In this Discussion

Helpline for Harry fans

Comments

• They sent out a hilarious myspace bulletin begging people for fruit and vegetables because they want to stay healthy on tour, so you should..y'know...bring them some produce.
  • hahaha, totally. <3
    there's a lot of harry potter stuff happening this summer, it's super exciting.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jun 17 2007, 11:26 AM)
    The embarrassing thing about this is that I was 17. You at least had the excuse of being in elementary school. I'll have to post the pic of me and my friend as Ginger and Baby. Her costume is WAY more accurate.

OK. I'm only going to leave this up for a day or two because I'm no longer friends with the girl and I don't know how she'd take to having this picture posted.

But since you asked.

Picture was here

I love how this thread has gone from Harry Potter to the Spice Girls and back. My dog's name is Ginny and my cat's name is Luna, but if I'm unhappy with the end of the book I promise not to get suicidal, okay? :-D
  • you have a cat named luna?! ahhh! sailormoon...
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jun 19 2007, 01:14 PM)
    you have a cat named luna?! ahhh! sailormoon...

oh my god I love Sailor Moon and I don't even care. My roomie and I bought Sailor Moon Classic and Sailor Moon R (I think? It's the one with Chibi) off of eBay and watched it while we were studying for midterms. They always took like 10 minutes to transform. Seriously. It took up half the episode. My roomie hated Sailor Mars because "she's such a bitch." Then we would talk about how Sailor Mercury's "mercury bubble blast" was the lamest attack ever.... though I think she was our favorite.

Yeaaaaah
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jun 19 2007, 05:22 AM)
    OK. I'm only going to leave this up for a day or two because I'm no longer friends with the girl and I don't know how she'd take to having this picture posted.

But since you asked

*picture of Rachel as Ginger Spice*

I love how this thread has gone from Harry Potter to the Spice Girls and back. My dog's name is Ginny and my cat's name is Luna, but if I'm unhappy with the end of the book I promise not to get suicidal, okay? :-D

You. Are. AWESOME.
    Seriously. That is fantastic!!!
    Ahhhh.....

Hahaha - when I was on the Harry Potter set, so many people asked my if I was playing Ginny because of my hair color!! it was so funny. And several people were convinced that I was her after the film came out as well.
    I'm a better actor, tho wink.gif
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jun 19 2007, 11:00 AM)
    My roomie hated Sailor Mars because "she's such a bitch."

sad.gif

Sailor Mars was my favorite. Her name was Rei, I used to go by Rae. She was a singer, I was a singer. She was a Shinto Priestess, I was *really* involved in my synagogue. I, however, was not a bitch. biggrin.gif

And you guys are awesome for recognizing that Luna is also a Sailor Moon reference. I like to give my pets reference names. I'm getting a fish soon. His name is going to be Tim. Both for the obvious reason and also because he is a great enchanter, but there are those who call him...

Tim.

Allie, you would be a GREAT Ginny Weasley. You just want to snog Daniel Radcliffe though, don't you?
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jun 19 2007, 04:54 PM)
    Allie, you would be a GREAT Ginny Weasley. You just want to snog Daniel Radcliffe though, don't you?

Eeeewwwwww!!!
  • the word "snog" almost made me make a scene in the computer lab...

SNOG! hahhah

and ps... Jupiter was the best, and did you guys collect the sticker/cards? oh man...

edit: you were on the HP set Electra? INTENSE
  • ^^ I know, the word snog makes me laugh too >.<

Yep, I was an extra on the second movie smile.gif
    I had to wear Hermione's cloak too, because it was the only one that fit me - the rest were more like tents on me haha.
  • Electra! you're famous! im going to look for you now... even though i dont really know what you look like. hmm

snog is a fantastic word! i can't take anything with "snog" in it seriously, it's just too funny

One of my teachers has set a test for the Monday after HP is released. Needless to say there was an uproar, now all the nerds don't know whether HP or school is more important. We're such dorks tongue.gif
  • hahahhaa sorry i find that totally adorable...
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jun 18 2007, 12:12 AM)
    Dude, even I remember when Take That broke up.

Dude, whatevs. tongue.gif

Perhaps, in light of this thread, we should make a thread about British things that we like.

(OR DON'T. HMPH.)
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jun 30 2007, 01:43 PM)
    Perhaps, in light of this thread, we should make a thread about British things that we like.

British things I like:
    1. Cadbury Chocolate
    1a. My English Friends (it's a tie. A very CLOSE tie)
    2. Nevermind the Buzzcocks
    3. Amy Winehouse
    4. The View
    5. The Fratellis
    6. Monty Python
    7. Harry Potter
    8. British Airways
    9. Cadbury Chocolate

Check the sig.
  • I don't like British Airways. I've only used it once, and that one time all the flight attendants got pissed off at me for requesting sugar for my coffee, and were drunk. Grrr.

I like lots of other British things tho.
    And let's face it, Pandy and I are two of the greatest british things in the world biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jul 1 2007, 01:43 AM)
    I don't like British Airways. I've only used it once, and that one time all the flight attendants got pissed off at me for requesting sugar for my coffee, and were drunk. Grrr.

And let's face it, Pandy and I are two of the greatest british things in the world biggrin.gif

this is 100% truth
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 30 2007, 08:43 PM)
    I don't like British Airways. I've only used it once, and that one time all the flight attendants got pissed off at me for requesting sugar for my coffee, and were drunk. Grrr.

Well, I said my English friends tied with Cadbury, and both of those things were above British Airways. I flew it twice - between London and Israel there and back, and going to Israel there was a lady wearing too much perfume. It was bothering my Dad's asthma, so they bumped him up to 1st class and let me go with him. It was AWESOME.
  • Back on to the topic, I know that Harry won't die, but even if he does, I wouldn't be too fussed. He's an asshole when you think about it. I just hope that Ron doesn't die, though I think it would be more dramatic if Ron died.
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Jul 13 2007, 02:48 PM)
    Back on to the topic, I know that Harry won't die, but even if he does, I wouldn't be too fussed. He's an asshole when you think about it.

I know! He's kind of a big asshole.

I have a feeling Neville is going to die defending the memory of his parents, which is a shame, because I love Neville.
  • Neville owns, Especially movie Neville.