In this Discussion

White Knuckles Band Vid thread

1235»

Comments

• Hey Melanie,

There's a whole thread about that interview and the Dear New Orleans concert you linked in the Damian thread.  It was all part of the Future of Music Policy Summit in DC.

• DJRose said:

Hey Melanie,

There's a whole thread about that interview and the Dear New Orleans concert you linked in the Damian thread.  It was all part of the Future of Music Policy Summit in DC.

Oh...no!! I'm so sorry! I was looking for the concert

but I didn't know that it belongs to the Future of Music Policy Summit! :/

I just thought that it might been posted here because it has something to do with the

White Knuckles video... Embarassed

• DJRose said:

Hey Melanie,

Oh…no!! I'm so sorry! I was looking for the concert

but I didn't know that it belongs to the Future of Music Policy Summit! :/

I feel guilty that I didn't search them...sorry!

I just thought that it might have been posted here because it has something to do with the

White Knuckles video… Embarassed

• It's okay hon, just the article you linked to says "Future of Music Conference" in the title. I know it was an honest mistake, though.

• DJRose said:

It's okay hon, just the article you linked to says "Future of Music Conference" in the title. I know it was an honest mistake, though.

Hey, you're right! Now, I feel really embarrassed…

That's such a stupid mistake not to consider the TITLE of an article! Yell

Next time I definitely won't  glance over a text just to watch for some new interesting stuff.

• There are two videos that I just saw and since it says that they were posted 2 weeks ago, they were probably unlisted.

• squashedbanana said:

There are two videos that I just saw and since it says that they were posted 2 weeks ago, they were probably unlisted.

Yeah, I thought so too.

And I can't count, apparently. I need lessons!

OH crap – Math Required! Noooo!

Oh, nevermind. 3 + 3.

• I love Bunny's expression. And I really want the chihuahua.

Original pic can be found here.
  • There was something about the White Knuckles vid on Dogs 101 (Animal Planet) Saturday night (Oct. 15).  I didn't see it, but there are all of a sudden a bunch of "I just saw this on Dogs 101!" comments on a link to White Knuckles on YouTube.  I just searched DirecTV to see if the ep's gonna be on again soon, and apparently it's not, but maybe we can be on the lookout for when it's re-run.

Did anybody see it?