In this Discussion

the English Football thread

Comments

• i imagen that was the brazil england match alie! as i did the very same at school =p
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jun 26 2008, 02:15 PM)
    that's why I love football championships rolleyes.gif

too bad in college they don't really care if the world is falling or if you have to swim to arrive to the building, you'll do the exam anyway tongue.gif much less a simples football game

Our professor ended lecture almost 30 minutes earlier than he should have and asked us what we thought who would win... And everybody here is talking about it, almost every lecture or seminar ends with the "Have fun watching the game tonight!" of my professors, there is so much enthusiasm here tongue.gif

What's your guess for tonight? Russia? Spain? ... I think it'll be Spain and then we'll lose on Sunday and Spain will be winner of the whole thing. biggrin.gif
  • i want russia to win tonight, mainly so i can rub it in pimpys face
  • ... almost... I mean... 3:0 ... that's ... oh well smile.gif
  • who won?? oooh jeez I should have whatched the news...sad.gif
  • Spain won...

I could be sad now, seeing we only got second BUT:

I get a hug, YAY! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

We played poorly, really really really ...

euro's over, everything goes back to normal now?
  • haha, that real hug is only on offer in england =p

that final was pretty shit

happy for spain and for pimpy, cause pimpy won £140 odd on it i tihnk
  • it was a FINE match andy. youre just bitter it wasnt england winning.
  • well make that 42 bitter years since 66 then...
  • aw, I didn't see any of it.
    Silly friends and their non-soccer-ness.

but Spain won?

awesome! (sorry Mayo biggrin.gif )
  • mad.gif spain won...howwww?? howw did they win? I'm bummed mad.gif *crosses her arms like the little kids*
    they were jumping all over in the news screaming "nos habemos gañado!!!!!" (sorry for my lack of knowlege in writting castellano) good for you
  • did you see it, they were so sooo much better ... All I remember of our team is the falling down and the ouch, me knee hurts mommy, aw, my eyes...blabla... hahaha ..

sorry I should not talk like this, they were not that bad, but I thought the game was rather dull tbh
  • unfortunatly I couldn't see it because I'm studying non-stop to this phisics exame and I couldn't...I would like to see it some day..I'm sure they'll show it again sad.gif
  • its really not worth watching mia..
  • ok then I won't waste my precious time with it tongue.gif now the spanish are going to be impossible to stand...they (as a nation) are already pretty egocentric, this doesn't do any good...
  • this is now a thread about the world cup in 2 years, and the qualifyers for it

england, RAPED kaz...kazic.....kazistan?

5-1

eat that shit...

no really, you lost.....its in the rules
  • wouldnt brag about that one chief... you might as well have beaten canada
  • the way the match was going, i thought we were going to draw with them..
  • US beat Cuba 6-1 smile.gif

• wahey, go USA!