• ^^^

awesome

we're dark and we're proud

hahahahahahahahahahahah

totally
  • hahahha

REPRESENT! cool.gif
  • I don't tan, or burn, or anything.

I am ridiculously pale (once at an overnight stay at the hospital, the doctors thought I'd died coz I was so white. I thought that was hilarious biggrin.gif), and proud!

Yay for deathly-pale-people!
  • I should have noticed this thread sooner.

I'M FROM OKLAHOMA TOO.

Norman, to be specific.

And it's very cold outside. I just finished photographing every minute detail of the easter egg hunting experience at the neighborhood park. It was so cold, my mother pointed out that my nose snot was frozen?

Anyways, I don't particularly like Oklahoma weather. I mean seriously, it was so warm and magnificently green the last couple of days and now it's cold and gray. Global Warming anyone?
  • I'm from Southern California. The weather is crazy here the last couple days. hot, then cold, hot and humid, it's sort of cloudy out now with a chance of rain tonight.

I'm Asian, the darker kind of Asian.lol. I'm Cambodian so I always have a tan and get darker in the summer months. My bf (who is white- Caucasian white, not asian white) pokes fun on how black I get. But I like my color, I don't get red, sunburnt, and start to peel like he does when he goes out in the sun laugh.gif

QUOTE (EcstaticGrandmas?! @ Apr 7 2007, 09:21 AM)
    Anyways, I don't particularly like Oklahoma weather. I mean seriously, it was so warm and magnificently green the last couple of days and now it's cold and gray. Global Warming anyone?

Here, here! Global Warming, nay it's really Global Climate Change. The earth is getting significantly warmer but the weather patterns differ from location to location. Did anyone see An Inconvenient Truth? Although one-sided, it hits on a lot of good points.
  • QUOTE (EcstaticGrandmas?! @ Apr 7 2007, 12:21 PM)
    I should have noticed this thread sooner.

I'M FROM OKLAHOMA TOO.

Norman, to be specific.

And it's very cold outside. I just finished photographing every minute detail of the easter egg hunting experience at the neighborhood park. It was so cold, my mother pointed out that my nose snot was frozen?

woo! go for peeps from oklahoma! laugh.gif

damn it was cold this morning. ugghhh. i hope it warms up in time for tomorrow
  • oh so many oklahomans.
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Apr 7 2007, 03:15 AM)
    hahahha

REPRESENT! cool.gif

QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 7 2007, 02:31 PM)
    I don't tan, or burn, or anything.

I am ridiculously pale (once at an overnight stay at the hospital, the doctors thought I'd died coz I was so white. I thought that was hilarious biggrin.gif), and proud!

QUOTE (rocksugar @ Apr 7 2007, 05:39 PM)
    I'm from Southern California. The weather is crazy here the last couple days. hot, then cold, hot and humid, it's sort of cloudy out now with a chance of rain tonight.

I'm Asian, the darker kind of Asian.lol. I'm Cambodian so I always have a tan and get darker in the summer months. My bf (who is white- Caucasian white, not asian white) pokes fun on how black I get. But I like my color, I don't get red, sunburnt, and start to peel like he does when he goes out in the sun laugh.gif

YAY for the unbelievably dark and the ferociously pale.

woot woot
  • Woo!!!

Vinnie my love, we'd look hilarious next to each other biggrin.gif
  • ^^^

laugh.gif laugh.gif

hahahahaha

totally

that picture is priceless..
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Apr 7 2007, 12:39 PM)
    Here, here! Global Warming, nay it's really Global Climate Change. The earth is getting significantly warmer but the weather patterns differ from location to location. Did anyone see An Inconvenient Truth? Although one-sided, it hits on a lot of good points.

Nah, I didn't see it. I really have no interest for it. Although I recently attended a concert here in Norman that was a part of the "Campus Conciousness" tour with Guster and The Format. Its main focus was to help make aware (college students especially) people how messed up our planet is environmentally and what we can do to help. It was on my mind when I said that...

AND OH OH. I'm Asian too, or atleast half; it's weird because I'll get red in the face very easily for whatever reason, (snow, heat, embarassment), but I NEVER sun burn either. It's straight up jinkies.

QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Apr 7 2007, 01:51 PM)
    woo! go for peeps from oklahoma! laugh.gif

damn it was cold this morning. ugghhh. i hope it warms up in time for tomorrow

"YES!" to all of the above. It's supposed to rain tomorrow isn't it? Gary England said so. Who, by the way, is getting to old for the job. We (me and my family) were watching the t.v. when all those tornadoes were happening and I couldn't help but notice Gary's struggle...

That's why I now trust Rick Mitchell. =) He's just a bit more reliable, I think. But Oklahoma weather is so especially unpredictable. No one really knows. I think I saw sleet yesterday afternoon. blink.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 7 2007, 07:31 AM)
    I don't tan, or burn, or anything.

hahah wow thats crazy!!

QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Apr 7 2007, 12:27 PM)
    YAY for the unbelievably dark and the ferociously pale.

woot woot

wooo!!! yes we are awesome people.

i haven't seen the sun today.. been cloudy.. i think it might rain tomorrow? i don't really know.
    lots of ppl went surfing today... high tides or something? who knows.
    i wore my coat today woo! for about 10min when walking to and from the dining hall place haha but its all good i love my coat... i suppose its not really that cold to be needing a coat, but i like wearing mine =]
  • QUOTE (EcstaticGrandmas?! @ Apr 7 2007, 03:24 PM)
    Nah, I didn't see it. I really have no interest for it. Although I recently attended a concert here in Norman that was a part of the "Campus Conciousness" tour with Guster and The Format. Its main focus was to help make aware (college students especially) people how messed up our planet is environmentally and what we can do to help. It was on my mind when I said that...

AND OH OH. I'm Asian too, or atleast half; it's weird because I'll get red in the face very easily for whatever reason, (snow, heat, embarassment), but I NEVER sun burn either. It's straight up jinkies.
    "YES!" to all of the above. It's supposed to rain tomorrow isn't it? Gary England said so. Who, by the way, is getting to old for the job. We (me and my family) were watching the t.v. when all those tornadoes were happening and I couldn't help but notice Gary's struggle...

That's why I now trust Rick Mitchell. =) He's just a bit more reliable, I think. But Oklahoma weather is so especially unpredictable. No one really knows. I think I saw sleet yesterday afternoon. blink.gif

haha yea gary is gettin a bit old. sometimes i think hes just gonna fall asleep while he is standing there.

its like

"Today the high will be............(long pause) zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"
    i haven't seen the sun today.. been cloudy.. i think it might rain tomorrow? i don't really know.
    lots of ppl went surfing today... high tides or something? who knows.
    i wore my coat today woo! for about 10min when walking to and from the dining hall place haha but its all good i love my coat... i suppose its not really that cold to be needing a coat, but i like wearing mine =]

it was cloudy here too...

and kind of depressing

never thought i'd want it to be sunny.
  • seriously vinnie i dunno whats going on.. i havent seen the sun in a couple days.. so weird..

and yeah i never thought i'd want it to be sunny too, but this is just a bit too much cloudiness..
    unless it actually rains.
    yeah it should just rain and then be sunny!
    whats with this lingering cloud action?
  • According to weatherbug, it's cloudy with drizzle and fog for tonight and tomorrow (Easter Sunday) and sunny the rest of the week here in Riverside, CA. It'll be sunny when OK Go comes back to CA because they bring the sunshine with them. lol.
  • You CA ppl are so lucky. It was so funny to me when my family and I went to Florida and ppl were like, "it's 70! we're cold!" And I was like, "are you kidding? it's freaking 35 in Boston right now! This is HOT to us!" It was actually really weird getting on the plane in Florida and then 3 hours later landing in Boston, where it was sleeting. It felt like home.
    I remember somewhere Damian said everyone should live in the cold parts of the country for a while, just to experience it, and then move away as soon as possible. It must be like heaven for someone who grew up in DC and then lived in Chicago to finally live in CA- well, except that he's never home, lol.
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Apr 7 2007, 07:55 PM)
    According to weatherbug, it's cloudy with drizzle and fog for tonight and tomorrow (Easter Sunday) and sunny the rest of the week here in Riverside, CA. It'll be sunny when OK Go comes back to CA because they bring the sunshine with them. lol.

wow you're from riverside?!
    chino hills is my hometown!!!! and my cousins live in riverside! smile.gif

QUOTE (Tabetha @ Apr 7 2007, 08:13 PM)
    You CA ppl are so lucky. It was so funny to me when my family and I went to Florida and ppl were like, "it's 70! we're cold!" And I was like, "are you kidding? it's freaking 35 in Boston right now! This is HOT to us!" It was actually really weird getting on the plane in Florida and then 3 hours later landing in Boston, where it was sleeting. It felt like home.
    I remember somewhere Damian said everyone should live in the cold parts of the country for a while, just to experience it, and then move away as soon as possible. It must be like heaven for someone who grew up in DC and then lived in Chicago to finally live in CA- well, except that he's never home, lol.

totally true yo..
    thats why i feel bad talking about weather on here because its like we really shouldn't be bitching about our weather.. sorry! sad.gif
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Apr 8 2007, 02:34 AM)
    totally true yo..
    thats why i feel bad talking about weather on here because its like we really shouldn't be bitching about our weather.. sorry! sad.gif

aw, don't say sorry- it's fun to hate the weather, no matter where you're from.
    I'm sure if I lived in CA, I would complain about it too, teehee, just cuz I love complaining smile.gif
    Don't feel bad- you're awesome! Being from CA makes you cool smile.gif
  • aw thanks dear!
    yes i have a bad habit of whining about things.. i'm trying to stop but its hard! haha
    and you're cool too!
    oo you're from boston.. omg the other day this dude was wearing this shirt that said "make cupcakes not war" and i was like hey thats a cool shirt! and he's like thanks and he told me about how he got it from some place called Johnny Cupcakes in Boston and it seems so awesome.. apparently its set up like a bakery, but just has tons of cupcake themed clothes!! have you even been there? i want to go and get a cupcake shirt!! smile.gif