In this Discussion

Paolo Nutini

Comments

• i've decided that you don't need to understand what he says.

you can appreciate his music/his face without it laugh.gif .
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jul 23 2007, 02:58 PM)
    Does anyone actually understand a word that he says tho?

I'm sorry guys, you still haven't converted me.

haha i can mostly understand him, but then again i'm generally good at understanding people of all accents and such..
    but he needs to STOP MUMBLING.. speak clearly paolo!

oookay guys heres my story of the day:
    aright so my math class is from 10:40-2:10, but we get a half hour break around 12.15ish.. sooo today during break, my friend and this other girl we usually hang out with left to go get food and i didn't go with them because i had to ask the teacher something about how he graded my exam.. and so apparently math boy had to do that as well and so i was behind him in line and i was just like how are you, how was your weekend whatever.. and then after we both asked our questions, we left and i was like oh agu and brittiany went to subway if you want to go.. and hes like oh no i think i'm just gonna go to the cafeteria and get a small snack cuz i usually eat after class anyway.. and so i was like oh okay i guess i'll come with you because i dont eat lunch now either and i was too lazy to go over to subway anyway.. after he got a candy bar or whatever we sat outside on a bench.... and so yeahhh i was chatting with math boy for like twenty minutes or whatever.. and apparently he's half italian half puerto rican (i finally asked).. no wonder hes gorgeous.. but yeah
    SIGHHHHHHHHH
    gaaah why is he so Fing attractive.. we're probably gonna study together wednesday after class too.
    fuckkkkkk
    k i just had to update you all..

<3 my buddies!
  • lol haha

i agree!

tongue.gif

ok message for courtney when she gets back!

I JUST MADE A FACEBOOK AND WANT TO ADD YOU!! [[and any other paolo buddies too!!!]]

but its really hard to find people!

and apparently he's half italian half puerto rican

DAMN!
    he must be super hot
  • QUOTE (crashtheparty @ Jul 23 2007, 11:27 PM)
    i've decided that you don't need to understand what he says.

you can appreciate his music/his face without it laugh.gif .

Elll!!!! Ooo you're back! smile.gif

Awww, Ambers! *hugs* I'm sorry babe. It's always rough when you're faced with that constant temptation. Especially if he's as hot as you make out! Are you sure that there's no way, in the nicest way possible, for you to destroy his current relationship and take whats-her-face's place? Hehe wink.gif

Argh. We need to find you someone new to focus on.. someone single.

And Theresa - add my Facebook thingy smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jul 23 2007, 03:33 PM)
    Awww, Ambers! *hugs* I'm sorry babe. It's always rough when you're faced with that constant temptation. Especially if he's as hot as you make out! Are you sure that there's no way, in the nicest way possible, for you to destroy his current relationship and take whats-her-face's place? Hehe wink.gif

Argh. We need to find you someone new to focus on.. someone single.

YES! YES! YOU DO NEED TO FIND ME SOMEONE NEW!!!!!!!!!
    gaaah
    and i don't even know his gf.. i barely know him... soooo thats kinda hopeless.
    yeah basically, i need a new boy.. and i'm not going back to being infatuated with scott either..
    sigh
    fuck boys!!!
    gaah.
    thanks for the hugs darlin.
  • alice - i added you on facebook wink.gif
    anyone else w/facebook, feel free to add meee

and i know i'm butting in on someone else's problem here but..can we find me someone single to focus on too please? biggrin.gif lol i'm having a rather similar problem i think..
  • Yay! smile.gif

Oh no, we need a new guy for you too?

Actually, could we find one for me while we're at it? Coz my guy lives in Leeds.. sad.gif
  • yayyy!

i sent both of you friend requests!!!

yay

now im gonna have friends!

haha

this facebook thing is so weird. but cool.

ooo
    guy talk!

sweeet.

oh how i miss starbucks boy.

but i don't think i need to obsess over him.
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Jul 23 2007, 10:28 PM)
    haha i can mostly understand him, but then again i'm generally good at understanding people of all accents and such..
    but he needs to STOP MUMBLING.. speak clearly paolo!

oookay guys heres my story of the day:
    aright so my math class is from 10:40-2:10, but we get a half hour break around 12.15ish.. sooo today during break, my friend and this other girl we usually hang out with left to go get food and i didn't go with them because i had to ask the teacher something about how he graded my exam.. and so apparently math boy had to do that as well and so i was behind him in line and i was just like how are you, how was your weekend whatever.. and then after we both asked our questions, we left and i was like oh agu and brittiany went to subway if you want to go.. and hes like oh no i think i'm just gonna go to the cafeteria and get a small snack cuz i usually eat after class anyway.. and so i was like oh okay i guess i'll come with you because i dont eat lunch now either and i was too lazy to go over to subway anyway.. after he got a candy bar or whatever we sat outside on a bench.... and so yeahhh i was chatting with math boy for like twenty minutes or whatever.. and apparently he's half italian half puerto rican (i finally asked).. no wonder hes gorgeous.. but yeah
    SIGHHHHHHHHH
    gaaah why is he so Fing attractive.. we're probably gonna study together wednesday after class too.
    fuckkkkkk
    k i just had to update you all..

<3 my buddies!

haha, awww ambie

<3
    we'll just kidnap paolo when we go see him and ur problems r solved biggrin.gif haha

omg, i LOVE mexican candy!!!!
    who cares about the lead?!?! hahaha ima die really young....
  • I miss hearing about Starbucks boy...
    Lol.
  • *sigh*

haha

I miss talking about him too.... and seeing him...

bleeeeeeeeehhh

well i am goin to the mall wednesday.

but i dunno if he works then.

pooooo

blink.gif blink.gif

blahhh

PAOLO IS HOTT

and Damian
  • ^ and andy laugh.gif.
  • OH YEAH ANDY!

i love him too
  • Geez! You people are talky! tongue.gif

QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Jul 23 2007, 03:51 PM)
    haha <3

oh, and it was good. i was so worried cuz my friend's mom spent the last year [and a shit load of money] planning it. plus the last 2 months my family's been helping out...and yeah...everything went smoothly biggrin.gif

Wow...what kind of party was it?

QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Jul 23 2007, 04:25 PM)
    Nope, but i think i will get it hopefully by next week. *crosses fingers*

here is a contribution to the paolo pics.

but it might have already been posted huh.gif

Is it just me or does he look HIGH!

He does look high...as a fly.

QUOTE (Electra @ Jul 23 2007, 04:58 PM)
    Does anyone actually understand a word that he says tho?

I'm sorry guys, you still haven't converted me.

I understand most of the words he says.

Oh, don't worry. I've given up the quest to convert you to Paolo-ness. It's more interesting when we have you here to oppose us. wink.gif

QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Jul 23 2007, 05:29 PM)
    ok message for courtney when she gets back!

I JUST MADE A FACEBOOK AND WANT TO ADD YOU!! [[and any other paolo buddies too!!!]]

but its really hard to find people!

Okeedokee! Wait, let me check something...

Oh and Vinnie's like the only Paolo buddy who doesn't have a Facebook (except Mia).
    She's like all secretive... ph34r.gif

QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Jul 23 2007, 05:59 PM)
    we'll just kidnap paolo when we go see him and ur problems r solved biggrin.gif haha

Yeah, remember?
    I told you to knock him out and do what you want with him. wink.gif
    And measure him. OMG you know what I mean.
  • hey courtney!

you be my frieeennd

on facebooooook

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

wooooooo
  • WOW

YOU BE MY FRIEND TOO!
  • AHAHAHA

IT NEVER OCCURED TO ME YOU HAD A LAST NAME.

tongue.gif
  • hahaha yup!

its swedish

cuz my grandpa on my dads side was swedish.

so im swedish and italian

i like your last name... biggrin.gif