In this Discussion

Don't Leave Baggage All the Way

Comments

• i got the mail saying that there's a shirt out an hour ago and you already bought yours? my god, you're fast! I have toooo (never too many "o"s) many shirts i want and no money sad.gif but I want this!
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Jan 2 2008, 11:46 AM)
    i got the mail saying that there's a shirt out an hour ago and you already bought yours? my god, you're fast! I have toooo (never too many "o"s) many shirts i want and no money sad.gif but I want this!

I have a really boring (or really fantastic, depending on your outlook) job where I sit online almost all day waiting for a phone to ring. So I got the email, used the link, and bought the t-shirt. ;-)
  • a really fantastic job... even though it does seem a bit boring, but: you can wear a fantastic shirt while sitting there wating for a phone to ring, haha.

Any news on the competition? ( I am scared that I don't get the mail, but now that I got the mail with the shirt I am kind of relieved........)
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jan 2 2008, 10:13 AM)
    LOL, yeah, I already bought mine. wub.gif

I just put my order through. Capitol One just loves me wink.gif
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Jan 2 2008, 01:24 PM)
    a really fantastic job... even though it does seem a bit boring, but: you can wear a fantastic shirt while sitting there wating for a phone to ring, haha.

Any news on the competition? ( I am scared that I don't get the mail, but now that I got the mail with the shirt I am kind of relieved........)

::sigh:: Unfortunately I cannot wear that shirt at work - my office's dress code very specifically states "No T-shirts". mad.gif But I can come home and wear that shirt. wink.gif

I haven't heard anything about the competition for the three remaining copies of DNLBATW.
  • i just got home from chicago and the first thing i did was order the shirt, haha seriously
  • I was debating whether or not to buy it, but then I saw limited edition, so I bought it. That shopping cart is evil. It made me buy so much more stuff. Partly because I wanted it, but also because it's so much fun to drag things into it. Andy is an evil mastermind.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Jan 2 2008, 02:07 PM)
    I was debating whether or not to buy it, but then I saw limited edition, so I bought it. That shopping cart is evil. It made me buy so much more stuff. Partly because I wanted it, but also because it's so much fun to drag things into it. Andy is an evil mastermind.

Yeah, once I saw it was limited edition, I just HAD to buy it! YaY! biggrin.gif
  • dfhkfjghjhg that shirt is great.

I haven't checked my email in ages ohmy.gif

but I want that shirt, badly.

afhladfughjhlf
  • ok, limited edition.... that.does.not.help.at.all. .... i want it but i also want a maccabees shirt...hm, those are not limited. Oh dear
  • Buy the damn shirt, people, it's for a good cause. Sort of.

(Independent music is a good cause, shush.)
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Jan 2 2008, 05:07 PM)
    I was debating whether or not to buy it, but then I saw limited edition, so I bought it. That shopping cart is evil. It made me buy so much more stuff. Partly because I wanted it, but also because it's so much fun to drag things into it. Andy is an evil mastermind.

Dude. True Dat.

You should respond to his post about "Let me know if you have any problems with that shopping cart". Because that's a problem. For your wallet.

Also, let us not ignore the new Rocketship Park mp3 available on the Serious Business site. Go. GO NOW. Trust me. wub.gif
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jan 2 2008, 06:13 PM)
    Also, let us not ignore the new Rocketship Park mp3 available on the Serious Business site. Go. GO NOW. Trust me. wub.gif

<3 <3 <3
  • I cannot stop listening to the four tracks on their myspace, K. It's a sickness. I go between them and Cass Lowe. And I played both pages for just about anyone who would listen all weekend.
  • If I ever meet Travis I'm going to give him a big hug. Check out my gift(s) with purchase:

Now I have some more buttons to add to my peacoat smile.gif And Benji Cossa is pretty freakin' rad!
  • Do those t-shirts run small? I mean, are they very form fitting? Normally I'd get a medium, but I know cool print t-shirts like that are usually on the tight side and then I'd get a large instead. Any suggestions?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 7 2008, 08:59 PM)
    Do those t-shirts run small? I mean, are they very form fitting? Normally I'd get a medium, but I know cool print t-shirts like that are usually on the tight side and then I'd get a large instead. Any suggestions?

It runs pretty average. The T-shirt brand is American Apparel. It's pretty stretchy if you need it to be.
  • Thanks girlie! (Oh and thank you for the ticket too BTW, I'm sending you a thank you note in the mail wink.gif )
    And ooo la la, you got such nice goodies there you lucky person!
  • i can't wait to get my tshirt!! it was sent to my mom's house... lame. haha i want it NOWWW
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 7 2008, 09:20 PM)
    Thanks girlie! (Oh and thank you for the ticket too BTW, I'm sending you a thank you note in the mail wink.gif )
    And ooo la la, you got such nice goodies there you lucky person!

Yay! I was hoping that you got it. I wonder if the others who ordered it are getting goodies, too. And I thought it awesome to get a note from Travis.

QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jan 7 2008, 09:22 PM)
    i can't wait to get my tshirt!! it was sent to my mom's house... lame. haha i want it NOWWW

Katie, lemme know if you got goodies with your shirt.