Comments

• ^^
    haha, awww

and of course its possible!!

its ur wedding isn't it?!?! [i better be one if them mad.gif ]

its just like having 3 husbands...no problem wink.gif
  • LOL

I feel the insanity coming back.

Of course you're one of them! The five Paolo buddies, along with Electra, that's six and my four sisters. No, wait I have three sisters. I always count myself, LOL. So 9 maids of honor.

Ooh, can I be in your three weddings?! Or is Paolo just going to be your boy toy?
  • courtneyy
    did you delete your facebook?
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jul 27 2007, 07:36 PM)
    LOL

I feel the insanity coming back.

Of course you're one of them! The five Paolo buddies, along with Electra, that's six and my four sisters. No, wait I have three sisters. I always count myself, LOL. So 9 maids of honor.

Ooh, can I be in your three weddings?! Or is Paolo just going to be your boy toy?

haha, awwwww

and of course u can be in my 3 weddings!!!
    i think paolo deserves to be my husband, haha...and nutini is a nice last name tongue.gif

haha

PAOLO
  • QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Jul 27 2007, 02:43 PM)
    courtneyy
    did you delete your facebook?

My sister made me. sad.gif

QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Jul 27 2007, 02:46 PM)
    haha, awwwww

and of course u can be in my 3 weddings!!!
    i think paolo deserves to be my husband, haha...and nutini is a nice last name tongue.gif

haha

PAOLO

Yes! Three different receptions!

Nutini is a cool last name.

Question: Will you try to save money and have all the honeymoons at the same time? (wink wink)
    LOL JK
  • ahh

your sisters a buttfaaaceeee

uuuughhh

sad.gif

nutini is aw3some

buuuut

my grandmas maiden name is even betta!

pingetore [ pee- ng - eh - tor- ay ]

welll maybe.

lol
  • OMG!

finallllyy
    geod somethings been up with my comp or something and i couldn't read any threads! all i could get to was the main page and people's profiles!!

ahh speaking of driving, which i really love,
    i got a ticket yesterday morning!!! and it wasn't even for speeding! it was for going straight in a right turn only lane, sooo stupid, its cuz people always go straight in that lane i didn't realize it was right turn only haha. ohh well its okay im sorta over it.. the cop wasn't nice though, i started crying and he told me to calm down and that it wasn't the end of the world.. gah. but its okay! because i think i did well on my math test! wooop.

aw i missed you guys smile.gif
  • ^^^
    awww, my cousin cried the last time she got a ticket...but, omg, my bro gets one like every month. hes retarded, haha. omg my first driving class today...poo!!!

ahh, its hot and i dont wanna change...sad.gif

oh, but congrats on ur math test...i think i did horrible on my last one. i wasn't even sure wtf i was doing. sucks.
  • gracias vinnie!
    i'll get it back monday.. but i think it went well.

aahhh i'm bored

<3 my budddiiiiesss!!!
  • ^^
    awww <3 <3 <3 u too!!!!!

i just had my 1st driving class

omg, i suck!!!!!!!!!! guys, shit...i was like running into parked cars and stuff. im sure the instructor wanted to punch me in the face. omg sad.gif ahhh, i dont wanna get behind the wheel anymore!!!

not cool.
  • So I went to the mall yesterday, and I finally heard Paolobeing played at one of the stores...so apparently Texans don't hate Paolo.

And my sister was like singing some stupid song about corn flakes to the tune of Last Request. blink.gif

QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Jul 27 2007, 03:16 PM)
    ahh

your sisters a buttfaaaceeee

uuuughhh

sad.gif

Aw, I know. They kind of all are.
    Oops.

QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Jul 28 2007, 01:57 AM)
    i just had my 1st driving class

omg, i suck!!!!!!!!!! guys, shit...i was like running into parked cars and stuff. im sure the instructor wanted to punch me in the face. omg sad.gif ahhh, i dont wanna get behind the wheel anymore!!!

not cool.

Aw, Vinnie!
    I'm sure you'll do better next time.
    Just be glad you didn't run over anyone.
    Or more importantly kill yourself! The Paolo buddies would flood the world with tears...sad.gif

Ambie, I'm glad you did well on your math test. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jul 27 2007, 06:13 AM)
    What?!
    Amy Winehouse doesn't suck.
    She has one good song, lol. ("Rehab," in my opinion.)
    But yeah, you probably shouldn't stick around to hear it, hehe.

YOURE KIDDING RIGHT
    that song sucks!
    maybe i should call her amy shithouse.

POLL:
    WHICH NAME IS BETTER
    AMY WINEHOUSE OR AMY SUCKHOUSE?!?!?
  • Oh Tiffany.
    smile.gif

Amy Winehouse.
  • Amy Winehouse is mental!

she's got serious problems
    have you seen her on NMtB?? she was absolutely off her face

Paolo could do better
    he's far too lovely for her
  • Hm, I haven't seen Amy Winehouse past "Rehab."
    So I suppose I'd believe you.

But I'm not surprised if she acts worse than a supposedly-high Paolo.
    Indeed he is far too lovely for her.

He's far too lovely for everyone, except us! tongue.gif

And I've observed the the old-man-voice is in direct correlation to whether or not Paolo has smoked/drank anything recently.
    Is it really that fun? But I guess it does put you out of your mind and your problems? And I guess even someone as seemingly lucky as Paolo has problems...
  • yeah, he has lady problems.
    he just can't decide between all the gorgeous Paolo buddies!!

poor thing, i know i'd drink if i ever had to do such a thing =P
  • ^^
    haha, awwww, JB <3 <3 <3 <3

i think amy SUCKHOUSE [for u rollo biggrin.gif] just got all crazy for the fame.

i mean, b4 no one really cared about her and now shes all over the place.
  • Amy Suckhouse is a brilliant name for her, Rollo!!

i find her mostly irritating as a person, i guess musically she's alright (i haven't heard much of her stuff tho) but i reckon i could sit through it if it meant seeing paolo.

actually, no her hair is the most annoying thing. ugh!!
  • ^^
    haha, yeah. i saw a her perform somewhere and she had this crazy, giant hair. gross.

and i dont have to stand through her performance. paolo's first biggrin.gif its all good
  • ^^ ahh then you are very lucky!! Plus, if you're quick enough you won't have to see her hair or hear her sing!