In this Discussion

While the boys work on their third album...

12346»

Comments

CRAP. I double posted again coz I was trying to fix a typo halfway during its loading ): so sorry! 

** - but how COOL would it be if ... 

• Lmao, HAY, what are you saying about me?

Okayyokayy, I'm incredibly gay.  Hush.

Hahaha, that like made my day.  xD

• Totalgeek42 said:

Lol u said that dearie, not me o.O 

For all I know, you've got the best of both worlds in you, and that makes you cooler than cool. ; )

And besides, nothing screams SEXY like a guy who knows how to dress himself properly, and isn't afraid to flaunt it. : D (at least thaz how I define things in my dictionary : P ) x 

• Wait you missed that?  It's in my intro here, a few of my videos on tumblr, a lot of my rants.. I think I even put it as a caption on a few pictures.  xD

But hey, thanks.  Haha

• Totalgeek42 said:

Oh wow, a guy's actually on here! And a gay one at that! Awesome! Sorry for making a big deal about it. It's cool. Oh, wait, I did read your tumblr so I knew that. Hahah.

And besides, nothing screams SEXY like a guy who knows how to dress himself properly, and isn't afraid to flaunt it.

True. That. A part of why I love the boys so much is that they don't dress like every. other. band. out there. They're quite the snazzy, fabulous men.

Man, I wish I knew more snazzy, fabulous men.

• Hahahaha, yeah, I've been kinda noticing that I'm very alone here.  Even the guys that were here in the past all seem quite straight.  I feel like when I finally meet he band I should introduce myself as "-the- gay boardie!  :D"
  • let me rephrase that: "the awesome gay boardie!"

hahahaha xD

and I know, I guess we're too fangirly most of the times, I'd like to see guys here... 

and this conversation reminds me of...

"ladies? fellas?"