In this Discussion

OK Go Pictures and "Stuff"

Comments

• I was at this show, from the crowd it looked like all of this was planned by OK Go, especially when Damian got on the speaker. But then , one of the Fray's crew told us later that "The guys are kinda pissed off right now because of the squirt guns." (his words, not mine). I don't think the cricket thing had even been discovered at that point, either. Dan doesn't look angry, though, does he?
  • Wow, that would have pissed me off. I really do like practical jokes, but during a performance... what genius came up with that one? rolleyes.gif Maybe I'm just biased because I've always had something against The Fray.

BUT DAN - OMG. HAHAHAHAHAH. laugh.gif
  • I remember The Fray pulling shit like this when Weezer took them on tour. Apparently it hasn't sunk in that it's annoying to do it during a song.
  • damn what did they do?! threw a pie in coumo's face?
  • "a procession of topless, except for bras, Fray-men invaded the stage, causing breif and extreme confusion untill the weez men realized what was going on. They pretty much ruined the performance of Beverly Hills, doing the 'Gimmie Gimmies' and stripping off their bras, doing handstands, etc."
  • hardy har har... sorry but i don't understand shinanigans during performances.... maybe put a couple of whoopiie cushions on the tour buss... but they're doing thier job... cut it out boys.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jul 12 2007, 09:04 AM)
    "a procession of topless, except for bras, Fray-men invaded the stage, causing breif and extreme confusion untill the weez men realized what was going on. They pretty much ruined the performance of Beverly Hills, doing the 'Gimmie Gimmies' and stripping off their bras, doing handstands, etc."

No wonder Tim was like, "You and the underwear. It's always with the underwear." I guess some people just like parading about in the nickers
  • I mean, Weezer didn't get too upset, but they obviously weren't happy that it completely messed up the biggest song of the night. Note to The Fray, if your one-hit-wonderness allows another tour: Between songs. BETWEEN.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jul 12 2007, 12:11 PM)
    I guess some people just like parading about in the nickers

And it's always the ones nobody wants to see in knickers. blink.gif
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Jul 12 2007, 09:20 AM)
    And it's always the ones nobody wants to see in knickers. blink.gif

Lol, Hey Leon! And now you have just given me a good interview question for you....*runs to that thread* laugh.gif
  • http://youtube.com/watch?v=_OR_3jKjOHk

Doesn't this look a lot like their background? It doesn't say which concert.
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Jul 12 2007, 12:55 PM)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=_OR_3jKjOHk
    Doesn't this look a lot like their background? It doesn't say which concert.

Was that at one of the Christmastime radio shows? The scenario sounds familiar. I think someone wrote about it in a recap and then questioned whether or not it was a stunt put on by the radio station. Does that sound familiar to anyone else? If not, I have one thing to say: Ouch!
  • oo, yeah, that def'ly looks like their background. Whoah...
  • QUOTE (mumblo @ Jul 12 2007, 01:25 PM)
    Was that at one of the Christmastime radio shows? The scenario sounds familiar. I think someone wrote about it in a recap and then questioned whether or not it was a stunt put on by the radio station. Does that sound familiar to anyone else? If not, I have one thing to say: Ouch!

Yeah, I remember reading something like that. I can't remember which show it was though.
  • yeah, that's definitely their background.... but the voice at the end definitely isn't one of theirs. huh.

and yeesh, that's gotta hurt.
    did anyone go look at the website they show at the end of that? and did anyone else find it kinda weird that they had a website anyways?
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Jul 12 2007, 05:33 PM)
    Yeah, I remember reading something like that. I can't remember which show it was though.

I just did a search, and it looks like it was at Logan Square in Chicago -
    http://okgo.forumsunlimited.com/index.php?...amp;hl=proposal
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jul 12 2007, 09:32 PM)
    I just did a search, and it looks like it was at Logan Square in Chicago -
    http://okgo.forumsunlimited.com/index.php?...amp;hl=proposal

ooo! thanks!
    Now I'm even more confused- Sheri said it was fake in that thread, right? I'm lost.
    What an interesting tour event! This should go on Suzanne's game!
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Jul 12 2007, 07:55 PM)
    ooo! thanks!
    Now I'm even more confused- Sheri said it was fake in that thread, right? I'm lost.
    What an interesting tour event! This should go on Suzanne's game!

It was fake. It was pretty corny, the way they did it. Sheri and I looked at each other like they were idiots. smile.gif
  • I haven't been to the boards in forever.

I don't know how I survived without this thread. wub.gif It makes life happy. happy.gif
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Jul 13 2007, 12:14 AM)
    It was fake. It was pretty corny, the way they did it. Sheri and I looked at each other like they were idiots. smile.gif

thx! ooooh....so they shot a fake proposal during a concert...for a commercial?