In this Discussion

the English Football thread

Comments

• sorry =p

but spain play very well and dont cheat alot (unlike some teams =p)
  • uuuuh that kicked me in the gut tongue.gif just wait until they play with England, see if they don't cheat tongue.gif especially if people start saying that England is just the best team in europe and that they're an undeveloped country and there's noo chance for them to win...what Ronaldo did was what every single person wanted to do tongue.gif next time, don't underestimate the oponent
  • well there is no chance for us to win, as we didnt make it =p

which was due to are incompitent ex manager!

i wish rooney had stamped on him harder =p

i dont like your team, but i like you..that ok?

1-1 in the sweeden spain match, very good game!
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jun 14 2008, 05:35 PM)
    i dont like your team, but i like you..that ok?

aw that's sweet thanks Andy wub.gif
    football gets in my head... eheh
    I think Sweden is quite good in teh field, at least the parts of the games that I've watched

edit: 2-1 Spain won..bummer...
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    we lost...3-2 against Germany sad.gif
    we're out, i'm going to cry
  • im sorry mia, you now know how it feels to be english, to lose to germany
  • oh thanks andy smile.gif yeah now we know...those Germans are dream-crushers... mad.gif (the team not the people in general...)

P.S. - glad you're back wink.gif
  • before i would be meaner to germans. but i fear mayo will hurt me if i am now =p

come on spain tonight (sorry)
  • yeah I thought about mayo too tongue.gif

oh whatever we're out anyway so spain has a really good chance to win...
  • i actully want russia to win now

...or maybe turky

basically just anyone but germany =p
  • LOL yeah got that right

Turkey doen't deserve it in so many ways...the game quality is poor and the supporters are way too violent even worse than hoolingans
  • this is true, they killed some england fans afew years ago..
  • spain MUST win. they WILL win. you have to believe!
  • nooooooooooo they CAN'T WIN!!! kjdnfi3rnfribv they're not good sports at ALL! RUSSIA hurray!!!:lol:
  • 1:1 ... this game is crazy, more for the people here in Hamburg though...

(oh and I'm rather excited about everything that happens right after the game, I live in an area where there are 40 % Germans, 40% Turkish People and 20% ...well, others. Should be interesting. ...)

or scary.

maybe I'm scared.

oh, and be as mean as you wish about the German football team, I'm not that much of a fan, ... as long as it's just football it's fun tongue.gif and I'm sorry you and your teams always seem to lose against us. tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

sorry biggrin.gif

• well done mayo

you cheated your way to a win =p
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jun 25 2008, 10:57 PM)
    well done mayo

you cheated your way to a win =p

thank you very much... ah, it's good to play in this tournament... of course you didn't have the chance... tongue.gif haha, I'm sorry, please know that I don't mean it, I actually cheered for England at the last worldcup.

it's awfully loud outside, good for me, having to record me reading a text as a part of my exam tonight...
  • ^^ I know what you mean...in one of the last games with Portugal I was studying for an horrible exam...and they wouldn't let me

well, Turkish are known for beating up other fans so, probably you'll have a mini civil war on your street tonigt wooot! fun tongue.gif

bah I still like the Germans though unsure.gif what can you do?
  • ^^ Lol I remember once our school closed for the day so that everyone could stay at home and watch the England match tongue.gif To be honest, we'd all threatened to bunk off that day anyway, so the school really had no choice...
  • that's why I love football championships rolleyes.gif

too bad in college they don't really care if the world is falling or if you have to swim to arrive to the building, you'll do the exam anyway tongue.gif much less a simples football game