In this Discussion

Damian Poses for "Fashion: Teen Vogue"

Comments

• QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 7 2007, 09:55 AM)
    Btw, Meg, Mike Kent isn't tour manager--Brendan is. Bob was before him. I also used to think Mike was tour manager, but no, he's "Chief Engineer" or something like that.

Huh, then Rusty got it wrong, because I checked that blog before writing that. =P
    *shrug*
    oh well.
  • Well, Sheri said he may have been at one time, so maybe that blog was before he changed to something else...?
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Aug 8 2007, 09:17 PM)
    Huh, then Rusty got it wrong, because I checked that blog before writing that. =P
    *shrug*
    oh well.

That's where I got it from then! After finding out Bob was tour manager, I was like, "Why was I so positive Mike was tour manager?" So maybe he was earlier in the tour. *shrug* NO CLUE biggrin.gif
  • *confused*
  • eh, I don't know either.

But oh well.

anyways, back to Damian's feet??
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Aug 8 2007, 07:37 PM)
    anyways, back to Damian's feet??

Heh, I love how that kind of killed the conversation.

tongue.gif
  • I AM SO HAPPY.
    My little sister just walked into my room and handed me this magazine, with the page open to the Kulash.
    I didn't know we even got this magazine, but appearantly we get it for my parents' office.
    And I'm so giddy- this is my first piece of OK Go anything, other than the cd and dvd and Andy's autograph (the autograph pretty much is the only cool thing in my room).

oh! and on the back- way cool- is a paisley laptop cover advertisement
  • Aww that's so cool Sally!
  • I gotta get me to the Barnes and Noble post haste
  • My daughter and I went to Barnes and Noble yesterday to try to get it for her, the insert is not with the Teen Vogues we saw. We even opened up the Teen Vogue to see if we could find Damian. We found Rupert Grint, which made her equally happy. I'm hoping the insert will come with my next issue of Vogue as it was not with my current issue I received.

I'm sending emails to my friends who receive magazines to keep their eyes peeled.
  • A tip for anyone trying to buy it:
    It doesn't say Vanity Fair on the cover. The title is "FASHION" in huge white letters and under it "ROCKS" in pink small letters. It looks like a totally different magazine. Then way in the bottom left corner, in teeny tiny fine-print letters is "Supplement to Vanity Fair."
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 11 2007, 04:59 PM)
    A tip for anyone trying to buy it:
    It doesn't say Vanity Fair on the cover. The title is "FASHION" in huge white letters and under it "ROCKS" in pink small letters. It looks like a totally different magazine. Then way in the bottom left corner, in teeny tiny fine-print letters is "Supplement to Vanity Fair."

Wait what? Do you mean Teen Vogue?
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 11 2007, 07:01 PM)
    Wait what? Do you mean Teen Vogue?

Nope. Mine is a supplement to Vanity Fair.
    JLo is on the front.
  • I'm getting the feeling that it came with several mags. My friend Stacey came down to me at work the other day and said "I've got a present for you - it's marked by post it" but I knew what it was the moment I saw the cover and shrieked. She said "you've already got it?" and I said "NO they were talking about it on the boards!" She got hers with Lucky Magazine.
  • Well, they'll just supplement anyone, won't they?

SKANKS

*Note! I wrote this before seeing Rachel's post. Ha!
  • Hmm, that's interesting.
    But it makes sense since it's just a seperate piece. Is the picture bigger with other magazines?
  • Here's a list someone posted on the JC with some of the other magazines carrying it:

Glamour
    Lucky
    W
    Vanity Fair

It's a very extensive list, I know.
  • You forgot these:

Midwest Living
    American Woodworker
    Hustler
  • Haha you're kidding...right Sheri?
    Sometimes I don't know if someone is kidding, or not. Haha don't hit me if I'm being too gullible. You never know what those magazine people are up to.

Does anyone know if the size of the picture is different with other magazines?