In this Discussion

I can has OK Go?

1234568»

Comments

• violetchaos364 said:

Erm, yes. Pardon me folks, a deal is a deal:

(I was okay with stamping this until you said 'MY BODY IS READY.')

Success :) YAY! Thank you.

(You know, you really shouldn't take me seriously when I say things like that lol)
  • An oldie, but it had to be done.

• ShiningRibbon said:

^This happened because of this http://shiningribbon.tumblr.com/post/17863061726/violetchaos364-plainoblivious I know those aren't nerd glasses or anything but I'm not a Photoshop fairy you know, haha.

I love this pic so much because in the group shot, I know exactly where it was taken. It was taken at the last show I saw the lads at in Gulf Shores, Alabama. The venue was the Hangout Music Festival. Does anyone know the source of the original pic? I'd love to see if the person has any other pics from that day.

(BTW, how can I quote someone in the future and make sure my comment doesn't end up in the quote?)

• Tempe Arizona said:

ShiningRibbon said:

^This happened because of this http://shiningribbon.tumblr.com/post/17863061726/violetchaos364-plainoblivious I know those aren't nerd glasses or anything but I'm not a Photoshop fairy you know, haha.

I love this pic so much because in the group shot, I know exactly where it was taken. It was taken at the last show I saw the lads at in Gulf Shores, Alabama. The venue was the Hangout Music Festival. Does anyone know the source of the original pic? I'd love to see if the person has any other pics from that day.

(BTW, how can I quote someone in the future and make sure my comment doesn't end up in the quote?)

When you hit the quote and reply button, you have to start typing where the blinking cursor is. If you move the cursor up, it will go into the quote box, and look like the above. 
    Allergic to whole wheat.