In this Discussion

Win Invite Only Tickets to see OK Go (yet again and again)

124»

Comments

• QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ Apr 25 2007, 12:38 PM)
    I saw Dan at the merchandise table before the show and had a short conversation with him. I told him that I saw Damian at Starbucks today. He said Damian mentioned that at lunch and said he wished he'd had more time to talk to me. That made me feel really happy! biggrin.gif

Theresa, I've been meaning to post about this for awhile now--this made me so happy!! What a great, great thing to hear, that you were brought up in private conversation, you know? And that he wasn't offended at all.
    I'm sure he remembers you--you people assume too much that you're unmemorable, lol. They're real people and so are you--they remember, especially when you've met them a few times.
    Btw, Jackie read this thread to me while I was in the hospital--it was very cool to hear the story while I was in there smile.gif

And one for the angels.
    I've got a message for you regarding this subject in my pic index on MySpace. laugh.gif

QUOTE (mumblo @ Apr 24 2007, 02:17 PM)
    P.P.S. You are SO from Michigan; you say "pop." I find it very charming!! My friend Barbara says that, too, even though she's lived here a long time (she is from right outside of Detroit). We say "soda" here in California.

"Pop" all the way, baby!

QUOTE (mumblo @ Apr 26 2007, 09:16 AM)
    Yep, I'm positive. They did "Psycho Killer."

Holy crap, they do "Psycho Killer"??

QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Apr 24 2007, 02:08 PM)
    DK: So uh...where are you going?

DPD: Where are you going?

DK: I'm going back to the hotel.

DPD: That's where I'm going.

laugh.gif

QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ Apr 26 2007, 08:39 AM)
    ... also, damian kulash gives me a giant rock and roll-induced lady boner.

laugh.gif laugh.gif OMG, I love this person! Damian TOTALLY gives me a lady boner!!! Wish I'd thought of the term first ...
  • QUOTE (sherib @ May 2 2007, 06:57 PM)
    OMG, I love this person! Damian TOTALLY gives me a lady boner!!! Wish I'd thought of the term first ...

Oh, Sheri, you dare to say what we all think. I'm so glad you're back!