In this Discussion

Helpline for Harry fans

Comments

• QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Feb 2 2007, 03:26 PM)
    harry potter is easly one of the geekyest things going
    people cosplaying as the characters as the movies, waiting for books
    pah i say!

=p

You are so desperate to be different from everyone else aren't you?

I really like Harry Potter but I don't really think that I'll need psychological help if J.K. Rowling thinks that he should die. She is just a brilliant writer and it's HER story so she has the right to do whatever SHE wants to her characters.

oh and by the way...I really love to read in some Harry Potter fan groups that kids call Lord Voldemort "Voldy" which really shocked J.K. Rowling and maybe was one of the reasons for her to consider to kill characters (just kidding)tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Feb 15 2007, 07:08 PM)
    You are so rather amazing

i tend to agree
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Feb 15 2007, 08:08 PM)
    Nice, Pandy. laugh.gif

i do try =p
  • A helpline?
    You can't be serious...

The books are alright. The films are pretty poor to be honest.
    Why do people care?
    I don't like the way people take it so seriously... I mean, I knew a girl who planned out a trip to Scotland so she could find Hogwarts. No joke.

They're characters, and it's fiction.
    *sigh*
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Feb 17 2007, 07:01 PM)
    A helpline?
    You can't be serious...

The books are alright. The films are pretty poor to be honest.
    Why do people care?
    I don't like the way people take it so seriously... I mean, I knew a girl who planned out a trip to Scotland so she could find Hogwarts. No joke.

They're characters, and it's fiction.
    *sigh*

your my hero
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Feb 17 2007, 07:18 PM)
    your my hero

Haha!! smile.gif
    Why thank you.
  • Oh my goodness, dear Harry fans. There's something worse to cope with than the possibility of Mr. Potter's death!!!!

And that thing is the fact that he doesn't even exist!

Please, share your love with people who can actually feel it. Pour out your grief for people you've actually met. And most of all, spend money on a helpline concerning someone who might actually exist enough to be grateful for it.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 17 2007, 08:58 PM)
    Oh my goodness, dear Harry fans. There's something worse to cope with than the possibility of Mr. Potter's death!!!!

Please, share your love with people who can actually feel it. Pour out your grief for people you've actually met. And most of all, spend money on a helpline concerning someone who might actually exist enough to be grateful for it.

HAHAHA
    I officially love you.
  • I officially officially love you too.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 17 2007, 01:58 PM)
    Oh my goodness, dear Harry fans. There's something worse to cope with than the possibility of Mr. Potter's death!!!!

Sure, he's not real. I suppose next you'll be telling me Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy don't exist either. *Clap your hands and believe, clap your hands and believe*
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Feb 19 2007, 08:51 PM)
    Sure, he's not real. I suppose next you'll be telling me Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy don't exist either. *Clap your hands and believe, clap your hands and believe*

What??
    They don't exist...? I mean, I've been told this before, but I've never believed those fools. But now that it's you saying it, Tempe...
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 19 2007, 07:54 PM)

What??
    They don't exist...? I mean, I've been told this before, but I've never believed those fools. But now that it's you saying it, Tempe...

They do too exist! As do the Easter Bunny and the M&M's.
  • M&M's? Naw...they can't be!!! This is the fabled stuff of my dreams!
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 19 2007, 07:59 PM)
    M&M's? Naw...they can't be!!! This is the fabled stuff of my dreams!

It's true. They do exist. But don't get them near fire. They melt (in your mouth not in your hands)
  • They do? Oh, Tempe...when mother said unicorns exist, I thought she was stoned out of her mind, but now, with M&M's coming to life before my eyes, I realize...that it is I who am stoned out my miind!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Feb 19 2007, 10:02 PM)
    It's true. They do exist. But don't get them near fire. They melt (in your mouth not in your hands)

oh my god. this made me laugh soooo much. thank you.
  • I know I'm like 20 years late to this thread... (sorry)

I used to be a pretty avid Harry Potter fan (I have multitudes of HP memorabilia and was upset....ok...I cried...when I didn't get an owl from Hogwarts when I was 11...pahaha, now you're thinking 'god, what a loser')
    but some of my friends were talking about it the other day, and we reckon (knock on wood) that JK Rowling could potentially be assasinated by some crazy dude in a cape if she kills off Harry.

which would be horrible.

but the Daniel Radcliffe and Equus thing seriously scarred me for life. 'curiosity killed the cat'...the cat being me with google imaging. I don't even want to think about it anymore.
  • I'm thinking I should get my Harry & The Potters polaroids scanned and post them here..
  • If they kill off Harry, I'll be a little sad. But if they kill off Charlie on "Lost" then I'll be inconsolable! Lol.

QUOTE (mixtape @ Mar 24 2007, 07:02 PM)
    I'm thinking I should get my Harry & The Potters polaroids scanned and post them here..

^^ Yes, yes! Mixtape, post those pics! I'd love to see them.