In this Discussion

Upcoming Shows you're going to

Comments

• I'm going to Outside Lands festival in San Francisco next weekend and then Rock The Bayou festival in Houston, TX the weekend after. WOO!
  • You're going to Outsidelands?! I'm so jealous. Tickets are way too expensive for me and I haven't had any luck with winning them. I'll just stand outside the park and listen.
  • Remember that showbiz dad I met at the Ringo show? He was raving about his son's friend who is a band that has yet to be signed. The band is on tour and is doing a home show. I'm considering going. huh.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 16 2008, 10:07 PM)
    Remember that showbiz dad I met at the Ringo show? He was raving about his son's friend who is a band that has yet to be signed. The band is on tour and is doing a home show. I'm considering going. huh.gif

So I'm not going to above show cause unfortunately, I don't have the time. Too bad cause the venue looks awesome.

...BUT....I am going to see Craig Ferguson in January!!!!! He's going to be appearing in the exacty same theater where I had my graduation ceremony, in my very own town only 15 minutes from here. Craig and I on the same stage but not at the same time...swooning...fainting...dead.

(I have a wee crush on him)

• QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 30 2008, 01:03 AM)
    I am going to see Craig Ferguson in January!!!!! He's going to be appearing in the exacty same theater where I had my graduation ceremony, in my very own town only 15 minutes from here. Craig and I on the same stage but not at the same time...swooning...fainting...dead.

(I have a wee crush on him)

^^Should I bring him a dental goodie bag? unsure.gif
  • Rose, definitely bring him a dental goody bag!!

I'm seeing Air Traffic tomorrow. So bloody excited. biggrin.gif
  • AHHHHH The Air Traffic Gig! HAVE FUN!!!

Tonight I'm seeing The Fratellis at The TLA, and tomorrow The Gents are playing a song at the World Cafe Live. The 15th I'm seeing The Kooks, and the 16th I'm seeing James.

Then on 9/24 I'm seeing some band you guys have never heard of in NYC. Something like Secret Decoder Ring? Maybe it's Dakota Ring. I dunno. Whatevs, not like you guys have heard of them. wink.gif laugh.gif
  • See, I'm all excited about Air Traffic (I'm currently in the breathless squealing phase) and then you go and announce the Gents and SDR.

Oh, the jealousy.
  • CAAAAAAAKE!
    CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Sep 6 2008, 06:30 PM)
    CAAAAAAAKE!
    CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!

I got really confused because I forgot what thread I was on and started wondering if it was somebody's birthday or something.

I'm good now, though.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Sep 6 2008, 03:30 PM)
    CAAAAAAAKE!
    CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!

QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Sep 7 2008, 09:20 AM)
    I got really confused because I forgot what thread I was on and started wondering if it was somebody's birthday or something.

I'm good now, though.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

edit: (sorry for just a smiley post, couldn't resist. That was hillarious.)
  • Bang camaro's in Noho this Friday. Idk if I can go, though. I don't know anyone who'd go with me.
  • Go by yourself, then!
  • Gabe Dixon Band (for the 6th time in the past year) and Steven Kellogg and the Sixers (for the first time)!
  • Stars! Martha Wainwright!
  • Locksley next Thurs.
    The Kooks next Sat.
    Marc Broussard and Matt Nathanson in November

dflkajsd;fkjadklsfjkl;djsfklsfjkls;dfjadklsjfsdklfjals;fhjewauojnd'gas
    f9u328hu4ewbrf
  • Kill Hannah on thursday, gotta go straight from work to make it in time..
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Sep 30 2008, 04:05 AM)
    Stars! Martha Wainwright!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! biggrin.gif:D:D
    Kay - steal her cell phone, get Rufus's number, and we'll ensnare him that way!

Kings of Leon in December. I spent £213 on two tickets for me and my sister. Absolutely ridiculous, but she's delighted, so it's all worth it wub.gif
  • I hear KOL is big in England.
    Meaning, of course, that Spin Magazine tells me they are, lol.
    I really liked Aha Shake Heartbreak, then I just lost touch with them, and then they're on the cover of the latest Spin, and I was like, "they were so cute. what happened?"

anywaysss

Boys Like Girls, Cute is what we aim for, and Lights are this Friday. I wouldn't normally go to a show like that, but it's on campus and the tix were cheap, so why not?

Apollo sunshine is coming to Northampton at the end of October! so that'll be cool =D
  • cute is what we aim for are great =]

really good live also!