In this Discussion

Tim

Comments

• QUOTE (katieyellow @ Apr 25 2008, 11:01 AM)
    i loved tim's sweater...
    i complimented him. i was like

me-"i like your sweater, it's veryyy.."
    tim-"dad-ish?"
    me-"no! i was thinking, fashion forward"
    tim-"fashion forward?? i've never heard that before! i really like it. no one's ever called me that before"
    me-"no one's ever called YOU fashion forward before??"

i was shocked. seriously

^^ lol! Why do I get the feeling Damian makes up shit to make Tim paranoid in very Dinky Damian fashion?
  • Tim is awesome, and I freakin LOVE that picture of him in the kitchen!

• Omg I want to cry because I have missed so much. I love Tim to death not one day has gone by that I do not think of him.....i miss him.
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Apr 30 2008, 05:06 PM)
    Omg I want to cry because I have missed so much. I love Tim to death not one day has gone by that I do not think of him.....i miss him.

Ah! We have missed your Tim love-in wink.gif
  • Yeah but after reading Alice's story I think he has moved on. Lol. A little heart-broken but ill be fine. unsure.gif sad.gif
  • ohhh, I must chime in here.

I have a special spot in my heart for Tim for many reasons, but this is what first drew me in!
    Here's my little story in case you care to read on..

Before I knew of OK GO or had ever seen them at all, I was obsessed with the glasses that Tim wears. I had wanted a pair for a long time and finally found some on Ebay.
    Anyway, about 4 years ago after much searching, I bought a pair. Cazal 607's. Got em, loved em, was gonna have my prescription put in them to wear as my main glasses the way Tim does. I didn't end up using them as my main glasses, as my husband made me realize that they just didn;t work on my face, despite my love for them. So I sold them.
    Fast forward about a year and a half and I see this guy in the same glasses in a pic somewhere, and I was like WOW! that guy is rockin the Cazals!! Who is this dude?! I'd never seen anyone in them except of course for the guys from RUN DMC who really made them famous in the 80's..so it was super cool to see Tim really working them to the max like that. He looks really hot in them!

He just seems very very sweet and smart. I've never had the chance to chat with him but hopefully someday I will get to.

Yes, he is really fashion forward! I have a clothing website, and I totally specialize in fashion forward stuff, it's always been my obsession. He's really unique in that way. I would KILL to style him for a day. Not saying he needs help, cause he obviously has the skills, but it would be really awesome to get the chance to do that!!

Thanks for letting me gush, guys.

• ohhh that pic in the kitchen is the BEST!

I love the kids in the background.

The argyle sweater is killing me...with the drainpipes and the jacket. LOVE THIS COMBO! YEAH!
  • QUOTE (bullshituous @ May 1 2008, 12:27 AM)
    I'd never seen anyone in them except of course for the guys from RUN DMC who really made them famous in the 80's..so it was super cool to see Tim really working them to the max like that. He looks really hot in them!

Who's House?

Tim's House. wink.gif

HAHAHA
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ May 1 2008, 07:34 AM)
    Who's House?

Tim's House. wink.gif

HAHAHA

LOL!!
    Tim's house! ..Let's go!
    BTW - Do you think that kitchen pic is Tim's kitchen? Looks like somebody went to Bruegger's!!
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ May 1 2008, 01:21 AM)
    Yeah but after reading Alice's story I think he has moved on. Lol. A little heart-broken but ill be fine. unsure.gif sad.gif

Noooo!!! Christy, he's still yours at heart. He's probably just missing you because you haven't been on in a while, so he got all confused by my accent. That's all it was smile.gif

I could never steal him off you anyway!
    *hugs*
  • Thanks Alice that makes me feel alot better I don't know what I would do if I lost him lol. But thats really exciting that he like lunged towards you and hugged you you are one lucky gal.
  • I be bored, I post pics.

• QUOTE (beckysioux @ May 2 2008, 09:05 PM)

You do realize open mouth pics make me want to do a dental exam?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 2 2008, 11:21 PM)
    You do realize open mouth pics make me want to do a dental exam?

Why do you think I post them? wink.gif
  • GOsh I love him so much!
  • blink.gif hot hot hot
    holy jeezuz
  • My brain just connected the fact that I'm going to prom with a kid named Tim, haha.

He's not quite as awesome as Prince Charming here, but he's nice and cute in his own way.

and I"m really sorry guys, I've just got prom on my mind today, I promise I'll stop spamming about it.

biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ May 3 2008, 12:05 AM)

my FAVE!!!
    He's so... AWESOME! i love Tim, and my love for him grows more and more daily biggrin.gif
  • I'm bored, I post pictures...

• Pictures = amazinggg

I just realized that Tim looks quite similar to my Uncle Tim... huh.gif
    Except Tim is exceptionally better looking.