In this Discussion

the official "canada is amazing" thread

15678911»

Comments

• I've never tried it, because I fucking hate gravy, but I do know that you go with a fork or else it's hard to pick up the cheese curds.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 28 2008, 05:25 AM)
    so have all you canadians tried poutine? do you eat it with a fork or with your fingers?

Fork. Otherwise it'd be a gravy disaster and/or mess.
  • i got a post card from the twins in quebec today!
  • OK folks, Adam and I go get Mapley next week! Wish us luck (and come see us if you want)!
  • EEEEEEEEEE

Canadas about to get RAD!!!

hope you don't think fel and are too lame...
  • DON'T FORGET TO VOTE TODAY!!!
  • Canada is amazing because they have ketchup chips there. My friend who goes to McGill came back for the weekend and brought two bags back for me!
  • i LOVE ketchup chips! you and your friend are really smart!
  • Yes we are! You know, her family was too afraid to try them. How can you be afraid of ketchup chips?! Unless you're allergic to ketchup or chips, but they're so good I'd eat them even if I were allergic.
  • I hate when people act like they're so weird. Hello losers, have you ever put ketchup on a french fry!? Saaame thing.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Oct 16 2008, 08:56 PM)
    I hate when people act like they're so weird. Hello losers, have you ever put ketchup on a french fry!? Saaame thing.

I even like ketchup on my chips, for that matter. I should try these things.
  • are we talking chips, as in the english yummy fish and chips

or crisps, the yummy potato snack?
  • The latter, Pandy.
  • then that is werid...

you werid cold people =p
  • Ummm, Prawn Cocktail, much?
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Oct 17 2008, 07:52 PM)
    Ummm, Prawn Cocktail, much?

anything that isnt salt and vinigar is vile and should be illigal..
  • what are you so afraid of andy? i dare you to try some. ketchup chips got a nice sourness to them similar to salt and vinegar, i recomend you go get some now