• wub.gif

Oh, that's so sweet.

I don't know what's wrong with me.
  • I agree with Electra

wub.gif

I love you Courtney!!

happy.gif
    I hope school gets better very fast!

meanwhile, im going to go buy some awesome crazy shoe-laces for crazy shoe day at my school to go with my converse.
  • Aww Courtney!
    QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Aug 28 2007, 07:58 PM)
    I mean, not knowing anyone in my classes, not knowing how or who my new teachers are, having that comparison from last year, and not being able to do what I want to do (homework) after I've already spent seven hours somewhere I don't like with people I don't know.

I hate that. I almost always have no classes with anyone, and don't get the teachers I want. This year I didn't even have a kinda friend in my lunch, so I dropped it. I actually have a few classes with one friend though! smile.gif
    I hope school gets much better!

And I like what Alice said biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Aug 28 2007, 08:06 PM)
    wub.gif

Oh, that's so sweet.

I don't know what's wrong with me.

There's nothing wrong with you!

QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Aug 28 2007, 08:13 PM)
    meanwhile, im going to go buy some awesome crazy shoe-laces for crazy shoe day at my school to go with my converse.

Ooh! What kind?
  • o Courtney, feel better!!! biggrin.gif

I could not agree more with Electra. All of us here think you're awesome, so I'm sure all the kids at your school will think that too once they get to know you!

And don't worry, I'm sure school will get better soon!
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 28 2007, 07:59 PM)
    Ooh! What kind?

i got some that are white with rainbow circles and then i got some that are pink orange green striped with black circles.

biggrin.gif

annd COURTNEYYY

here is paolo serenading you while you are at school sitting at lunch.
    all the other kids are jealous, and are wanting to get to know you even more!
    [and they are thinking paolo is a hottie]
  • QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Aug 28 2007, 07:13 PM)
    I agree with Electra

wub.gif

I love you Courtney!!

happy.gif
    I hope school gets better very fast!

Awww, I love you too and I hope so too.

Aaaandddd cool. I wish I had Converse. I saw some cool yellow ones with a little lady bug on them and they were so cute.

QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 28 2007, 07:59 PM)
    Aww Courtney!

I hate that. I almost always have no classes with anyone, and don't get the teachers I want. This year I didn't even have a kinda friend in my lunch, so I dropped it. I actually have a few classes with one friend though! smile.gif
    I hope school gets much better!

And I like what Alice said biggrin.gif

That's not so bad, but I'm sure with you, you'll make friends fast.

Thanks for the concern. smile.gif

QUOTE (porifera @ Aug 28 2007, 08:25 PM)
    o Courtney, feel better!!! biggrin.gif

I could not agree more with Electra. All of us here think you're awesome, so I'm sure all the kids at your school will think that too once they get to know you!

And don't worry, I'm sure school will get better soon!

I hope so, it always does.

At least unless I start liking someone, but...that's a really bad reason to start liking school, LOL

QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Aug 28 2007, 08:30 PM)
    i got some that are white with rainbow circles and then i got some that are pink orange green striped with black circles.

biggrin.gif

annd COURTNEYYY

here is paolo serenading you while you are at school sitting at lunch.
    all the other kids are jealous, and are wanting to get to know you even more!
    [and they are thinking paolo is a hottie]

Whoa, that sounds so cool.

laugh.gif
    Thanks for the Paolo pic.
    "They are thinking Paolo is a hottie."
    LOL Even the guys?
    Hahahahahahahaha.

Oh oh oh, at lunch today I saw some dude who looked as if he might be in Paolo's distant DNA line, except he was short and had mucho facial hair, and I doubt anyone would ever think he should become a model. Oh I'm so mean, no wonder I'm having problems, haha.

Uggghhh and this one girl kept bragging about her stupid iPhone in advisory.
  • yes i love converse. im gonna like collect them.

hahaha yes paolo might even have the ability to turn men, gay.
    who knows? biggrin.gif

omg ok so at target when i was getting my shoe laces i saw a guy that looked like paolo!!!
    he didn't have quite high enough cheekbones, but woahhh. biggrin.gif
    so two paolo sitings in one day for the nutinis!!!!
  • OMG
    These people could all be Paolo's love children!!!!

JK
    But who knows?

tongue.gif

Well yesterday, my mom got a manicure and we went in to wait for her and the creepy manicure guy was looking at me all weird...
  • hahaha laugh.gif

wub.gif

ewww. ohmy.gif

i have a problem with old mexican guys. yup! they always stare at me...... blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif

one time i was driving around with some of my friends and i was pointing at something and right in front of it were some old mexican dudes and they started following us in their truck.
  • OMG
    That's so creepy.

Our painter dudes were from Nicaragua.
    And they always talked in Spanish...
    So every time we went into the room, they would either burst into laughter or get awkwardly silent.
    blink.gif
  • lol wow

that sounds really annoying.

haha

ooo i now have two different color shoe laces in my shoes. biggrin.gif
    fun fun.
    shoe laces are cool wub.gif

blink.gif
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Aug 29 2007, 01:53 AM)
    Our painter dudes were from Nicaragua.
    And they always talked in Spanish...
    So every time we went into the room, they would either burst into laughter or get awkwardly silent.
    blink.gif

hahaha
    stupid latinos...even i hate them and im one.

oh, and dont feel so bad. i didn't have friends either...i moved to a different school for high school. it was sad. but sophomore year was waaaay better. I actually made friends...and im the most anti-social person EVER. really. its gross. i NEVER NEVER talk.

i did something productive today!! i read!! yay!! biggrin.gif

oh, and i bought paolo tickets!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
  • lol
    yayy

paolo tickets!!!

laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Aug 28 2007, 09:30 PM)

Mmm!
    Did you ever have those curly ones!?

QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Aug 28 2007, 09:41 PM)
    That's not so bad, but I'm sure with you, you'll make friends fast.

Not really, I'm quite shy sad.gif

QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Aug 28 2007, 10:23 PM)
    oh, and i bought paolo tickets!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Yayyy! biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 28 2007, 10:06 PM)
    Mmm!
    Did you ever have those curly ones!?

nope!
    those are so freakin cool though laugh.gif
  • I remember when they were really big at my elementary school laugh.gif

*sigh* I do miss childhood.
  • awww courtney!!!!!
    DUDE i used to do that every year too!!!!!!!!!
    asldfjaskd wow thats crazy.
    so i understand.
    hugs for you
    and all will work out!

vinnniieee congrats on paolo tickets!!
    im still bugging my friend to go to street scene with me...
  • Have you guys heard Paolo's cover of Rehab?
    I recently discovered it. I kinda really hate the song, be he makes it much better rolleyes.gif
  • Oh Courtney! ::hugs:: Time for a grownup to step in, methinks.

You know, my freshman year of High School was really awesome. I fell right in with a group of 10th graders, and we all had lunch at the same time, and I thought I was the coolest person on the face of the planet. Then my sophomore year came around and they all had lunch at a different time than I did, so I had no one to sit with in the cafeteria. I very specifically remember sitting alone in my room one night blaring Blues Traveler's "Alone" and Crying My Effing Eyes Out. Seriously. I couldn't stand the kids in my grade. I thought no one liked me.

Now looking back, I've got a bit of a reality check. There were quite a few people in my grade who I could've been friendly with. But that's really neither here nor there, in terms of you making friends.

You are an Awesome person, Courtney. Really. Everyone on these boards thinks you're amazing - you really contribute to this little community we've got here. So fret not - you are very likable, and you can fit in. The trick is to figure out who is actually worth your time. That's no easy feat, but I'm sure you can do it. Look into maybe joining a club or something at school. I don't know what your "thing" is, but maybe there's a group of kids who like the same music as you. Wear your band t-shirts as much as possible, so that people will see you and know that you are the girl who loves OK Go and Paolo Nutini. Then I guarantee that people will come over and say hi. That actually reminds me - one morning there was a girl in the hallway wearing a Jewel T-shirt, so I went over and talked to her. We've been dear friends ever since, and were bridesmaids in each other's weddings. So there you have it. I don't even like Jewel anymore!

And don't let anyone think you aren't good enough, because you are. Just be Courtneytastic! (Oy, I'm so cheesy, but it's true!)

And now, back to Crazytown.

I <3 COURTNEY!!!
  • Rachel, you are so nice! I love it biggrin.gif