In this Discussion

Tim

Comments

• hah, I remember seeing that...

I don't know why I didn't post it at the time.... *shrug* oh well.
  • i dont know if anyone has seen this before Click here i love tim nordwind but i think the birth control glasses part is funny
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Jul 20 2007, 04:23 PM)
    i dont know if anyone has seen this before Click here i love tim nordwind but i think the birth control glasses part is funny

i've never seen that... it's funny, tim nordwind = When something is super wicked and awesome in only the coolest, quirkiest way possible laugh.gif i'll began to use it xD
  • I found this adorable!
  • haha i love this picture i have it in my tim collage but but i covered his legs up
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Jul 20 2007, 10:23 AM)
    i dont know if anyone has seen this before Click here i love tim nordwind but i think the birth control glasses part is funny

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH oh my god that's hilarious

QUOTE (hungrylikethewolf @ Jul 30 2007, 12:07 PM)
    I found this adorable!

and htat picture is amasing
  • yay i love the tim thread it makes me smile lol

it doesnt look like tim got a very good jump lol it kinda makes me laugh bc his facial expression looks like he tryed so hard
  • i like this one alot better than the last one i made

• Here's one of Tim at the Bite of LV back in Oct.

• QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Jul 10 2007, 09:39 PM)

That guy with him is Milosh.

QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Jul 20 2007, 09:23 AM)

Hilarious laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Jul 30 2007, 11:21 PM)
    Here's one of Tim at the Bite of LV back in Oct.

this picture is by far awesome
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jul 31 2007, 07:46 AM)
    That guy with him is Milosh.

Oh really? No way! Thanks, Sheri!
  • beautiful smile

• aaaw, that is a beautiful smile! Timmy! wub.gif
  • ohh i really love tim's smile!! he should smile more often rolleyes.gif
  • QUOTE (marta91 @ Aug 1 2007, 06:13 PM)
    ohh i really love tim's smile!! he should smile more often rolleyes.gif

ain't that the truth, not that he looks bad with his serious/im a bad ass face but he has such a gorgeous smile
  • for some reason i'm posting this now, i went to the Soho show in NYC a couple months ago and I was able to run up to the stage after the show (it was an acoustic set and i was right in front). I grabbed Tim's waterbottle because, why not haha. And I also grabbed 2 of his pics that were on the amp, but then this girl came up like right after me and she looked so sad. She was like "o man, I was hoping to get one." So I felt bad so I gave her one of the two. Just thought I'd share that Tim story.
  • UGH! why cant i get stuff like you knowing my luck id take something and he'd hunt me down and be like yeah umm im gunna need that back
  • HAHAHA

i'm sure you'll get something one of these days. I was just lucky, and fast haha