In this Discussion

Pepperdine April 13, 2007

12346»

Comments

• QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ Apr 16 2007, 07:43 AM)

Awww! He looks like he's poking himself in the eye with the microphone! tongue.gif
    Thanks for the pics, Mia!

Hey, I can see my hand! I'm wearing the black sweater (look to the left of Damian's elbow biggrin.gif ). So, that must be Tim's (Natalie's brother Tim, that is) arm resting up on the barrier. Cool, cool. Thank you, Mia. (I feel really dorky that I'm so excited about that, but whatever...)
  • I'm so glad Tabatha and Adrienne were on Andy's side otherwise there would be no pictures due to the overwhelming fog. I'm glad everyone enjoyed them.

Looks like he's eating the mic. laugh.gif
  • I have to work later today so IM working on editing the pictures but I have to do Cavil's first because they are dying to see them. I will load the okgo ones on my site as I go and will put Cavil's and Augustana's in a photobucket account for all those who want to see them. I have to say that the lighting there was very harsh and the fog was too much which made it very difficult to do photo's but I do have some yummy ones coming. I went at a different angle when I did these. I have some new lenses that I took advantage of.
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Apr 15 2007, 10:28 PM)
    Ok guys! Pics are up on Photobucket. http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u61/roc...ine%2004132007/

My favorite:

ohmy.gif I will forever love you for this photo!
    wub.gif Andy! wub.gif
  • QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ Apr 16 2007, 05:22 AM)
    Hello, highwayskyline, and welcome!

I know I've said this before, but I am beginning to hate that damn shirt! mad.gif I bet he originally liked it because it was just the right length for the AMW peepshow, but still long enough in the arms. Now, it just makes every concert picture I see/take look THE SAME! dry.gif (Man, I sound grumpy this morning.) That would be funny if he had a closetful of this shirt!

Oh yeah, I'm sure that was on his mind when he was picking it out, hehe.
    What kind of shirt will make the girls go crazy?!!? Ah, this one! I'll take 50 please!
  • QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ Apr 16 2007, 08:22 AM)
    I know I've said this before, but I am beginning to hate that damn shirt! mad.gif I bet he originally liked it because it was just the right length for the AMW peepshow, but still long enough in the arms. Now, it just makes every concert picture I see/take look THE SAME! dry.gif (Man, I sound grumpy this morning.)

I think I was too harsh on Damian. (But he has worn that shirt at all four concerts I've been to!) There's got to be a reason he keeps wearing the same damn shirt. Maybe he feels objectified, like the whole "we're not monkeys" thing. He wants to reinforce that this is not a fashion show - it's a rock concert! He certainly dresses well for interviews and other events. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Apr 14 2007, 08:07 AM)
    AH I meant YSDH! THEY DIDN'T PLAY YOU'RE SO DAMN HOT! :'(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably because of the censoring. I guess you can't say damn at a Christian University. And I don't think they can replace damn with anything else like goodness for Jesus. You're So Darn Hot, not quite the same. lol.
  • You're so darn hot.

L
    O
    FUCKING
    L

hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's true. WHAT A SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME!!!!!!!
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Apr 16 2007, 10:26 PM)
    Probably because of the censoring. I guess you can't say damn at a Christian University. And I don't think they can replace damn with anything else like goodness for Jesus. You're So Darn Hot, not quite the same. lol.

I've seen them three times and they never did YSDH. Also, "damn" isn't a word that'd get banned. I realize there are language prudes out there, but it's not a "Christian" thing to censor a word like "damn".
  • Yeah, I guess not, unless their is a God in front of Damn. Looking back, they did play YSDH at LMU and that is a Catholic School. So I guess they just chose not to play it.
  • They haven't played YSDH the four times I saw them either. sad.gif
    (The same four times Damian's worn that shirt.) dry.gif
  • That's interesting; I saw them play YSDH for all the times I saw them (the headlining ones). That was like, 4 times? Or at least 3. Yeah, well, they played it enough times for me to notice that they didn't play it at Pepperdine.

Maybe they're weening off the old album, I guess.
  • QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ Apr 16 2007, 02:18 PM)
    They haven't played YSDH the four times I saw them either. sad.gif

Yay for me! They played YSDH at my first show! tongue.gif
    Theresa, you need to start embracing the shirt. At this point, if he wore a different one, you wouldn't recognize him ohmy.gif
    He's actually doing YOU a favor wink.gif
  • QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ Apr 16 2007, 09:43 AM)

Awww! He looks like he's poking himself in the eye with the microphone! tongue.gif
    Thanks for the pics, Mia!

And like that security guy's checking out his ass!

"Shit!! I am alarmed at the rapid speed at which I've begun to question my sexuality!"

That's what he's thinking.
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Apr 16 2007, 12:15 AM)
    Look, Natalie and Tim (her brother) are behind us: laugh.gif

LOL!! Nice. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Apr 17 2007, 12:36 AM)
    And like that security guy's checking out his ass!

"Shit!! I am alarmed at the rapid speed at which I've begun to question my sexuality!"

That's what he's thinking.

hahahahahahahahahahaha!

That's the first time that milk has ever come out of my nose. You should be proud Sheri! tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ Apr 16 2007, 10:43 AM)
    laugh.gif

QUOTE (ytel82 @ Apr 16 2007, 01:19 PM)
    What kind of shirt will make the girls go crazy?!!? Ah, this one! I'll take 50 please!
    laugh.gif

QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ Apr 16 2007, 05:18 PM)
    They haven't played YSDH the four times I saw them either. sad.gif
    laugh.gif again!

I love The Shirt, personally. But then I also raved about my favorite thrift store.

Let's face it: If he offered it to me as a souvenir, even if it were all sweaty (okay, especially if it were all sweaty), I'd take it. Right off his body.

Seriously, though, I think he wears it because it's just his part of his show clothes. It's easier not to have to make that decision every night, you know?