In this Discussion

wtf..i love oklahoma weather. =]

Comments

• it's soo sunny =] I finally get to wear my sweet ass aviators.
    Oh how I love spring!!
  • It's raining here.
    I think our summer's over now....

Bloody typical.
  • i HATE the weather right now. and normally i like rain...but i also want to go swimming...so that won't work.
  • i hate it when its humid....... my dad says it is today. but i haven't been outside alll day because i have a bad cold. and to add to that .. an ear ache
  • PEOPLE!!! England is SUNNY!
    This is seriously odd.

Haha, OK, well London is sunny. Apparently the north isn't (hahaha Andy!!!).
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 10 2007, 11:41 PM)
    PEOPLE!!! England is SUNNY!
    This is seriously odd.

Haha, OK, well London is sunny. Apparently the north isn't (hahaha Andy!!!).

well pfft to you =p

of cource its sunny where you are, cause its where YOU are!

duh
  • man its so fucking hot!!!!!!!!!!
    asld;kfjasldkj
  • its been rainy here..for about a week now.
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Apr 8 2007, 01:23 PM)
    aw thanks dear!
    yes i have a bad habit of whining about things.. i'm trying to stop but its hard! haha
    and you're cool too!
    oo you're from boston.. omg the other day this dude was wearing this shirt that said "make cupcakes not war" and i was like hey thats a cool shirt! and he's like thanks and he told me about how he got it from some place called Johnny Cupcakes in Boston and it seems so awesome.. apparently its set up like a bakery, but just has tons of cupcake themed clothes!! have you even been there? i want to go and get a cupcake shirt!! smile.gif

Johnny Cupcakes is super awesome. My friend (who isn't THAT rich, but his parents buy expensive clothes for him anyways) has a couple of shirts, including that "make cupcakes not war" one. agh, they're so adorable.
    and yeah, my friends and I go window-shopping on Newbury Street sometimes when we're in Boston, looking at all the pretty pretty stuff that we can't get. Sometimes we'll get one or two things, just because.
    However, the one place on Newbury St that I ALWAYS have to go to is the Fairy Store. I forget the actual name of it, we just call it the fairy store, but it has a bubble machine outside the front door. and you go in and it's filled with like, crystal balls and dragon statues and fairy paintings, and Amy Brown books and stuff like that. It's super fun. and sometimes the clerk there will give you fairy dust, or silver star stickers that supposedly attract fairies... oh, and one time, he had this talking Yoda doll that had something like 200+ sayings, it was crazy.

but anyways, back to the weather.

I got stuck driving home in a hail-storm the other day. It was definitely NOT fun.
    and now it's super humid and icky. and it's supposed to be worse tomorrow.
  • Well right now in San Antonio, it's like 93 degrees out...and windy, and thundery all at the same time.

In January, we had a moderate freeze where everything was frozen and you could basically just take a massive chunk of ice in the shape of anything it was covering.
  • its gonna rain all week AGAIN.
    I hate oklahoma.... dry.gif

im serious
  • ^ Me too. JK tongue.gif

I love its people!
  • blink.gif
    hehe
    ok.

but i really do.
    its really boring here.
    plus the rain isn't helping any.
    it takes all the fun out of summer.
    no swimming, going outside. it sucks.
  • aw, yeah. i really do hate rain. ruins all your plans.
  • I hate constant rain, but I absolutely ADORE thunderstorms.

they're absolutely amazing.

esp. when I'm outside on my porch, with a boombox, blasting "Spring and a Storm" by Tally Hall. <3 perfect day right there, no matter what else is going on.
  • ooo milky how awesome i wanna go to that fairy store too! it seems quite interesting.

aw i love rain! i think its so romantic... unless its hot and raining.. then thats gross.
    but i suppose i like rain because i don't get it that often, whereas you all experience it much more.

all i know is.. its still hot. gaah.
  • well i'm in the middle of Winter and it's freezing.

We've been getting a lot of rain too and as annoying as it is, much of it is falling in the catchment areas, so they're at 50% ish. WOO!

it's so dark
  • i sort of wish it was cold here...i HATE being hot.
  • yeah, I'd rather be too cold than too hot any day.

especially today.

it's above 90 degrees, and it's quite humid, and I hate New England sometimes.

but oh well.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Jun 26 2007, 03:00 PM)
    yeah, I'd rather be too cold than too hot any day.

same here! laugh.gif