In this Discussion

OK Go Captions

Comments

• yes, I think the Motivational Posters stole a bit of this thread's wind (nonetheless, I really like that thread and how no one complained about my Andy Demotivator wink.gif ).

Anyways, I think I already gave this one away at Andy's pic thread but I just couldn't let it pass without a formal caption.

Rosa
    First guy: Look its a bird it a plane its.....
    Second guy: WHERE!!
    Tim: To the bat mobile!
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Nov 10 2007, 05:47 AM)
    Wow I havn't posted on this thread in awhile!

Dan is dandy in this photo ! wub.gif I love Tim's face in a bad mood. laugh.gif
    DkJr: Can I have it???
    TN: No! Remember what I told you about pets in the tour bus? Last time you got one it wouldn't go away!
    DKJr: But Andy's soo much more than a pet now!!!!

My first atttempt you like?

AD:Hahaha my hand is close to tim's crotch!!!!
    DK: Here take the picture I want to get back to my beer.
    DKJr: For now I'm content to hold Tim, my love, in my arms.
    TN: Wow I feel really secure when Damian holds me........

"No Tim i don't think you understand, I WET my PANTS"

DKJr: thinking:Why cant I be like Dan who is so cute a cuddley???
    DK: thinking: I know I'm adorable, but I wish I was smoking hot like Damian.

Damian: "Now honey, you have a nice day at work, I'll pick up the kids from school and dinner'll be ready by seven."
    Dan: "For the last time, Damian, I'm not playing 'moms and dads' with you. You're starting to scare me now..."
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Nov 15 2007, 03:35 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=151065

Damian: "Now honey, you have a nice day at work, I'll pick up the kids from school and dinner'll be ready by seven."
    Dan: "For the last time, Damian, I'm not playing 'moms and dads' with you. You're starting to scare me now..."

AWESOME!

and: everytime this site loads it begins at the very top and everytime i kinda look around to make sure nobody sees me infront of a computer where a huge picture of Damian, or that particular part of him anyways, shows... weird - but fun
  • QUOTE (punkwhitechocolate @ Nov 18 2007, 04:07 PM)
    TN: No! Remember what I told you about pets in the tour bus? Last time you got one it wouldn't go away!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif OMG, I really didn't expect that punch line! EXCELLENT!

Rosa
    Dan: Wow these are really nice. THey are super soft and they don't seem like they would itch when you wear them.
    Both: I GOT YOU BABE!!!!!
  • QUOTE (punkwhitechocolate @ Nov 18 2007, 06:57 PM)
    "No Tim i don't think you understand, I WET my PANTS"
    laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Hilarious! He looks like he really could be saying that! (I imagine him saying "pants" with that slight slight lisp of his, too. So sweet.) Bonus points for boldness!

QUOTE (punkwhitechocolate @ Nov 18 2007, 06:57 PM)
    DKJr: thinking:Why cant I be like Dan who is so cute a cuddley???
    DK: thinking: I know I'm adorable, but I wish I was smoking hot like Damian.
    Mmmm, NAILED IT. wink.gif (Good picture, too. This one's new to me.)
  • QUOTE (punkwhitechocolate @ Nov 18 2007, 04:07 PM)

that picture is hanging on my wall wub.gif
    oh, the Super 88...
    and the caption is absolutely priceless times ten thousand

<3
  • LOL laugh.gif laugh.gif when Damian says Dan is all cute and cuddley I can almost see him pout and pinch Dan's cheek tee-hee...

Rosa
  • ^^ Hahahahaha Good one, Rosa!
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Nov 29 2007, 02:42 AM)
    LOL laugh.gif laugh.gif when Damian says Dan is all cute and cuddley I can almost see him pout and pinch Dan's cheek tee-hee...

hahaha, oh, now i can't get that image out of my head....
    Tim: My pants are wrinkly.
    Damian: My pants are wrinkly, too.
    Dan: Dammit, so are mine.
    Andy: Hey, you guys should check out this view.

Is it just me or is the Rusty exquisite?
  • After about a minute of checking out Rusty's tousled hair I realized there was a caption underneath LOL

*Damian's pants are really wrinkly*

• Believe me, Becky, it's not just you. wink.gif