In this Discussion

Ok Go avas and sigs

Comments

• I love the Andy ones! AND the banners! I'm gonna look for some Andy footage and see if you can make me something.

But those are seriously wonderful!
  • LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!

any suggestions as to where to upload to use them? photobucket nor picturetrail account would download it.
  • @Katie, I posted them here with photobucket, but you could also use imageshack.us. If you want, just right click and "copy link location" to get the URL where I uploaded them.
    After you upload them or copy the URL already on em, just copy/paste the URL into your avatar thingy in your control panel, but delete the "http://"; that's already there so you don't have two of them.

Glad you like the Andy ones, guys. Ashley, you can have it, lol- I wasn't actually using it; I was just checking to see if it would work, and it did, lol.
  • I must have missed something big with all of these ava-videos!

So..........anyone want to make me one? *big, sad eyes*
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ May 5 2007, 01:24 PM)
    So..........anyone want to make me one? *big, sad eyes*

If you want, I can make you one. Just let me know what you want it to look like.
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ May 5 2007, 05:12 PM)
    Glad you like the Andy ones, guys. Ashley, you can have it, lol- I wasn't actually using it; I was just checking to see if it would work, and it did, lol.

OK good. I just wanted to make sure. I know how some people can get, but those people realy aren't on this board, thank god lol wink.gif
  • i think that my problem is my mac... i think if i could use a PC this wouldn't even be an issue b/c with this there is no right click... and i've never had an ava problem before... grrr
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ May 6 2007, 11:43 PM)
    i think that my problem is my mac... i think if i could use a PC this wouldn't even be an issue b/c with this there is no right click... and i've never had an ava problem before... grrr

ee, Macs....No right click? I know absolutely nothing about Macs. I had one when I was 8 and I played Spin Doctor all summer long. But I think Macs are generally cooler. I've spent the day pretending to study for finals but really resetting my entire OS, which was a pain. Anyway, if you want, I'll just write here the photobucket URL from my account and you can just copy it into your avatar thingy.
  • yikes!!! you still have finals?? sad.gif boooo.

if you want to, you can, otherwise i can use my roommates computer later smile.gif i may also have a request for you, you avatar guru you!
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ May 7 2007, 01:33 AM)
    yikes!!! you still have finals?? sad.gif boooo.
    if you want to, you can, otherwise i can use my roommates computer later smile.gif i may also have a request for you, you avatar guru you!

ok, whichever's easier for you. If you want direct url's, just let me know for which ones. And I can't wait to hear your design idea!

Yeah, I still have finals, yuck. Tomorrow will be my last hard one, though.
  • i creeped onto my roomies laptop, thanks for the offer smile.gif

good luck with your finals today!!!! and i will let you know when i get the times figured out on the videos smile.gif you're the best
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ May 5 2007, 04:14 PM)
    If you want, I can make you one. Just let me know what you want it to look like.

Oh, wow. Decisions, decisions.

I would love something from Damian in "Don't Ask Me." He's pretty much all hotness there. I love when he sings.
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ May 8 2007, 10:36 PM)
    Oh, wow. Decisions, decisions.

I would love something from Damian in "Don't Ask Me." He's pretty much all hotness there. I love when he sings.

Which one? first version or random ppl version?

edit: I just watched the first one with the lady again. The lady is irritating, but MY GOD! DAMIAN IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE!
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ May 8 2007, 08:50 PM)
    Which one? first version or random ppl version?

edit: I just watched the first one with the lady again. The lady is irritating, but MY GOD! DAMIAN IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE!

Oh, of course with the first version. Damian in black/white, singing, and shaking his hair...*sighs happily*
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ May 9 2007, 01:04 AM)
    Oh, of course with the first version. Damian in black/white, singing, and shaking his hair...*sighs happily*

You gave me a tough job- the sexiness was too much for me. I very nearly peed in my pants while making these. WHY IS HE SO DAMN HOT? I'm sorry, but watching this video 50 times in a row to make these almost killed me. hahaha, thank you for this experience.

these are avatar size:

(more in next post)

this was too sexy to leave small, so it's signature size:

and here it is slowed down

and this one also sig size-

Let me know if you want anything changed in any way at all, or if you want something totally different.
    My finals are over so I'm free and bored smile.gif

and if anybody else likes anything, feel free to take; no need to ask.
  • Sally, those are UNREASONABLY hot.

Can I make a request for an avatar (or sig- or both)?

I like the little dance Damian does at about 1:26 in the vid for You're So Damn Hot - Would anyone mind making that for me?
  • Tabatha, you are gifted. I'd still like to see you do Dr. Tim the dentist. It might make my dancing siggie jealous, but you're too good at this not to ask. Maybe the part where he's got instruments in the girl's mouth. (My teacher will not let us call them "tools" he insists they're "instruments.") The part of the vid where Tim says "just kidding it's a joke" and he's moving the tools around? I dunno. Just want to see what you might be able to do with it. There's not a lot going on in that vid visually, but I'm just curious.
  • gaaaaahhhhh! those new ones from don't ask me are amazing!!! i need to get on my vid timing to put in a request ... you're seriously amazinggggg smile.gif

p.s does ANYONE have a still or something from the 'behind the treadmills' vid where andy is wearing the headband? if you do, and you share i'd seriously love you forever
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ May 10 2007, 06:09 AM)
    Can I make a request for an avatar (or sig- or both)?
    I like the little dance Damian does at about 1:26 in the vid for You're So Damn Hot - Would anyone mind making that for me?

Hmm, is this it? This is the best I could make it look; it's such a short, short clip! And kinda dark and at a strange angle. I repeated it backwards so you can tell what's happening.
    (attachment)

EDIT: That one had a black frame in it; I got rid of it.