In this Discussion

Tim

Comments

• LOL i agree. but I dont think Tim would shave off his sideburns. they're a part of him!
  • Maybe it was an accident, or maybe he decided it was time for a change.
  • or maybe he was pranked and damian shaved them off when he was asleep haha
  • Haha aww, I'm always afraid that if I fall asleep, say on the bus, someone will draw on my face (even though the people on my bus don't seem like they'd do that do me).

That would be kinda funny/sad/mean if he did that.
  • haha my friend fell asleep at a party and we duck taped her to the chair and screamed fire it was funny

theres got to be a good reason for it maybe they were really fake and he ran outta the glue to glue them back on
  • Haha if so, he is really good at making them look real.
  • haha yeah hes really good at looking good in them to haha
  • Haha so good!
  • i cant help but staring at it and thinking *his face looks naked*....oh lala haha wink.gif happy.gif wub.gif
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 9 2007, 06:08 PM)

I'm thinking it's just the bright lighting in this pic. I mean, why would he still have that line down his face?

Haha on the Damian shaving them off thing and the glue thing biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 9 2007, 10:32 PM)
    I'm thinking it's just the bright lighting in this pic. I mean, why would he still have that line down his face?

Haha on the Damian shaving them off thing and the glue thing biggrin.gif

Yea I wasn't sure if that was like a sideburn line or a shadow, haha.
  • ok that makes me feel better lol but you never know he could still have shaved them and they be growing back already but if thats true atleast they are growing back
  • Haha well if they were gone, I'm sure they'd grow back smile.gif
  • if he doesnt grow them back he will get a personal email/letter from me lol telling him to grow them back lol he'll surley listen to someone hes never met haha
  • Haha smile.gif
    With or without him, he'd still be amazing smile.gif
  • yeah he'll still be my future boyfriend haha jk
  • all my friends are like omg your so retarded hes like 30 and im like hey it wont be rape in 2 years haha
  • Haha, well whatever makes you happy smile.gif