In this Discussion

what a dork

Comments

• And guess what, yeah, I kind of like him too. Now whatcha you gonna do about it?!!
  • OMG u kind of like him!!!!!!!

hehehehehehehe

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

poor u. in love w/ a gay guy.
  • NOT! POSSIBLY a gay guy. Only because he hasn't yet a deep voice and he dresses all nicely.

Well, at least I didn't eat someone's meatballs and get sick off them. XD
  • laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

why do u have to be so mean, sad.gif sad.gif

he's probably not gay then.

(what is up w/ u and the meatballs??)
  • Haha...

(Sorry, you're just to angelical there's nothing mean enough to stick onto your back as you walk around! tongue.gif Jk I'll stop now Ms. Casablancas, lest you beat me up.)
  • ^^that's right!

u better stop.

i's from da ghetto. i's mess u up!
  • I's scared.

I was scanning through my 2-year-old history book and saw that "Saddam Hussein is the dictator of Iraq." Oh, those were the days. JK
  • i tripped getting on the bus today..
  • hahaha

thats always embarrassing. especially in front of a lot of ppl. hahahah
  • dry.gif

..i know...i do it all the time.
  • chkl, me too.

and i always get all embarrassed and red. SUCKS!

lets see...today i wasn't paying attention in class and then the teacher choose me to read and i was all lost, very embarrassing. i even started sweating.
  • sad.gif

that sucks.
  • A little while ago I got really angry at something and I swore REALLY loudly. I was at school and a teacher was right behind me. It's worse because I go to a catholic school and they don't tolerate that kind of stuff. I was so nervous that she heard me, but miraculously she didn't.

This happened last year. My class was working on a history report in the library and this one girl comes up to me and asks me what Hitlers last name was blink.gif . I asked if she was kidding, and she was serious!! And she's in the honors program!!! My mind was completely blown blink.gif
  • holy ****!

are you serious about the hitler thing?

mellow.gif
  • QUOTE (meliswilis @ Feb 28 2007, 10:22 PM)
    i tripped getting on the bus today..

I recently got off the bus, grinning triumphantly at my friend behind me as I usually fall off the bus, and walked straight into a streetlamp and smashed my head. Im that cool cool.gif

Also - kind of like the Hitler thing - my friend thought that Auschwitz was a person. Another thought it was the set of Crystal Maze (a game show in england). Another thought it was still in operation.

OMG.
  • I had a German penpal once, and I stopped writing to her because I was moving and would write back to her later from my new address. Then she sent back this letter in German, apparently angry and name-calling. So I decided to permanently stop writing to her, because that's just mean, you know?

Then, about 1.65 years later, just a few weeks ago, I got a letter from her again in the mail. You could actually see where she drew a Swastika and scratched it out and every smiley she had written was a Hitler smiley. Tres creepy.

And Hitler's birthday is three days before mine, one before Tempe's.
  • hows this for what a dork... i drove down to indianapolis (120 miles away) for a show on thursday, and locked my keys in my car, haha... my spare keys were in my purse that i left at home, so i had to get my brother to drive 'em down to me...
  • Over the weekend I was playing on my treadmill (yes, I am dumb enough to try and do that) and when I tried to jump on it backwards I fell. It didn't hurt really, but I did feel stupid!
  • Someone I know did something really stupid today.

A girl got punched in the arm and she screamed when she was hit. Then her friend said "You scream like a girl!" dry.gif
  • My gymnastics coach used to tell me I ran like a girl.

Le sigh.

Today I was just about to eat my cereal and I hit the end of the spoon with my hand by accident thus flinging milk all over myself.