In this Discussion

Pepperdine April 13, 2007

Comments

• QUOTE (littleroom @ Mar 19 2007, 11:41 PM)
    I am SO going to this show!

This will be my 1st OK GO show.

---littleroom

Yay! Have a great time! I'm so excited for you and I only learned of your existence ten minutes ago. biggrin.gif
  • i might go..idk yet. Hopefully. i need u guys to cross ur fingers and pray that i can go. smile.gif
  • Apparently Cavil at Rest is opening for them too according to the Pepperdine site. I'll have to give them (and Augustana) a listen.
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Mar 20 2007, 09:48 PM)
    i might go..idk yet. Hopefully. i need u guys to cross ur fingers and pray that i can go. smile.gif

Crossing all fingers.
  • I've listened to Augustana. They aren't bad. Their single "Boston" cracks me up. I love how they wish to leave California for Boston for the weather. laugh.gif

I'll have to listen to Cavil at Rest now to see how their music is.

Oh and Vinca15, I'm crossing all fingers as well. biggrin.gif
  • laugh.gif I totally messed that up. It's just Ok Go!

Rock on!

--- littleroom

QUOTE (rocksugar @ Mar 20 2007, 01:24 PM)
    OK Go, without the 'The'. laugh.gif Although there is a dance cover group on myspace called The OK Go-Go's.

Augustana. I feel like Damian correcting everyone's grammar and spelling mistakes. laugh.gif
  • HEY! AMG! My friends got me 2 tickets to this show! So I'm going now! Ah! I think this'll be the last show... and I'm going to let go of OKGO after. It's been a good run smile.gif
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Mar 25 2007, 07:55 PM)
    Ah! I think this'll be the last show... and I'm going to let go of OKGO after. It's been a good run smile.gif

Whaaat?!? Do you mean this is the last OK Go concert you'll be attending, or more of a "That's it! NO more OK Go for me" type thing?
  • I'll always love OKGO, that's for sure,
    but I think I'm done chasing them all over the world
    I lost my blind loyalty to them sad.gif

BUT! Last show! I'm excited smile.gif I'll meet you guys for sure! smile.gif
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Mar 25 2007, 09:49 PM)
    I'll always love OKGO, that's for sure,

I will be floating around with my camera and kids lol!! Can't Wait!! IM still waiting for the people at Pepperdine to get back to me about allowing cameras and any other info they can give me. If I do not get a answer soon I will try another contact number.
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Mar 25 2007, 08:49 PM)
    I'll always love OKGO, that's for sure,

Ahhh. Our first and last meet up. sad.gif
  • QUOTE (littleroom @ Mar 20 2007, 10:02 AM)
    I wondered, is this show only The OK Go or are other bands performing that night?

QUOTE (bakersfield Fan @ Mar 20 2007, 10:19 AM)
    Augustina is playing as well.

There are two opening bands -- the first one is Cavil at Rest.
  • biggrin.gif Yipee! I'm scared though, because I'll be driving there, and I don't know how to drive freeway yet. I'll learn soon smile.gif

I'll be heading over there after work, like 4:30. It'll take me an hour (well half an hour if I don't get lost biggrin.gif) to get there. Is that early enough? :X When are you guys camping out?
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Mar 26 2007, 10:11 AM)
    biggrin.gif Yipee! I'm scared though, because I'll be driving there, and I don't know how to drive freeway yet. I'll learn soon smile.gif

I'll be heading over there after work, like 4:30. It'll take me an hour (well half an hour if I don't get lost biggrin.gif) to get there. Is that early enough? :X When are you guys camping out?

I may get there early in the day to take the kids to the beach and maybe picnic on the campus somewhere. I will have to see whats on my schedule for that day as well but I do want to get there early for photo opportunity's.
  • I'm coming out there as soon as I can. I'm taking one of my co-workers (her first OK Go concert) and she has class until 1 or 2 pm that day. So hopefully, we'll arrive between 3 and 4pm, that is if it's ok with her to camp out. Hell, I'll make her camp out so that we get front row off centered slightly in between Damian and Andy. tongue.gif

-Mia.
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Mar 26 2007, 10:18 PM)
    I'm coming out there as soon as I can. I'm taking one of my co-workers (her first OK Go concert) and she has class until 1 or 2 pm that day. So hopefully, we'll arrive between 3 and 4pm, that is if it's ok with her to camp out. Hell, I'll make her camp out so that we get front row off centered slightly in between Damian and Andy. tongue.gif

-Mia.

Thats a great place to be. LOL Damian might climb over you there too.
  • QUOTE (bakersfield Fan @ Mar 27 2007, 05:52 AM)
    Thats a great place to be. LOL Damian might climb over you there too.

hahahahahahah

your signature is amazing!!
  • I figured the signature would get a laugh.
  • Hi everybody!

I am starting a new job and I know I won't be able to leave early on that day. Sucks! Do people get there really early usually so they can get a good spot?

I just know I am gonna be in the back. sad.gif

--- littleroom
  • QUOTE (bakersfield Fan @ Mar 27 2007, 06:57 AM)
    I figured the signature would get a laugh.

I *love* your new siggie Adrienne. I was going to re-watch it just for that smirk.

QUOTE (littleroom @ Mar 27 2007, 08:31 AM)
    Hi everybody!

I am starting a new job and I know I won't be able to leave early on that day. Sucks! Do people get there really early usually so they can get a good spot?

I just know I am gonna be in the back. sad.gif
    --- littleroom

I hear there is going to be around 3,000 people there for the show. It is on a lawn so if you're short, you may not see much if you're in the back. I don't know if many people will show up for the first band, Cavil at Rest, but I'm sure they will start filing in once Augustana is on stage.