Comments

• haha yup!

and its not quite endangering.
    i can hold my breath for a long time...

plus you haven't seen how hot he is tongue.gif

wooooahhh baaabyyy

hahaha anyways.

i had fun.
  • I saw a guy today. He made me think of you guys.
    He looked like Paolo, but HOT.
    He had much longer hair, more Italian-looking-hotness, and was wearing a shirt, and flicked his hair back and then....
    I melted.
    smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jul 24 2007, 05:11 PM)
    I saw a guy today. He made me think of you guys.
    He had much longer hair, more Italian-looking-hotness, and was wearing a shirt, and flicked his hair back and then....
    I melted.
    smile.gif

Haha awww.

"He looked like Paolo, but HOT."
    ohmy.gif That's just like saying, "He looked like Damian, but HOT."

Oohh, there's a very creepy thunderstorm going on right now.
    It makes me wonder if it really is usmmer over here.
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Jul 24 2007, 12:26 AM)
    and u'll see me at the concert biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

i dont like to take pics, but idk, if i feel like it ill upload a pic of me from the party....[/b]

ooh yeah.. IF I RECOGNIZE YOU!!! pshhh put up a pic!

QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Jul 24 2007, 01:38 PM)
    i sent you a request ambie!

wub.gif

yay we're friends now! cool.gif

QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Jul 24 2007, 02:16 PM)
    and my favorite one was off duty for a while and he came and layed down on a tanning chair that was right next to me and my best friend, and he took a nap. hes cute when he sleeps.
    annnnnnd

then when we were leaving we went back to our chairs and a different lifeguard [ also hot ] was sleeping in the same chair. we sat there and then he woke up cuz we were talking and was like "oh sorry did i take your seat? i didn't mean too." but we were like "no you didn't its alright"
    and he went back to sleep.

aw! boys sleeping can be cute.. so peaceful, i just wanna hug them!

QUOTE (Electra @ Jul 24 2007, 03:11 PM)
    I melted.
    smile.gif

damn he does sound hot.. especially if he made YOU "melt"

QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jul 24 2007, 03:37 PM)
    Haha awww.

Oohh, there's a very creepy thunderstorm going on right now.
    It makes me wonder if it really is usmmer over here.

haha so true dear
    ooh and courtney it rained here!! on sunday night all night.. and then monday morning i was so fucking confused.. cuz i look outside and i'm like wait a sec the sprinklers don't usually get everything wet.. did it rain?!?! and then i turned on the tv and yup it did.. but it was still fucking hot.. i had when its hot and rains - it feels so grossss
    i want it to be winter already!
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jul 24 2007, 11:37 PM)

No. Because Damian is hot to start with. There's your difference tongue.gif

QUOTE (amberdino @ Jul 24 2007, 11:53 PM)
    damn he does sound hot.. especially if he made YOU "melt"

EXACTLY!!!!
    Oh he was lovely. I pointed him out to my friend, and her only reply was "I like his bag...".
    *sigh*
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jul 24 2007, 05:11 PM)
    I melted.
    smile.gif

ohmyfuckingod!
    but paolo IS hot.
    he sounds super hot.

haha i agree!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jul 24 2007, 06:12 PM)

*sigh* Oh Alice.
    Your loyalty is crippling.

QUOTE (amberdino @ Jul 24 2007, 05:53 PM)
    ooh and courtney it rained here!! on sunday night all night.. and then monday morning i was so fucking confused.. cuz i look outside and i'm like wait a sec the sprinklers don't usually get everything wet.. did it rain?!?! and then i turned on the tv and yup it did.. but it was still fucking hot.. i had when its hot and rains - it feels so grossss

Ew...that does sound gross!!!

At least it rained there, because according to what I've been hearing, maybe the plants need a lot of water.
  • I watched the epsiode of London Live with Paolo today and i could hardly believe it!! He was (almost) standing up straight and he was singing so beautifully!!
    None of those high/drunk grandpa vocals!!!

biggrin.gif it made me think of y'all
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Jul 25 2007, 12:02 AM)

awww how sweet!

haha you are too funny! biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jul 24 2007, 03:51 PM)
    Geez, Vinnie!
    It's not that big, LOL.
    It's related to Julian's name.
    Oh, I'll be back.
    I have some bacon to eat.

haha, sad.gif
    but i still wanna know...pleeeeeeeeeaaseeee!!!

QUOTE (amberdino @ Jul 24 2007, 10:53 PM)
    ooh yeah.. IF I RECOGNIZE YOU!!! pshhh put up a pic!

hahah....ok ok...soon, ill post a pic

and yeah!!! the rain!!! but i think it was saturday night that it kind of sprinkled over here...today, it was fucken hot!!!!!!!

i went to universal studios today....omg, dude, i love theme parks!!
    sexy european tourists....heheh wub.gif wub.gif

i think i heard like 30 different languages....haha
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Jul 25 2007, 06:16 AM)

Theme parks are fantastic!!! I can't wait to be in Disneyland in a couple of weeks time... biggrin.gif

And those of you complaining about rain - it's been ridiculous over here. I dunno if you've seen the floods in England, but they're totally insane. Luckily London's not so bad, but some places have no running clean water or anything sad.gif

The country's screwed.
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Jul 24 2007, 11:02 PM)
    I watched the epsiode of London Live with Paolo today and i could hardly believe it!! He was (almost) standing up straight and he was singing so beautifully!!

Aw. wub.gif

QUOTE (Electra @ Jul 25 2007, 09:06 AM)
    Theme parks are fantastic!!! I can't wait to be in Disneyland in a couple of weeks time... biggrin.gif

And those of you complaining about rain - it's been ridiculous over here. I dunno if you've seen the floods in England, but they're totally insane. Luckily London's not so bad, but some places have no running clean water or anything sad.gif

The country's screwed.

It's really really bad over here too! It's 9:30 AM and it looks like it's still nighttime, and there are some instances when thunder goes on for about 15 seconds straight. And it's raining far, far harder than the fastest setting on someone's massage showerhead.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jul 25 2007, 02:06 PM)

The country's screwed.

haha, awww...sucks about the rain.
    its sooo hot here, ah, its disgusting. u should get our heat and we should get ur rain...

QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jul 25 2007, 02:37 PM)
    You make me laugh.
    It's his middle name, lol

haha
    so ur last name....OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH, ok biggrin.gif

GOT IT!!! hehee
  • awww guys, i'm going away to florida until late saturday! i might be able to check the computer occasionally, but i'm not sure. o i'm excited

but i'll miss you guys! don't have too much plemoing craziness while i'm gone haha laugh.gif

bye!
  • ^^
    awww <3

bye!!!! i hope u have an awesome time!!!
  • Bye Patty!
    have loads of fun biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Jul 24 2007, 10:16 PM)
    and yeah!!! the rain!!! but i think it was saturday night that it kind of sprinkled over here...today, it was fucken hot!!!!!!!

duuude yeah that was like florida-style weather i was so confused.. ugh
    and yeah now its still fuckin hot grrr
    i wanna go to knotts berry farm! i haven't been there since i was like 8 yrs old or something.
    and zomg european tourists! smile.gif aw
    but dude tourists can be sooo funny.. the really confused ones, or the ones that show up in a group of 50 wearing matching tshirts that have the family name or whatever.. oooh man one time my friend saw this group of tourists where the leader would hold up a flag and everyone else would hold up a little flag and follow him! hahahah oh so gold.

QUOTE (Electra @ Jul 25 2007, 07:06 AM)

The country's screwed.

yes yes i've been reading about that.. its quite terrible. sad.gif
    i think its finally stopped raining so much now yeah? i'm not sure, i forgot what i read.

QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jul 25 2007, 07:37 AM)
    when thunder goes on for about 15 seconds straight. And it's raining far, far harder than the fastest setting on someone's massage showerhead.

jeez!! craaazy

QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Jul 25 2007, 09:44 AM)
    its sooo hot here, ah, its disgusting. u should get our heat and we should get ur rain...

YES PLEASE. i want it to be winter, so i can wear a coat. and i need to buy a really cool and good quality umby. because i love them! smile.gif

QUOTE (porifera @ Jul 25 2007, 01:55 PM)
    awww guys, i'm going away to florida until late saturday! i might be able to check the computer occasionally, but i'm not sure. o i'm excited

but i'll miss you guys! don't have too much plemoing craziness while i'm gone haha laugh.gif

bye!

have fun darlin!

oh yeah so today, math boy didn't show up to class.. sigh what an idiot - we have a test tomorrow!! and he asked me on like monday or something if my friends and i were going to be studying together today, and i said yeah most likely.. and today he doesn't bother coming to class.. WELL HE MISSED OUT! ha! at the rate hes going, he will be repeating this class for a third time!!
    i'm so glad math boy is stupid, or else i would be totally smitten.
    cool.gif
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Jul 25 2007, 11:44 AM)

haha
    so ur last name....OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH, ok biggrin.gif

GOT IT!!! hehee

I see you've got a new signature from our resident poet.

QUOTE (porifera @ Jul 25 2007, 03:55 PM)
    awww guys, i'm going away to florida until late saturday! i might be able to check the computer occasionally, but i'm not sure. o i'm excited

bye!

Aw, we'll miss you too.

But don't worry about checking the computer, just worry about having fun!
  • HAHAHAHAHA
    My sister asked me to listen to her MySpace song and advised me that I might call it "fruity."
    The song stopped after 20 seconds and I said, "Oh wow, it *is* fruity. Only fruity songs stop after a few seconds!"

She replied:
    "Really now? And what about Paolo Nutini? What do you call that? Oh, you don't know? Yeah? Huh? 'Promiscuous skinny boy!' "

laugh.gif

Oh and:

Paolo awarded the gold medal in Barga (July 24, 2007)

San Cristoforo patrono di Barga

Celebrations for St Christopher the Patron Saint of Barga took place today with the "San Cristoforo d'oro" awards ceremony and a long torchlight procession through the streets of Barga up to the Duomo.

The Premio San Cristoforo d'Oro (Golden St Christopher medals) named for Barga's ancient patron, Saint Christopher, are presented each year to celebrate extraordinary contributions to the town and its people.

The list of people honoured with the medal this year:

Paolo Nutini
    Dott. Salvatore Orlando
    Don Ruggero Bencivenni
    Don Alessandro Pierotti
    Keane
    Marta Cola
    Jacques Mazzei
    Luigi Bondielli
    Fratelli Lucchesi
    Fratelli Moscardini
    Laura Gonnella
    Giorgio Macciantelli
    Nicholas Hunt

Mayor Umberto Sereni said the awards recognised people who had helped to raise Barga's profile across the world.

"It was important that we did something to honour the citizens of Barga. Many places do it but Barga was not one of them so we decided to use our patron saint as a symbol of pride and identity for the town. Every year we honour people who have stood out and done something in Barga or across the world."

Some pictures:

And there are a lot more photos.

Go HERE if you want to see them.
  • Paolo buddies,

i'm going on vacation for at least the next 2 or 3 weeks or so, so i probably won't have internet!!

i'm going to miss you very bad sad.gif

hope you all have fun on your vacation too!!!!

Lots of love