In this Discussion

Damian Poses for "Fashion: Teen Vogue"

Comments

• HOLY CRAP HUGE FEET.
    I'm not diggin' the suit, but he makes it look decent. biggrin.gif I love that expression/pose.
  • yes, the pose is by far amazing! it's genious!
  • Yes the shoes are terrible, and his plus size tootsies don't help. So here is Damsey in some new fabulous kicks.
  • It's scary how good he makes those shoes look. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (evilgenius @ Aug 7 2007, 03:51 PM)
    Yes the shoes are terrible, and his plus size tootsies don't help. So here is Damsey in some new fabulous kicks.

hahaha you are a genius!!
  • QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Aug 7 2007, 05:19 PM)
    It's scary how good he makes those shoes look. laugh.gif
    Seconded. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (evilgenius @ Aug 7 2007, 01:51 PM)
    Yes the shoes are terrible, and his plus size tootsies don't help. So here is Damsey in some new fabulous kicks.

So very Eddie Izzard...
  • Don't mean to be a prude, but I don't think it's very nice to make fun of things like that. Everyone has something about their body that is off or that they don't like.
  • umm... who doesn't like big feet. I think the shoes are teh rad. The red shoes is what made the whole outfit amazing and so Damian. teh awesome
  • QUOTE (evilgenius @ Aug 7 2007, 03:51 PM)

You, madam, are hilarious.

Tempe, you know what they say about big feet. It's not something bad. Ha.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 7 2007, 09:19 PM)
    Don't mean to be a prude, but I don't think it's very nice to make fun of things like that. Everyone has something about their body that is off or that they don't like.

Aww that's so nice smile.gif I felt bad that so many people were saying stuff about them, but I don't think anyone means any harm, so hopefully if he see/hears about this, he wont take offense.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 7 2007, 09:19 PM)
    Don't mean to be a prude, but I don't think it's very nice to make fun of things like that. Everyone has something about their body that is off or that they don't like.

Tempe, you're always so sweet and thoughtful. I love you ~hugs~
  • It's normal for guys to have big feet, he probably wouldn't care.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 7 2007, 11:01 PM)
    It's normal for guys to have big feet, he probably wouldn't care.

I think I may be too mean for this board sometimes-but either way , the boy is gorgeous from head to toe, and has thousands of ladies and gents lusting after him around the globe, so to tease about the shoes prob doesn't make him shed a tear.

he just has to read the 22 page thread dedicated to his hotness to boost his ego a bit, or just look in the mirror...
  • QUOTE (evilgenius @ Aug 8 2007, 01:17 PM)
    I think I may be too mean for this board sometimes-but either way ,

No no no, I don't think so ... I don't think he'd give a crap about us talking about the clown feet either laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (evilgenius @ Aug 8 2007, 02:17 PM)
    he just has to read the 22 page thread dedicated to his hotness

Haha yea, that probably would cheer him up a bit smile.gif
  • I think he'd just be glad we were talking about his feet instead of his pubes. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Aug 8 2007, 02:27 PM)
    I think he'd just be glad we were talking about his feet instead of his pubes. tongue.gif

Or disappointed. biggrin.gif