In this Discussion

Paolo Nutini

Comments

• his eyes, are they hazel or just green, btw?
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jun 30 2007, 03:04 PM)
    i think that paolo nuttini'd look cute even in speedos...that's just HOW cute he is...

Good one. Someone said that he could sing the phonebook and it would sound good. wink.gif

QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jun 30 2007, 03:04 PM)
    his eyes, are they hazel or just green, btw?

In some pics, they're hazel, in others, they're green, others are grey. Some are even brown.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jun 30 2007, 09:08 PM)
    Good one. Someone said that he could sing the phonebook and it would sound good. wink.gif
    In some pics, they're hazel, in others, they're green, others are grey. Some are even brown.

LOL the only thing about him is just that he doesn't write his own music...if he did, he would be perfect! However, i still love hearing him sing "jenny don't be hasty".biggrin.gif

it's the combination of his eyes and that naughty smile that sticks me to the TV whenever one of his videos is on MTV or someting wub.gif
  • his eye color is called "beautiful"

tongue.gif
    it's the combination of his eyes and that naughty smile that sticks me to the TV whenever one of his videos is on MTV or someting wub.gif

you are turning into us!!!
  • QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Jun 30 2007, 09:25 PM)
    his eye color is called "beautiful"

tongue.gif

you are turning into us!!!

I've loved this thread since the moment i've laid my eyes into it biggrin.gif
    Like six months ago i posted a picture of paolo in the "beatifull people thread" and everybody was like "who's this guy?" and now i finally feel that you understand me biggrin.gif yey!
  • ahaha
    oook wink.gif

well we owe our insanity to you i guess biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Jun 30 2007, 09:31 PM)
    ahaha
    oook wink.gif
    well we owe our insanity to you i guess biggrin.gif

no way! i have been away for long and i wasn't paying attention to the news here eheh, so i couldn't convince everyone about paolo's greatness, you guys deserve all the merit wink.gif
  • lol
    well you deserve some

now for insanity

I LOVE MY PAOLO

AND MY COURTNEY, VINNIE AND AMBIE!

AND PAOLO

AND PAOLO

AND DAMIAN. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jun 30 2007, 03:20 PM)
    LOL the only thing about him is just that he doesn't write his own music...if he did, he would be perfect! However, i still love hearing him sing "jenny don't be hasty".biggrin.gif

blink.gif I thought he does write his own music.

QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jun 30 2007, 03:30 PM)
    I've loved this thread since the moment i've laid my eyes into it biggrin.gif
    Like six months ago i posted a picture of paolo in the "beatifull people thread" and everybody was like "who's this guy?" and now i finally feel that you understand me biggrin.gif yey!

You have me to thank, me dear. cool.gif

And Theresa, my darling Paolo buddy,

I LOVE YOU TOO!

AND ALL THE OTHER PAOLO BUDDIES.

AND ELECTRA!

AND OF COURSE,

PAOLO.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jun 30 2007, 10:13 PM)
    blink.gif I thought he does write his own music.
    You have me to thank, me dear. cool.gif

i've been trying to find if he's the one that writes the lyrics but i think it isn't because of something i saw somewhere...i think it was on wmp...

thanks courtney biggrin.gif
  • m_I_a: You're welcome. biggrin.gif Haha. I'm pretty sure he writes his own lyrics, because he said all of the songs are based on his real life or something.

OMG Haha, this isn't Paolo related, but it's Paolo-buddy related.

Vinnie, you might be in Vegas now or something, but I was searching for something, and I came across one of our old jokes. Haha. Do you remember "Wesley's meatballs"? Hahahahahaha.

Okay, I'm done.

PAOLO!
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jun 30 2007, 10:34 PM)
    m_I_a: You're welcome. biggrin.gif Haha. I'm pretty sure he writes his own lyrics, because he said all of the songs are based on his real life or something.

uuuhhh that makes it a 100 times more interesting!! thanks for the info!i've been fooled!
  • Are you going to act insane now and do either of the following things:

1. Pine for Paolo.
    2. Use CAPS.
    3. Use big and/or bold letters.
    4. User colorful letters.
    5. Use lots of exclamation marks.
    6. A combination of any or all of the above.

Because it's standard procedure around here.

And it would make us happy and the voices of reason amused!
  • if it's tradition, who am I to break it?? let's tongue.gif

I LOVE YOU PAOLO!!! YOU'RE MY SCOTISH/ITALIAN FAVOUTITE HOTTIE!!!
  • ^^^^ I'm so proud!!!!! *tear*

Ambie? Hey Ambie!
  • hi paolo buddies!!

and yeah i'm pretty sure he writes his lyrics too..
    i remember in an interview he talked about how he had to tell jenny he was 18 because there was an article published about him and it was like WOW PAOLO ONLY 18 AND SO AWESOME (okay of course worded better but you know what i mean) and so when he told her he was 18 and not 23 like jenny was, she slapped him and left. what an idiot! ahah good for us though wink.gif
    and then these streets was about moving to london and feeling out of place or whatever..

oookay here are a couple other paolo pics i love from the site courtney gave:

^not as good as the red flower one, but still gorgeous!!!!

^gulp... come hither? smile.gif

AH I <3 YOU PAOLO!!!!
  • AH AMBIE,

YOU FEROCIOUS PICTURE-FINDING BEAST!!!

BUT YEAH, YOU'RE RIGHT, IT WILL

NEVER MATCH UP TO THE RED FLOWERS ONE. HEHE. wink.gif

I LOVE YOU AMBIE! I LOVE MY PAOLO BUDDIES!

AND, OF COURSE, ICE CREAM.

AND PAOLO.
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Jun 30 2007, 11:07 PM)
    hi paolo buddies!!

and yeah i'm pretty sure he writes his lyrics too..
    i remember in an interview he talked about how he had to tell jenny he was 18 because there was an article published about him and it was like WOW PAOLO ONLY 18 AND SO AWESOME (okay of course worded better but you know what i mean) and so when he told her he was 18 and not 23 like jenny was, she slapped him and left. what an idiot! ahah good for us though wink.gif
    and then these streets was about moving to london and feeling out of place or whatever..

Now jenny must be bitting her fingernails ahah
    how old is he right now?
  • He's 20.

Jenny must be old. Haha JK.
  • aw i love you too courtney!
    and all my paolo buddies!!
    gosh we paolo fans are so loving.. people need to be more like us!

and paolo is 20 years old right now smile.gif
    his bday is january 9th, so that means we are two years and one month apart.. aw so perfect smile.gif hahaha