In this Discussion

I can has OK Go?

Comments

• Aleatory said:
    JennyHP said:
    OMG! I don't get it, but I am laughing my arse off anyway!! Laugh

It's one of those meme things...Amber got me into the meme mood!

If i knew exactly what it was called, I'd link to a Know Your Meme page about it, but that will have to wait, as I have no idea what the name is.

Aleatory, for some reason your giant grapefruit man reminds me of a fat middle aged Italian dude somewhere in Brooklyn eating scungilli while attempting to explain to his friends the Kulashi Mystery. It makes me giggle.

..That was supposed to not make sense...your welcome. Laugh

• Ahhh, so I haven't been to the boards in far too long (Frown), and I thought I'd drop by tonight just before bed. What I did not realize was that I would get stuck on this most amazing of threads! I saw several of these on tumblr already, but they are just as entertaining now as when I first saw them. And now my night has been made thanks to all of you hilarious and talented people. Laugh But now I can't break away and go to bed! Ahhh OK Go you are far too captionable!!

• TipoDeemin said:
    Aleatory said:

It's one of those meme things…Amber got me into the meme mood!

If i knew exactly what it was called, I'd link to a Know Your Meme page about it, but that will have to wait, as I have no idea what the name is.

Phew, here's what I'm good at!

I hit up knowyourmeme.com and did a little research, and this meme is the " 'Y U NO' Troll" meme, which it started on 4chan.  The page for it is riiiiiiight…  here:)

Thank you very much. That's exactly what it is!

• KristaMichelle said:

Ahhh, so I haven't been to the boards in far too long (Frown), and I thought I'd drop by tonight just before bed. What I did not realize was that I would get stuck on this most amazing of threads! I saw several of these on tumblr already, but they are just as entertaining now as when I first saw them. And now my night has been made thanks to all of you hilarious and talented people. Laugh But now I can't break away and go to bed! Ahhh OK Go you are far too captionable!!

Oh my gosh, are you from Eugene by any chance? I couldn't help but notice your siggy...

• KristaMichelle said:

Ahhh, so I haven't been to the boards in far too long (Frown), and I thought I'd drop by tonight just before bed. What I did not realize was that I would get stuck on this most amazing of threads! I saw several of these on tumblr already, but they are just as entertaining now as when I first saw them. And now my night has been made thanks to all of you hilarious and talented people. Laugh But now I can't break away and go to bed! Ahhh OK Go you are far too captionable!!

Oh my gosh, are you from Eugene by any chance? I couldn't help but notice your siggy...

• Aleatory said:

Not from here but go to school at UO! It's prettymuch one of the best things ever. Cool

• KristaMichelle!!! Girl, where have you been? Hope all is well.
  • Hi Tempe!!! I'm afraid I got swallowed up into the life of college and lots of family stuff, some good, some not so good. But all in all things are good now. Smile How've you been?

And to keep thing post at least somewhat on topic...umm...nope, I've got nothing at the moment. Confused

• Philosoraptor weighs in:

Please tell me this has occurred to someone else besides me. Surprised
    http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/philosoraptor

(I didn't say hi yet, so, Hi KristaMichelle!)

• KristaMichelle said:

Hi Tempe!!! I'm afraid I got swallowed up into the life of college and lots of family stuff, some good, some not so good. But all in all things are good now. Smile How've you been?

And to keep thing post at least somewhat on topic...umm...nope, I've got nothing at the moment. Confused

Welcome back!!!!  It's nice to see you again!

• violetchaos364 said:

Philosoraptor weighs in:

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/.....losoraptor

(I didn't say hi yet, so, Hi KristaMichelle!)

Haha! I love that. Unfortunately, it had not occured to me before...

• violetchaos364 said:

Philosoraptor weighs in:

That hadn't occurred to me, but it's actually pretty funny when you think about it. I'm probably going to make myself laugh if we do any chanting at the show on Thursday.

Hi everybody!! Laugh

• Shall I post the few ones I did for my tumblr? Amber told me I had to work so, here it goes... hahaha. some of them are not invented by me, clearly, they are captions from the interview itself, but it's funny anyways, so yeah xD

(I made this for my friend, hahaha)

• OH I'M SORRY FOR THE GIANT POST BUT I FORGOT MY MASTERPIECE

not exactly perfect BUT

• I love the last one of that long one, Laeticia. Especially since I only just heard that song around three days ago, so this made me laugh my ass off. * chuckle *
  • laeticia, I love the first one so much, I snagged it and put it in my FB album! Due credit, of course, and a bit of jealousy. Wink
    The Damian haters gonna hate is so WTF! Laugh And for some reason his guitar looks like a saxophone, flipping back and forth like that. I love the 'how was your workout' Andy one, because it is exactly what he said, but it seems like just a silly caption. Laugh

OK, I'z happy, so you can relax now, laeticia. (heehee)

• I love these.  All of them.
  • Thumbs way up!
  • NEW ones :)

currently working in another that will take me some time... well, hope you like it though xD