out and im wearing it hahaha but it doesnt look as good as tims
  • Haha!
    (sometimes I do that too...the one time I kept getting super balls and I wanted to keep going till I got something else...which was a yellow ring with a smiley laugh.gif )
  • the world would crash if Tim shaved his 'burns". we practically made a whole page about his possible "lack of 'burns" laugh.gif
  • The picture that sparked the great debate was from the 2nd August when they were in Australia.

Fear not! Tim's trademark sideburns were not shaved off in his sleep by a sneaky Damian!

But rather, the lighting was a bit off in that picture.

Look, I have evidence to back me up!

Taken from the same show.

I seriously covet Tim's jacket.
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 9 2007, 11:30 PM)
    yeah he'll still be my future boyfriend haha jk

That's ok, I never had a "real" boyfriend until I was 17 yrs old...I was under the delusion I was surely going to meet and marry John Taylor or Nick Rhodes from the age of 10-16. In fact, when I lived in London(1992) my friend and I saw John and she kept poking me and saying" there he is, go get your future husband". Needless to say, I didn't even speak to the man...I was frozen with fear. So, my advice is if you ever get the chance to say hello to Tim, make sure you do! I've regretted not just saying hi for years!;)

QUOTE (LolaBert @ Aug 11 2007, 06:34 AM)

I seriously covet Tim's jacket.

this jacket makes me think of cricket, has anyone given him a clue, like a cricket bat? Is it just me ? or have I been watching way too much Monty Python?
  • QUOTE (hungrylikethewolf @ Aug 11 2007, 08:19 AM)
    That's ok, I never had a "real" boyfriend until I was 17 yrs old...I was under the delusion I was surely going to meet and marry John Taylor or Nick Rhodes from the age of 10-16. In fact, when I lived in London(1992) my friend and I saw John and she kept poking me and saying" there he is, go get your future husband". Needless to say, I didn't even speak to the man...I was frozen with fear. So, my advice is if you ever get the chance to say hello to Tim, make sure you do! I've regretted not just saying hi for years!;)

wow thats acually nice to hear bc i thought i was the only one lol now i know im not totally crazy as people say i am lol...........wheew i thought those sideburns were a gonner there for a day i mean part of me was like yeah now he will be in a new interview about why he shaved them off lol!! haha im sucha dork

ugh that picture is.............................orgasmic hahahaha
  • Aww thanks LolaBert!
    The mystery has been solved.
    I like that picture, and I like Tim's hands smile.gif
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 11 2007, 03:15 PM)
    I like Tim's hands smile.gif

many thoughts run through my little imagination hahaha *i dont mean for that to sound as gross as it does*
    Aww thanks LolaBert!
    The mystery has been solved.
    I like that picture, and I like Tim's hands

No problem guys!

Haha, I like Tim's snazzy dress sense!
  • Aww me too smile.gif
  • sexy mama! or should i say papa lol laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • Why? Because of his finger?

this picture has been posted like everywhere but i think it should be posted here bc i think its cute how Tim looks like a cute little boy
  • yeah.... that's one of my favourites happy.gif happy.gif
  • no3rdws from flickr
  • The picture won't load for me sad.gif
    I only get Tim's head.
  • UUGGGHH! I'm sorry...apparently I need a class in how to post pictures. I'll stop trying until I learn how to do it properly.

I just wanted to add to your Tim thread, since your so nice to add to the Damian one.
  • Oh it's okay! You could try just posting the link to the page you got the picture from, or by using the image button.