In this Discussion

Tim

Comments

• OMG! I think those are the best pictures i've ever seen. I mean I can't even explain how amazing they are. So amazing no word as amazing has been made yet. They leave me breathless/speechless.
  • Ooh these too! image

• oooo heidi! i love that last purple-y one... smile.gif
  • That last one is AMAZING! The stars in the background makes me think of Tim's Shooting Star song.
  • Heidi Oh My Gosh. I think you clogged my arteries with Timness and im having a heart attack.
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Feb 12 2008, 04:57 AM)
    Heidi Oh My Gosh. I think you clogged my arteries with Timness and im having a heart attack.

LOL, this would make the best come-on line ever! (Not to Tim, I mean just in general. On another thread we were talking the other day about come-on lines)
  • *bump* because Tim's awesome and hillarious in the Jonesy's jukebox interview. Made me LOL when Jonesy discusses how large and beautiful the calves are on Korean people and Tim suddenly splurts "Oh!....Never noticed that before," in a mysterious, confused, and surprised tone.
  • My friend told me today I should marry him. OK I said.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 25 2008, 11:41 AM)
    *bump* because Tim's awesome and hillarious in the Jonesy's jukebox interview. Made me LOL when Jonesy discusses how large and beautiful the calves are on Korean people and Tim suddenly splurts "Oh!....Never noticed that before," in a mysterious, confused, and surprised tone.

ditto.

Don't ask.
  • HAHAHAHHAHA OH MY GOD!!
    WHAT?!?!?!?

love its.
  • That is the best picture ever.

I wish my kitchen had a Tim in it.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Apr 15 2008, 07:46 PM)
    That is the best picture ever.

I wish my kitchen had a Tim in it.

I so should have registered for a Tim when I got married.
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Apr 14 2008, 02:49 AM)
    Don't ask.

Bigger version:

• looool! I love it! It looks like he's flying/teaching the little girls to fly. Thx, ih7!
  • I must say, that is the greatest picture of tim ever.
    Where do you guys find thoes?
    I luvs it.

From UVA.
    Lord Boss of Hogg.
    biggrin.gif
  • i loved tim's sweater...
    i complimented him. i was like

me-"i like your sweater, it's veryyy.."
    tim-"dad-ish?"
    me-"no! i was thinking, fashion forward"
    tim-"fashion forward?? i've never heard that before! i really like it. no one's ever called me that before"
    me-"no one's ever called YOU fashion forward before??"

i was shocked. seriously