In this Discussion

Paolo Nutini

Comments

• Ooooo Juniperberry, good idea!

Well we're gonna need people who're willing to subject themselves to the colored font and crazy, but won't go crazy themselves....
    I'm all outta people tongue.gif
  • yeah, me too.
    well, it's a start at least.

maybe we should start a "Who wants to help us save the sanity of the paolo thread?" thread.

although I don't know how many offers we'd get, it's worth a try I guess?
  • Hahahha!!
    Genius biggrin.gif
    I reckon it'll be the LEAST popular thread, with the majority of people just voting NO.

LOL tongue.gif

Perhaps, when we can't supervise, we're just gonna have to leave them to their own devices and hope they don't implode laugh.gif
  • if we take it in shifts we'll all be ok =p
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 29 2007, 12:59 PM)
    Hahahha!!
    Genius biggrin.gif
    I reckon it'll be the LEAST popular thread, with the majority of people just voting NO.

LOL tongue.gif

Perhaps, when we can't supervise, we're just gonna have to leave them to their own devices and hope they don't implode laugh.gif

haha =P

yeah, I think we might have to leave them alone and hope for the best =O.

but we can at least cover it a bunch of the time.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 29 2007, 12:41 PM)
    Definitely!
    (Courtney, you have no say in that tongue.gif)

Right, Pandy'll do it. Rachel might help out....
    We'd better start recruiting before the hormones make them explode or something... >.<

::sigh:: yes, I suppose I'm willing to do my part for "Serious Music Lovers" everywhere.

But for the record, I am going to hate to have to break it to you when Paolo sees me in the crowd at V-Fest, falls madly in love with me, and writes a song called "Rachel the Damianiac (Shall Never Be Mine)" out of his angst. ON THE SPOT.

wink.gif
  • haha
    you guys are great.

bringin back sanity.

[[damn]]

haha

actually i think my insanity is finally wearing off a bit....... sad.gif

but i still love paolo

that won't wear off tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jun 29 2007, 08:19 PM)
    But for the record, I am going to hate to have to break it to you when Paolo sees me in the crowd at V-Fest, falls madly in love with me, and writes a song called "Rachel the Damianiac (Shall Never Be Mine)" out of his angst. ON THE SPOT.

wink.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    I laughed so hard at that. It's going to happen!!

It's like when he sees me in the car from our road trip to Scotland, and wants me but has to give me up because I'm just not interested. "She's Too Good For Me, Pity I'm Not Damian" I think should be the title of that particular angst-ridden song...
  • It won't work!

Or maybe it will?
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 29 2007, 02:29 PM)
    laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    I laughed so hard at that. It's going to happen!!

It's like when he sees me in the car from our road trip to Scotland, and wants me but has to give me up because I'm just not interested. "She's Too Good For Me, Pity I'm Not Damian" I think should be the title of that particular angst-ridden song...

"Too Bad She's Already Thrice Married" should do the trick.
  • ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

PAOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!
  • I LOVE VINNIE FOR KEEPING UP THE INSANITY!!!

YAY!!!!!!

smile.gif
  • For you guys, a collection of all the Paolo vids posted in this thread:

Funky Cigarette
    BaDONKadonk
    Laughing Because He Can't Whistle (around 0:50)
    Making of Last Request (some funny bits)
    Paolo sings in French

NOW...GO CRAZY. wink.gif
  • Has anyone ever made the observation that Damian, Julian and Paolo have relatively almost the same hair colour?

Because that's what I'm thinking.
  • And and apparently he won some sort of Best Music Award.

Here he is with his very lucky girlfriend: (I'm pretty sure it is his girlfriend.)

She's pretty.
  • gah.

lucky bitch.
  • oh and hello paolo buddies! sorry i just got back from work awhile ago..
  • Hey Ambie! How was work?

And a little violent there, aren't we? Hehe.

"He's only twenty. It's not like he's going to get married" is all I can say right now. Oh and "If he really loves her that much, maybe they're meant to be."

AH! INSANITY! COME ON!
  • work was pretty good.. we got a huge shipment of new stuff.. ooo yeah we got red pants! very damian-esque.. i should post that elsewhere..

anyway
    OMG
    i just watched the video when he sings in french
    AW SO CUTE!!!!!!!! HE SOUNDS SO BEAUTIFUL! AAAAAAAAAAAAAH SING TO ME IN FRENCH PAOLO!!!
    sigh..
  • Oh, here's more:

Okay, wait, they turned out really small. Lemme fix them.

Ah, okay, they're here, along with all the other Paolo pictures that were ever taken for Getty:
    Just search Paolo Nutini in the top left.
    Clicketh

Oh, and Ambie, I know.
    I love French even more now!