In this Discussion

OK Go Captions

Comments

• QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 2 2007, 09:22 PM)
    Haha smile.gif
    May I ask where that picture is from?

1000 MPH vid
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Aug 2 2007, 09:24 PM)
    1000 MPH vid

Hmm, I don't remember that part...guess I'll just have to watch it again smile.gif
    Thanks!
  • Wow, you seem really addicted to this!

I hope I can make some.
  • You are so good at this Allthegoodnames!
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 2 2007, 09:01 PM)

haha. laugh.gif

You are really good at these.
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 2 2007, 11:17 PM)

Haha you are so good. may I ask where you got the top one?
  • i also got that one at okcentral.com im just looking at random pictures i really cant tell you exactly were it came from maybe someone else will know

• hahaha GoodNames, you're really good! and so is everyone else doing these!
  • wow, all this pics are really funny!! i did one but it's in spanish rolleyes.gif ... then i'll translate it and i'll put it here smile.gif
  • Goodnames, you're so clever! I laughed out loud at almost all of your captions!
    You should write for SNL! Seriously.

I especially loved the Andy needing to pee one- he really looked like it!!!
    And the Mary one- priceless! He's never gonna forget that line.

(btw, I've never seen a lot of these photos you used. Sorry to bother you, but when you have time, can you please post them w/o the captions too? thanks)
  • id be glad to but it might take awhile because i was looking at them randomly and there are over like 4000 and i didnt save the original i just copied over it with the one with the caption

lol im acually glad that you guys think these are funny it just makes my day when you guys say that, my goal in live IS to be a comedian lol.
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 2 2007, 10:17 PM)

Mahahaha

I love this one.

And the Mary one.

laugh.gif

QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 3 2007, 09:00 AM)
    lol im acually glad that you guys think these are funny it just makes my day when you guys say that, my goal in live IS to be a comedian lol.

Aw, you'd make an awesome comedian.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Aug 3 2007, 10:05 AM)
    laugh.gif
    Aw, you'd make an awesome comedian.

why thanks! but thats only if my "wanna be an actress" thing doesnt work out lol (which there is a 1/1000000000000000 chance it will) or i could do both a comedy movie! ohh id love to work with andy richter, or jon heder! lol
  • Ooh, good!

I have a number of things I wanna be. Like maybe a singer, or a model (as if, but you know, anyone can be a model), but if I don't, I guess I'll have to be an architect. mad.gif

But you're funny.

hope you like it ^^
  • laugh.gif

Aw, it seems af is Rusty wants to get Damian back for imposing on his underwear shopping?
  • yeah my moms pushing me to be an engineer bc thats what my whole family is and sopposibly im good at it because i got into an engineering class as a freshman, and i job shadowed one and it was BORING!!
  • I'd rather be an architect than an engineer.

But you can be whatever you want to be; don't let anyone stop you.

Haha. (Future motivational speaker? I heard they get paid a lot. Maybe not.)