In this Discussion

Paolo Nutini

Comments

• ahhhh wow!

that is too cool! yes, thanks for thinking of us biggrin.gif (you were probably like, "o ya those crazy girls" haha)

o ya he is quite tan.
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Aug 2 2007, 10:28 PM)
    paolo's gonna perform at lollapalooza and its gonna be broadcasted live on the internet
    http://www.attblueroom.com/music/events/lolla_sched.php
    (right b4 interpol biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif )

Oh, and don't forget, this is today.
  • Sweet!!!

thats really cool!!

ahhh
    PAOLO PAOLO PAOLO

HE LOOKS SO FREAKIN HOT
  • omg, paolo for 15 minutes

this is ass

he did look sexy tho sad.gif
  • I just saw him- Vinca posted his pic in her top 10.
    HE'S PRETTY!!!
    I feel badly for not knowing that. I am going to read this whole thread. And I'm in the itunes store right now.
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Aug 5 2007, 05:47 PM)
    omg, paolo for 15 minutes

this is ass

he did look sexy tho sad.gif

I know, I issed it too.
    sad.gif

QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 5 2007, 09:21 PM)
    I just saw him- Vinca posted his pic in her top 10.
    HE'S PRETTY!!!
    I feel badly for not knowing that. I am going to read this whole thread. And I'm in the itunes store right now.

What? Vinnie has a top 10? Where?

OMG You're going to read this whole thread? Good luck, but it's really really funny and there are some pics too.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Aug 6 2007, 02:26 AM)
    I know, I issed it too.
    sad.gif
    What? Vinnie has a top 10? Where?

awwwwwww
    i hope someone ripped it
    he kept his head up, for most of the time, chkl

he seemed drunk tho. thats my paolo!

oh, and on the crushes thread [my top 3, very predictable]
  • Oh, I posted there.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

You said very "predictable."

Well, guess what, on that thread, I put "Wow, so unpredictable."

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't know why that is funny.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Aug 5 2007, 10:26 PM)
    OMG You're going to read this whole thread? Good luck, but it's really really funny and there are some pics too.

Yes! He looks pretty enough to be worth some reading, looooool. I was going to read a book tonight, but this is better

I like that!!!
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Aug 5 2007, 11:14 AM)
    ohmy.gif

Ohmygoodness.

Lucky you!

Thanks for posting them! I'm glad you guys thought about us (and maybe had a laugh?)

wub.gif

P.S. He's quite tan.

LOL, yeah, we had some chuckles over you guys, thinking about the reactions we were going to get by posting these pictures. It was basically "Oh man, those girls will flip when they see this". And well yes, he's quite tan, but don't forget that anyone would look really tan standing next to Rachel the Friendly Ghost.

The highlight of Paolo's set for me at least was when he covered "I Wanna Be Like You" from the Jungle Book.
  • I got a postcard from a friend who was in France and she went to a Paolo concert there.

I'll get her to give me her pics so I can post them. smile.gif
  • OMFG RACHEL THE FRIENDLY GHOST I HATE YOU!!!
    BUT I LOVE YOU!!

ZOMG
    wow i'm uber jealous
    VINNIE WE MUST MEET HIM TOO!

and shit yeah hes really tan!

tabetha (sally yeah?) have fun reading this!!
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 5 2007, 09:32 PM)
    Yes! He looks pretty enough to be worth some reading, looooool. I was going to read a book tonight, but this is better

Haha, well, have fun reading. smile.gif

QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Aug 5 2007, 09:43 PM)
    I got a postcard from a friend who was in France and she went to a Paolo concert there.

I'll get her to give me her pics so I can post them. smile.gif

Thanks for thinking about us!
    And thanks to your friend too.

QUOTE (amberdino @ Aug 5 2007, 09:50 PM)
    ZOMG
    wow i'm uber jealous
    VINNIE WE MUST MEET HIM TOO!

YEAH!

Do what we told you, ok?
    Measure his height, make him hold signs, chat a bit, and then knock him out and steal his shirts!
    JK tongue.gif
  • of course courtney!!
    we must measure him!
    smile.gif
    haha i love saying that.
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 5 2007, 09:32 PM)
    I like that!!!

YES WE HAVE BROUGHT IN ANOTHER TO OUR WONDERFUL KINGDOM OF PAOLO IS HOT--NESS
  • I'm on page 20. Can I just say firstly that I love you guys?
    Fangirliness is awesome.
    I posted a gushy thing about someone at a forum a few days ago and everyone was like "blah, you need to learn right from wrong." And I was so mad cuz fangirl gushiness is a civil right, damn it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3cggUz-kOgM
    I can't understand him,loool. What did he say he doesn't like the sound of?

I LOVE HIS ACCENT!!!!
    His songs are so happy and light! Not the kind of thing I usually listen to, but it's so- it feels like summer! That's what his songs are like smile.gif

ooo- ok, actually, they're not all like that. But you know- even when he's singing about something sad, I feel the quiet lowtide, summer dusk at the shore feeling. He just has that feel to me. I know this isn't his genre, but it reminds me of some of the higher end folk songs out there, a little bit.

And he's so pretty!

I'm going to bed now- will read the rest tomorrow.

And I'm so excited you're going to see him, Vinca! Yay!!
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 5 2007, 10:33 PM)
    I'm on page 20. Can I just say firstly that I love you guys?
    Fangirliness is awesome.
    I posted a gushy thing about someone at a forum a few days ago and everyone was like "blah, you need to learn right from wrong." And I was so mad cuz fangirl gushiness is a civil right, damn it.

I LOVE HIS ACCENT!!!!
    His songs are so happy and light! Not the kind of thing I usually listen to, but it's so- it feels like summer! That's what his songs are like smile.gif

ooo- ok, actually, they're not all like that. But you know- even when he's singing about something sad, I feel the quiet lowtide, summer dusk at the shore feeling. He just has that feel to me. I know this isn't his genre, but it reminds me of some of the higher end folk songs out there, a little bit.

And he's so pretty!

haha
    im pretty sure he said he doesn't like the sound of a woman screaming in his ear....

blink.gif

awww YAY!
    im so glad you've realized Paolos awesomeness
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 5 2007, 08:33 PM)
    I'm on page 20. Can I just say firstly that I love you guys?
    Fangirliness is awesome.

I LOVE HIS ACCENT!!!!

And he's so pretty!

aw welcome sally!!!!
    i'm pleased you're joining us.
    and yes, fangirlyness is not a crime.
    oh and he doesn't like the sound of war if i remember correctly - but i could be thinking of a different interview - i'm too lazy to watch right now.
    and yeah he's GORGEOUSSSS ah
    and i love how you said "i feel the quiet lowtide, summer dusk at the shore feeling"
    because that is so true.. and that makes me want to go to the beach and sit back with some paolo on and just kinda reflect you know.. so typical, but its nice to do that.

yay another buddy
    aw <3 my buddies!
  • aaaa!

ambie now i have a sudden urge to hitchike to california sit on the beach with you while listening to Paolo....

aahhhh

biggrin.gif