In this Discussion

Paolo Nutini

Comments

• ^^hehehe
    QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jul 2 2007, 11:02 PM)
    Your plan seems utterly hellbound.

And I don't think you can have a boy toy who's older than you.

hahaha

well, in my world i can

you see courtney....if hes my boy toy then he can have a gf too, maybe a nice young girl who loves ok go and nutella and ice skating........?
  • QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Jul 2 2007, 06:03 PM)
    if i could marry three men i'd marry paolo, damian and the starbucks boy..

Starbucks boy? OOH, whos' he?

QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Jul 2 2007, 06:07 PM)
    you see courtney....if hes my boy toy then he can have a gf too, maybe a nice young girl who loves ok go and nutella and ice skating........?

Ah, then who would be the other woman? don't tell me he's selling his body to help pay for...stuff?
  • im bored too..
    think of a game vinnie!
    by the way, your boy plan is totally brilliant!

have you seen starbucks boy recently theresa?
    Starbucks boy? OOH, whos' he?
    he is a reaaally cute guy that works at the starbucks in the mall i go to.

QUOTE (amberdino @ Jul 2 2007, 06:40 PM)
    im bored too..
    think of a game vinnie!
    by the way, your boy plan is totally brilliant!

have you seen starbucks boy recently theresa?

noo sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
    i went to the mall yesterday but he doesn't work on sundays and i haven't gotten to go to the mall hardly at all because of the stupid rain and floods.

uuuuughh
    *sniff*

makes me sad. sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

sleep.gif
  • QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Jul 2 2007, 06:43 PM)
    he is a reaaally cute guy that works at the starbucks in the mall i go to.
    noo sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
    i went to the mall yesterday but he doesn't work on sundays and i haven't gotten to go to the mall hardly at all because of the stupid rain and floods.

Ooh, sounds like a pretty steamy love story.

Ah, I don't have anyone. sad.gif
  • sad to say its not really steamy.
    i don't even know his name
  • aw courtney its alright..

at least you don't like someone you don't have much of a chance with. and won't see for months. sad.gif i miss him.
  • QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Jul 2 2007, 06:47 PM)
    sad to say its not really steamy.
    i don't even know his name

sad.gif

QUOTE (amberdino @ Jul 2 2007, 06:47 PM)
    aw courtney its alright..

at least you don't like someone you don't have much of a chance with. and won't see for months. sad.gif i miss him.

Aw, who are you talking about?
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Jul 2 2007, 06:47 PM)
    aw courtney its alright..

not much of a chance?
    seems to me you have a chance. i mean, why not?
    didn't he say he wanted to hang out with you sometime?
  • Aw, this is sad. sad.gif
  • Girls, Paolo's going to be on the Today Show tomorrow, July 3rd, at 7:00 AM ET.

That's kind of early!
  • PASS THE TISSUES

aaaaaa

i think we shouldn't be sad...

we need paolo pictures to cheer us up

PAOLO PAOLO PAOLO HELP US
    Girls, Paolo's going to be on the Today Show tomorrow, July 3rd, at 7:00 AM ET.

That's kind of early!

YEA i saw that on myspace bulletins.
    i wanna watch it.
  • I wish Paolo himself could cheer us up. smile.gif
  • oh paolo sing me new shoes!!!

ZOMFG!!!!

I LOVE THIS PIC

EEEEEEEE
  • oh courtney you don't know about scott?
    those of you who already know this story you can skip it:
    okay well... at the beginning of spring quarter i joined this organization at uni called PERC which stands for programming at eleanor roosevelt college (ucsd is split into six different college, one of which is erc). basically we put on events for the on-campus erc community (think of programming as planning). so anyway, theres this guy in perc, his name is scott.. and so after some meetings and putting on events and stuff with him, i started to like him... and then at the end of the quarter we had this perc party thing.. it was basically like a kickback at someones apartment.. and so of course there were drinks and stuff.. oh and this was when i drank for the first time haha.. i had like 3ish shots but i didnt get drunk or a buzz or anything.. okay so scott had like 10 shots and he was pretty drunk and stuff.. and so like for a couple hours or so we were all hangin out in the living room and i was sitting next to scott and he like had his arm around me and would like randomly hug me and hold my hand and shit.. and so i know it doesn't mean anything cuz he was drunk.. but it was nice cuz i've never had that happen before. and so yeah like that night made me like him even more.. okay so then next week was finals week.. and i saw him around a couple times.. and we had one last event we did and we were talking and hes like where are you from? and i'm like chino hills, and hes like oh thats not too far from thousand oaks, and i'm like yeah its less than an hour away.. and hes like yeah we should hang out this summer. and i'm like yeaah we should.. and then i actually ran into him the day he was moving out and hes like you know i wasn't joking when i said we should hang out and i'm like yeah i wasn't either..
    okay and then during the first week of vacation i talked to him online and it was like a good convo.. and i was like we should go to six flags and hes like yeah that would be fun and stuff..
    but after that i never talked to him online again because we both started working and everything.

so thats the scott story..
    i really like him.. i like talking to him and hanging out with him and stuff.. and like it may seem like i have a chance or whatever, but i don''t think so.. i mean hes just friendly with people, especially girls.. so i don't think he feels the same way..
  • OMG YOU FOUND CASTLEVECCHI PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ZOMG I LOVE YOU COURTNEY!!!
    THOSE ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!!!!
    WE MUST GO THERE!
  • Courtney:

holy fuck
    i think i just had a heart attack

Ambie:
    hmm. well i think you shouldn't give up.

keep trying!