In this Discussion

what a dork

Comments

• Okay, so, last night, I woke up and I really had to go to the toilet, so I got up, and went, 'cept I didn't want to turn any lights on because it would hurt my poor little eyes, and I didn't realise the door to the toilet was shut, because everything was black, and I walked right into it. Like, really hard. Because I really had to go. So yeah. That was quite painful.
  • umm....this is pretty old, but its stupid:

i was waiting for my mom outside of this building, then this car comes up. it was the same color, the same model and year, and it even had the same license plates (it was a new car so it had the dealer one). i ran up to the car and then i see that this guy is driving the car. i was ust about to open the door...hahaha. good thing i didn't.
  • I've done that once. My mom stopped at a convenience store and asked me to go in and get us some popsicles because it was crazy hot out, but when I left the store, I was so distracted by how cold the popsicles were (you know when stuff is so cold that it hurts to touch it?) and I kept trying to open the door of this completely different car. It was locked and the old lady inside was probably freaking out because I'm just standing there saying, "LET ME IN."
  • i hurt my elbow today.
  • I've got a good one.

I was on my way home from school and I like to knit while I walk home. So I was pulling my knitting out of my bag and I was almost done with one of my balls of yarn, so it was kind of small and it fell out of my bag without me noticing. So I just keep walking and I was proabaly 15 feet away from where I had dropped the yarn and I hear someone say, "Um, your string is dragging" and I look behind me and I have a line of yarn behind me and I had to go roll it back up.
  • that sounds like something i would do.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Feb 15 2007, 06:04 PM)
    "Um, your string is dragging"

that is a great ice breaker!

... ok I feel like a retard.
    I thought i had Tutorial an hour later than i actually did, so with one minute left in class i come barging in and the TA says "could you just give me a minute" and im like "im in this class" and hes like "the class with only 1 minute left?"
    then for what seemed like eternity there was confusion over weather i should wait out side or stay in...
    the entire class' eyes were on me... it was one of the most embarassing things ever!

and while i waited outside, i was swearing like a sailor (which is weird because i NEVER swear) and a heard of on lookers probably thought i was a mad woman.

when i sat in on the next tutorial, and he talked to the entire class about how important attendance was going to be in the up comming classes. I and everyone else in the room knew he was talking about me.

barf.
  • ^^^ hahahah laugh.gif laugh.gif
    thats priceless. smile.gif

i couldn't really help this, but...

i was in class (which only had like 12 kids) and idk what was up with my stomach. so the class is all quiet and stuff and then my stomach went "boooom". OMG it was so embarrassing. im not really sure if anyone heard it but i still got all red.
  • hmm...today I've eaten a whole bag of un-cooked Mr noodles...tripped into the middle of a busy road...oh, right and I have drunk almost five pots of tea (keeping in mind that it'sonly two o' clock here) blink.gif
  • hmm...today I've eaten a whole bag of un-cooked Mr noodles...tripped into the middle of a busy road...oh, right and I have drunk almost five pots of tea (keeping in mind that it'sonly two o' clock here) blink.gif
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Feb 16 2007, 01:46 PM)
    ^^^ hahahah laugh.gif laugh.gif
    thats priceless. smile.gif

i couldn't really help this, but...

i was in class (which only had like 12 kids) and idk what was up with my stomach. so the class is all quiet and stuff and then my stomach went "boooom". OMG it was so embarrassing. im not really sure if anyone heard it but i still got all red.

im glad to ammuse you! dry.gif . Jokes, when you said that it help me laugh at my self a bit too tongue.gif

and that stomach thing ALWAYS happens to me... middle of the class it starts, you know the time when its hard to leave the lecture hall with out drawing even MORE attention to yourself? yes, i hate that.
  • i haven't done anything freakishly stupid today..

wow, thats surprising.
  • i nearly walked into a "for sale" sign
  • I walked into a "please watch your step" sign once...
  • ...you win
  • That really shouldn't give me the satisfaction that it does...
  • QUOTE (stripygiraffe @ Feb 17 2007, 12:00 AM)
    That really shouldn't give me the satisfaction that it does...

haha, its all about the little victorys each day =p

like i got the final word in with an anoying custemer today

take that old people!
  • I've decided I love final words. Definitely.
  • I got bored of doing the AMW dance in the shower, because I have actually managed to complete it the whole way through without falling, so I decided to upgrade. HIGA, without treadmills, in the shower. This basically consists of jumping backwards and forwards, and then sliding along the bath tub floor. Also pretending to ice skate.

As you can imagine, it didn't look particularly effective and I really ache now. sad.gif

Also - this isn't my stupidity, but a girl in my geography class only realised today that the atlas on the wall, which has the pacific ocean in the center instead of England (which is what she's used to), is in fact the earth. She's always assumed it was another planet, apparently