In this Discussion

I can has OK Go?

Comments

• O ...K ...G ...O

I debated as to whether this belonged here or in Motivational Posters. I chose here because it actually says OK Go in the poster. Cool

• ChristelAdina said:

O ...K ...G ...O

I debated as to whether this belonged here or in Motivational Posters. I chose here because it actually says OK Go in the poster. Cool

rofl That just made my day! BTW, it's rather hard to "rofl" when you're sitting in a public place which would be at the library.

• Now, when I saw the pic, I thought this:

I was having that kind of a day that day.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alientologist/5191678384/

• I put this on the Movitational thread, but it got no love. Cry

So, I'm re-posting!SurprisedSurprisedSurprised >hahahaha!<

Now you know the power of this fully armed and operational Violet Agent of CHAOS!! Laugh

Ahem. Moving on.

• violetchaos364 said:

I put this on the Movitational thread, but it got no love. Cry

Now you know the power of this fully armed and operational Violet Agent of CHAOS!! Laugh

Ahem. Moving on.

I could swear I gave it love before. Must've been one of my mysteriously vaporous posts... I know I loved the "The Stupid! It Hurts!" because I was totally feeling it, too.

• violetchaos364 said:

Ahem. Moving on.

I believe when I first saw this I wasn't logged in...

There. There's my explanation for not posting some love. 

I totally know how you feel, though, because of THIS.

• Aleatory said:
    violetchaos364 said:

Ahem. Moving on.

But I DO love your dancing Tim! I also love that he looks like he might be whistling (a jaunty tune, perhaps?Wink). However, I loved him on FB, so I will have to be more considerate in the future and make sure my love crosses over all imaginary internet boundaries.

• Interwebz R interwebby, like, in-ter everythingy. Derp.

Wow, I just typed that. Oh, look, the Math Required is easy... Post New Reply...

I love the Dancing Tim! Laugh

• ChristelAdina said:
    Aleatory said:
    violetchaos364 said:

Ahem. Moving on.

But I DO love your dancing Tim! I also love that he looks like he might be whistling (a jaunty tune, perhaps?Wink). However, I loved him on FB, so I will have to be more considerate in the future and make sure my love crosses over all imaginary internet boundaries.

Oh yes, I noticed your love on the other e-stop on the intertube line, don't worry. It just surprised me that a drawing of one-fourth of something that we're all here appreciating went unnoticed... :'(

Just kidding. I'm not accusing anyone of anything. Anyway, I always imagined him skipping along in a field of flowers, not necessarily dancing...but I totally see that now. And whistling. (Did you ever notice that whistling is a weird word to spell? Just thought of that.) Of course the tune is jaunty! Everything about Timothy Charming is jaunty!

• >i made this!<
    http://www.facebook.com/photo&.....1061796584

I don't want to spam this thread, so feel free to poke about in my FB album. The other three guys/versions are there, plus another meme with a group shot.
  • violetchaos364 said:

>i made this!<
    http://www.facebook.com/photo&.....1061796584

I don't want to spam this thread, so feel free to poke about in my FB album. The other three guys/versions are there, plus another meme with a group shot.

I saw this right as my brother opened my bedroom door, and was I laughing so hard he backed away, shut the door and left.Laugh

• I <3 Pandemic.

• OMG! I don't get it, but I am laughing my arse off anyway!! Laugh

• JennyHP said:

OMG! I don't get it, but I am laughing my arse off anyway!! Laugh

Haha, same here! Laugh

• silver12 said:
    JennyHP said:

OMG! I don't get it, but I am laughing my arse off anyway!! Laugh

Haha, same here! Laugh

It's one of those meme things...Amber got me into the meme mood!

If i knew exactly what it was called, I'd link to a Know Your Meme page about it, but that will have to wait, as I have no idea what the name is.

• Aleatory said:

It's one of those meme things…Amber got me into the meme mood!

If i knew exactly what it was called, I'd link to a Know Your Meme page about it, but that will have to wait, as I have no idea what the name is.

Phew, here's what I'm good at!

I hit up knowyourmeme.com and did a little research, and this meme is the " 'Y U NO' Troll" meme, which it started on 4chan.  The page for it is riiiiiiight…  here:)

• Memes and captions are a little addictive once I get going...

This is Insanity Wolf. http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/insanity-wolf

My twist is that OK Go actually DO this bit of insanity. Wink

And I took an idea from Aleatory and made a Facebook album for all these.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=197097&id=1061796584&l=128eddf9ef

• Hi TipoDeemin! Welcomes, welcomes!
  • Thanks.  ;)  ...Don't mind me.  I'm just quietly lurking and enjoying all the goodies you all keep posting.