In this Discussion

OK Go Captions

1789101113»

Comments

• QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Nov 14 2007, 04:46 PM)
    yes, I think the Motivational Posters stole a bit of this thread's wind (nonetheless, I really like that thread and how no one complained about my Andy Demotivator wink.gif ).

Anyways, I think I already gave this one away at Andy's pic thread but I just couldn't let it pass without a formal caption.

Rosa

Weohsdcn9834hn29jsd(*@#nfld!!!!

Adorable!
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Dec 16 2007, 07:31 PM)

Rosa smile.gif

ROSAAAAAAAAAAAAAA flkadjsl;fkjs;kldjf;adlskjf;sdklf thanks for making my life smile.gif

• QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Dec 17 2007, 01:31 AM)

ahahahaa... that is great... i wish he could help me, i do have a spider in my flat somewhere... it just never shows up (but leaves little webs... ) ...

• QUOTE (mayonaise @ Dec 17 2007, 06:35 PM)
    ahahahaa... that is great... i wish he could help me, i do have a spider in my flat somewhere... it just never shows up (but leaves little webs... ) ...

laugh.gif laugh.gif I've just imagined Damian looking at your kitchen wink.gif

Rosa
  • hahahaha!
    that's exactly what I wondered- how they got a refund for a treadmill with a hole in it.
  • I should have done this one ages ago. It's a two part comic strip... the best part is I'm sure this conversation actually happened at some point. laugh.gif

Rosa smile.gif
  • hahahahahahaha biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
  • laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!

I actually LOVE you, Rosa!!! Ahhhh you're so fantastic. I'd put that as a poster on my wall, but I don't want my parents seeing what I said to him, lol.

HAHA I cannot get over how brilliant that is!! biggrin.gif
  • Rosa I do believe I just pooped my pants.
  • Rosa, that one just reminds me of Alice's epic-ness!

i wish all yall could take me to a concert and help me do something epic that would make the boys remember me...
    Rosa I do believe I just pooped my pants.

eeck! too much information! wink.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Felster @ Jan 8 2008, 09:41 AM)
    Rosa, that one just reminds me of Alice's epic-ness!

i wish all yall could take me to a concert and help me do something epic that would make the boys remember me...

hmmm dry.gif let's see... kidnap Tim after the said concert (you may lure him to the back of your car by saying you've got a vintage pink Fender Coronado for him) and don't release him until OK Go has agreed to meet your demands, that ought to get you remembered. wink.gif

• YES!

... but i think along with being remembered i would also be jailed... and possibly get court appointed counseling.
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Jan 8 2008, 11:41 AM)
    Rosa, that one just reminds me of Alice's epic-ness!

My EXACT thoughts..........I think im just gunna tackle Tim and start making out with him lol im sure he would remember me then lol.
  • haha, he sure would. biggrin.gif

oh, I LOVE THIS THREAD!
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Jan 8 2008, 03:32 PM)
    My EXACT thoughts..........I think im just gunna tackle Tim and start making out with him lol im sure he would remember me then lol.

If he resists I'll hold him for you. wink.gif