In this Discussion

Ok Go avas and sigs

edited November -1 in OK Go
We have an avatars and signatures and banners and icons topic, but it's a general one, so I hope you don't mind if I post some Ok Go ones I made here. They're not nearly as good as the ones my friend makes, but if anybody wants any they can have them.

I'm not artistic, so I can't make nice banners but I like to play with gifs: (I'll put more in the next post)

I plan on making more- probly with words this time and more detailed and stuff

image this one's the two above put together

Comments

• ooooo cool!
    I think im gonna use one of them!!

wink.gif
  • QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Apr 21 2007, 08:18 PM)
    ooooo cool!
    I think im gonna use one of them!!

wink.gif

I'm so glad you like it!
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Apr 21 2007, 07:22 PM)
    I'm so glad you like it!

Im gonna use three! laugh.gif
  • oh oh! these are really cute.
    can i use one from invincible?
    probably the first one. good job.
    i have very little computer artistic skills i must say ha
  • aw, that's so nice of you. I'm really glad you liked them. If you want a different scene or words or anything, feel free to ask and I'll make it.
  • aaah! These are realy great! I probably will end up using all of them for one thing or another. lol
  • I'm bored and since you guys like them, I made you some more. Let me know if you have any requests. I plan to do the Truth in Music vids next:

I know a lot of ppl here are talented in banners and stuff too (*cough* Adrienne *cough*) so if you wanna post them, that'd be awesome.
  • would it be possible to get some from the Get over it video? Like maybe the part where those bright lights are shining and it's a close up on Damian's face? (you know what I'm talking about wink.gif )

Just Wondering.
  • QUOTE (mundum @ Apr 21 2007, 11:22 PM)
    would it be possible to get some from the Get over it video? Like maybe the part where those bright lights are shining and it's a close up on Damian's face? (you know what I'm talking about wink.gif )

Just Wondering.

Sure, I'd be happy to make that for you but I'm not sure which part you mean, sorry- could you give me the start time from youtube, please? thankies.
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Apr 22 2007, 03:25 AM)
    Sure, I'd be happy to make that for you but I'm not sure which part you mean, sorry- could you give me the start time from youtube, please? thankies.

Considering that most of teh versions are diferent lengths I used this one, and it starts at 3.00

**EDIT**
    Thank you so much!
  • Tabetha, those are amazing, and so are you! Thank you so much for them! I am in awe of your mad skillz. wink.gif
  • Woah! those are awesome! do you think you can make me one from this video?

It's the part where they're skipping rocks on the water And Tim looks at Dan like, "WTF?" because he just throws it in.

I think it starts at around 01:52.

I'm sure I'm gonna use the ones you've made already though, Thanks!
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Apr 22 2007, 12:31 AM)
    Woah! those are awesome! do you think you can make me one from this video?

It's the part where they're skipping rocks on the water And Tim looks at Dan like, "WTF?" because he just throws it in.

Sure! I'm almost done with Mundum's and I'll do yours right after.
    Glad to be of service, guys. My friend is like a billion times better than I am at this stuff- I seriously think she should be a photoshop artist for The Daily Show. I'd ask her to do some Ok Go ones, but she's not a fan, sadly.
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Apr 21 2007, 09:31 PM)
    Woah! those are awesome! do you think you can make me one from this video?

Thats my 8 year olds favorite part of that video lol. IM suprised she didnt ask Dan about it at Pepperdine. She did ask him why he gets hurt all the time though.
    Sure! I'm almost done with Mundum's and I'll do yours right after.
    Glad to be of service, guys. My friend is like a billion times better than I am at this stuff- I seriously think she should be a photoshop artist for The Daily Show. I'd ask her to do some Ok Go ones, but she's not a fan, sadly.

Yesssss! Thank You!
    Thats my 8 year olds favorite part of that video lol. IM suprised she didnt ask Dan about it at Pepperdine. She did ask him why he gets hurt all the time though.

I'm sure she was just captivated my Tim's awesomeness. What did Dan tell her whe she asked him about getting hurt?
  • Here ya go, Mundum:

And Letty:

Let me know if you want it changed in any way at all. I wasn't sure if these were the exact gestures you wanted.
    (I uploaded them on imageshack.us instead of my photobucket- I dunno if that made it load any differently though)

And Adrienne, I wanna know what he said to Samantha too, teehee!

Edit: I was playing around and trying to emulate my amazing friend, but I failed miserably, lol. But one idea is something like this- a still banner background with an animation:
    You don't have to use this- I suck at anything requiring an artistic eye for design- but if you have an idea or something, I'm bored right now (my prof moved our paper up a week so I don't wanna do anything till next weekend)
  • OMG! I love it! Thank you so much!
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Apr 22 2007, 01:06 PM)
    Here ya go, Mundum:

And Letty:

Let me know if you want it changed in any way at all. I wasn't sure if these were the exact gestures you wanted.
    (I uploaded them on imageshack.us instead of my photobucket- I dunno if that made it load any differently though)

And Adrienne, I wanna know what he said to Samantha too, teehee!

Edit: I was playing around and trying to emulate my amazing friend, but I failed miserably, lol. But one idea is something like this- a still banner background with an animation:
    You don't have to use this- I suck at anything requiring an artistic eye for design- but if you have an idea or something, I'm bored right now (my prof moved our paper up a week so I don't wanna do anything till next weekend)

AAAH!!! Thank you!