In this Discussion

Paolo Nutini

Comments

• ^^^ I love yooouuuu!!!
    Yeah, we're awesome.

Nuh-uh, 5 years is better...because...we have five fingers on each hand.
    (Oh, and I'm a nerd on parade. I can't believe I missed it. sad.gif)
  • LOL!
    i'm the closest to his age eheh tongue.gif JK

yes we do have lots of love to share biggrin.gif it's awesome!
  • ^^^ Ah, lucky.

But maybe a few years from now, he'll develop a taste for younger women! Haha.
    (Specifically those exactly 5 years, 3 months, and two weeks younger.) tongue.gif
  • it's possible because it's a fact that usually older guys date younger woman...
  • Yes, it is, isn't it?

Yay!

We could have a False Hope party....

Or maybe it's not so false?
  • haha i don't think paolo cares much about age..
    he'll love us all cool.gif
  • yes! because nº 1 we like ok go and just for that he should see how amazing we are...
    nº 2 we'll learn to speak italian (it shouldn't be THAT hard...) for him to feel close to his roots... biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Jun 30 2007, 05:24 PM)
    haha i don't think paolo cares much about age..
    he'll love us all cool.gif

Paolo the Polygamist - a harm of beautiful and obsessive women!!!

QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jun 30 2007, 05:26 PM)
    yes! because nº 1 we like ok go and just for that he should see how amazing we are...
    nº 2 we'll learn to speak italian (it shouldn't be THAT hard...) for him to feel close to his roots... biggrin.gif

Ooh, good idea...actually, I tried to learn Italian once but gave up, and now I've just gotten done with my first year of French.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jun 30 2007, 11:29 PM)
    Ooh, good idea...actually, I tried to learn Italian once but gave up, and now I've just gotten done with my first year of French.

i know how to say the most important thing you have to know when you're in Italy: piu pasta no!!(that's probably misspelled eheh but i know how to pronouce it) which menans "no more pasta!"
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jun 30 2007, 05:38 PM)
    i know how to say the most important thing you have to know when you're in Italy: piu pasta no!!(that's probably misspelled eheh but i know how to pronouce it) which menans "no more pasta!"

Aw, but why wouldn't someone want pasta?! It;s the best ever. I could live off of pasta alone. And water.
  • at the end of day 7 in Italy, you'd be shouting that tongue.gif
    because it's just massive the amounts of pasta that they put everywhere...even the soup!
  • ^ Hm, then I guess not, haha.

But I really can't live without ice cream.
  • me neither...
    that and portuguese food...i've never been somewhere where i enjoyed food better than here...
    but there's still hope, i've never been to the US
  • American food is okay,
    but Italian is king.
  • i can say what's the worst...original non-ocidental addapted Thai food...i've never starved so hard!
    no ofense to me native to that amazing country but i just couldn't get used to their food...
  • very true courtney

but i just love all sorts of food haha i just keep eating it haha
  • good, now i'm starving tongue.gif , dinner time...
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jun 30 2007, 05:51 PM)
    i can say what's the worst...original non-ocidental addapted Thai food...i've never starved so hard!
    no ofense to me native to that amazing country but i just couldn't get used to their food...

Haha, I'm sure they wouldn't mind!

QUOTE (porifera @ Jun 30 2007, 05:52 PM)
    very true courtney

but i just love all sorts of food haha i just keep eating it haha

Haha...me too. So so true.

Now, on to

PAOLO!
  • well he is pretty delicious
  • Am I the only one thinking that he has a wonderfull nose? tongue.gif i have this thing about cute noses...