In this Discussion

We. Have. Gmail!

12346»

Comments

• jargonclugnock said
    Yeh, so i've tried PMing but i don't think I did it right... HELP ME!!!!! Cry

Who did you try to PM? If you tried to PM me, it didn't go through.

Click on the PM box at the top of this message after you've logged in. See if it works this time.

If the PM function has gone buh-bye, I'll figure out a new way to get new members onto the gmail list.
    Allergic to whole wheat.
  • Okay Confused when I try to PM it asks for message recipients and when I put message recipient in and send it it says 'No message recipient selected'... what to do? (hehe) 
  • Did THIS go through?
  • jargonclugnock said
    Did THIS go through?

No, the PM did not go through. Once I have a new way to get the information out, I'll post it here.
    Allergic to whole wheat.
  • Any luck with the PM fix?

I am in some serious need of appendices.
  • I think we're going to hold off on this until the Boards have been updated. I apologize for the delay and any undue stress this may cause. But just think of how awesome it will be when you can gain access!
    Allergic to whole wheat.
  • Hey kids, we have PMs again! So, if you're looking to get into the Appendices account, please send me a PM and I will gladly give you the information you will require to gain access.
    Allergic to whole wheat.
  • Would a Google Drive be more practical?
  • Would a Google Drive be more practical?

I've never used Google Drive before, so I don't know if it would work or not. It probably would work, but is there a limit to how much you can put on one? Also, can you forward files from the account or do they have to be downloaded individually?
    Allergic to whole wheat.
  • Hey jetboyjim,

I got your PM, but it seems to have vanished. Could you please PM me again so I can give you the information to access the Appendices account?
    Allergic to whole wheat.
  • Im pretty sure with google drive you get 15gb free
  • Does anyone have a recording of OK Go playing the simpsons theme song?